• Published 2nd Oct 2013
  • 3,180 Views, 51 Comments

The Age of Iron. - overlord-flinx



Unicorns have their magic to protect them. But what does that leave the Earth Ponies with? Something much stronger...

  • ...
3
 51
 3,180

Ore.

We're all much like the ore beneath our hooves. Cold, ridged, filled with secrets and unfounded potential. The potential to create or the potential to destroy. To build or to deconstruct. To forge or to melt away. No single ore shaped the same; each one holding many different minerals and cuts to it. Both flawless and damaged even at first glance. What may come from it not a pony could say for certain, no?

But, all the same in that each and every ore--pony--was at one point brought into the world by another's work. Everything has a start... Everything has a story... And sometimes, that story is only there for the build up for an even greater tale...

Author's Note:

Do you want to hear Silver Bit's story?

Comments ( 18 )

Yes, please.

WHY WOULD YOU TEASE ME LIKE THIS. plz share:twilightsmile:

Hell yeah, I do! :yay:

I want to say yes...but no. No offense but you have a lot of incomplete stories. :applecry:

strength brought about by fire and steel? hell yes i want more

To hear the story of how an earth pony's strength is brought about by fire and metal? My inner industrialist cannot refuse.

Well... I listen~~~

img.pandawhale.com/56153-Finding-Nemo-this-is-going-to-rpFe.gif Would listen and will listen. So yes I do want to hear Silver Bits story.

Way too short. This felt like the prologue to a much larger story, not a one-shot.

IS this part of some larger universe? The story doesn't seem to indicate as such.

4946380 Who said it wasn't?

Yes, and also I like to believe that equestria's strongest metal is iron and that steel is immune to magic. Unicorns can kill what the can't even effect. Oh, gunpowder please.

Absolutely, I would love to hear it!

Splendid.
And yes, I would very much like to know Silver Bit's story. I imagine the introduction of metal goods would lead to a great deal of upheaval and strife. I'd like to see how she makes her way through it.

Login or register to comment