• Published 3rd Oct 2013
  • 2,025 Views, 14 Comments

Antasma's Reincarnation - Shadowmane PX-41



The bat king Antasma has returned from the grave, Albeit not in the marioverse this time. He still wishes to conquer the new world he ends up in.

  • ...
11
 14
 2,025

Chapter 9: How It Ends

Twilight and Sombra were now hooked up to a pile of old junk, filled with nothing but food garbage, old games consoles, and of course, dead bodies. Hanging above it all was a giant futuristic neon ring lodged inside a large piece of machinery which was gathering energy.

"This must be the trash laser he was talking about." Sombra said as he woke up wrapped in some thrown out ball and chain combos, "He must really be desperate now."

"I gotta hand it to Antasma there, when he makes an evil plot, he does it in style." Twilight said upon waking up stuffed into a dollhouse with her head poking out of the attic, "He's making Queen Chrysalis's plans seem childish."

No sooner had she finished than a door whooshed open in a futuristic manner, with Antasma stepping through the now clear frame into his garbage destruction plant. and up to a giant red button on the nearby wall.

"Vell here we are again once more, Twilight." He said as he addressed the trapped princess, "At least i got your name right vis time. Just how you vanted me to say it."

"Even if i fall here, my friends will avenge me." She said as the laser was charging up above their heads.

"Ah yes, your friends as you call vem. I thought you would have allies, so i made perfectly sure vat no-one is going to save you!" He said as an entire wall was removed in a futuristic way, revealing Twilight's friends, their eyes were now black, and had archaic markings all over their eyes and body, completely covering their cutie marks in veils of pure darkness, "Now you see ve truth, Twilight. You are alone in vis world, always have been, always will be. There will be no-one to save you vis time."

The laser's vibrating hums started to intensify, almost to the point of deafening the two ponies. As the light changed from blue to dark purple with black lightning, Antasma walked out into the corridor with the brainwashed ponies closely behind him, "Farevell, Tvilight."

As soon as the doors sealed, the laser finally volleyed a torrent of black-purple energy. It was so powerful that it completely removed Twilight and Sombra from existance, as well as the thousands of tonnes of garbage surrounding them.

After the laser subsided, the screen zooms out to reveal a crystal ball, showing the garbage room charging up for another blast.

"Brilliant idea for sending fakes to the castle first, eh Sombra?" Twilight said as they were sitting underneath a nearby tree in the ruined Ponyville.

"One of the best you've come up with today, Princess." He said in response, "Now that Antasma thinks we're dead, he won't be looking for us anymore. So we can sneak into the real castle undetected, restore your friends to light, and take down Antasma in one fell swoop!"

"But there's one problem." Twilight pointed out, "If We survived the petrification spell, then Antasma will start to think others survived as well and will be trying to storm his castle. No doubt security will be tighter now that he thinks we're dead."

"Trust me, it's a lot deadlier in MY crystal empire." Sombra said with some confidence, "I'm sure it will be a piece of cake, provided the guards don't find us."

"Storming a castle." Twilight exhaled as she saw the magnificent flying evil castle, "How hard can that be?"

______________________

"Kyahahahaha! Vith vose meddlesome little ponies out of ve picture, my victory and return to ve marioverse is imminent!" Antasma said once he took his seat in the throne room.

"Antasma, you're nothing but a coward who is asking for a punishing battle!" Celestia said on the HD screen he was watching.

"Vell i'm sorry about my inexperience on ve away field." He said slyly, "/i much prefer fighting on home field. Vat about you, my dear ticket home? Do you like fighting at your home field?"

"I never have any means to fight unless my home is invaded by scum like you!"

"Ven it's too bad vat you're locked up in my power syphon, othervise it vould have been on, my dear Celestia."

Suddenly an alarm sounded on his little map, and as he quickly enhanced it, he saw two little white dots moving along the virtual grid.

"Vat's impossible!" Antasma said as he turned the two white dots into Twilight and Sombra, "I killed vem, vith a laser!"

"Oh it's on alright, Antasma!" Celestia's screen popped up once more, "Twilight is coming to strike you down once and for all!!!"

"Vat's what you think, my little pony." He said as he fired black lightning onto his red carpet. It swirled around for a few moments before it respawned Lieria, "Lieria! Tvilight and Sombra have invaded the castle. Why don't you keep vem occupied for a while. You're a much more suitable replacement for that miserable Kamek i stole a few years back."

"Very well, Lord Antasma." He said as he raised his two staves, "I swear on my life, they will not reach this throne room!"

"See vat you do. Oh and one more thing."

"Yes, Lord Antasma?"

"When you find Tvilight and Sombra, don't capture them. KILL THEM ON SIGHT!!!"

"Very well then. I must be off."

"Kyahahahaha, so Tvilight. You think you and that washed up excuse for a villain, Sombra can invade my castle and try to dethrone me? I'd like to see you try." He said as he pushed a big red button which had just popped out from the right arm of his throne.

Author's Note:

End of Part 9

The game is well and truly on now, and Antasma is the cat in this game of Cat and Mouse. Will Twilight and Sombra successfully storm the castle and defeat Antasma? Or will Lieria bring about their ends? Read on and enjoy the siege.

Rate
Comment
Like
Follow

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment