• Published 3rd Oct 2013
  • 2,026 Views, 14 Comments

Antasma's Reincarnation - Shadowmane PX-41



The bat king Antasma has returned from the grave, Albeit not in the marioverse this time. He still wishes to conquer the new world he ends up in.

  • ...
11
 14
 2,026

Prologue: A Second Chance

Nothing but darkness is where we begin.

Antasma was unconscious and floating in the dark, With one reoccuring nightmare haunting him, "Defeated, Me, By the hands of those.... PLUMBERS!!!!!!!"

"Mario, Luigi, And you too, Dreambert! I'm gonna get out of vis place and send you to hell where you belong!!!!" He said in his trademark warped-voice Transylvanian accent.

"You cannot go back." Said a deep voice that even gave Antasma chills.

"Who-Who's vere?" He said with signs of worry on his face.

"Mario and Luigi have clearly sealed you off from their world, But you have another chance in mine." Said the voice once more.

"Vere are you going with vis?" He asked back.

"I reside in Equestria, The land of talking mythical horses, And you would make a perfect ally." The voice revealed himself as a black unicorn with a red tinted horn.

"OH NO! I don't vork with allies, Not after last time." Antasma said bringing up the memory of Bowser betraying him all those years ago.

"Very well then, But you must know one thing first." The unicorn said to him. "I am King Sombra, The Lord Of All Fears, And i know what you are, Antasma The Bat King."

"How do you know me?" He said back in shock.

"I watch more than just Equestria, I watch other worlds as well, I know you were defeated by a Pi'llo and 2 plumbers." King Sombra said to him.

"Mario, Luigi, And Dreambert." He said to Sombra with a hint of fury running down his spine and out his tail.

"And if you try to rival me, So help me Celestia, I will make sure you don't get a 3rd chance!" Sombra fumed at him.

"And just vat do you think you can do?" He said as if to challenge the unicorn's power.

"I create perfect copies of fear and use it against my opponents" Sombra said.

"Big voop, I manifest on nightmares, Which in turn make me all powerful!" Antasma said back as a snappy retort.

"Beaten by a heart!"

"Beaten by plumbers!"

The argument went on for quite some time, until Sombra gave up and transported Antasma to the Everfree Forest, Where his new conquest would begin.

"Remember, You'll be seeing nothing but ponies in this world, That and a few other animals that aren't related to equines in any physical way." Sombra warned him.

But all Antasma did was grin, He knew it was a relief from fighting humanoid creatures and humans, "Vere's a princess ruling vis land is vere not?"

"Yes, Princess Celestia and her sister, Luna, They both control all of Equestria, And like the saying says: Cut off the head, And the body will die!" Sombra informed him.

"Excellent, New world, Check, New powers, Check, New princess to capture and or kill, Check, I'd say i'm ready to rule all of vis vorld with an iron fist!" Antasma finished laughing.

Author's Note:

2nd fanfic.

Thought i'd make a video game crossover for fic no.2

By the way, It's sad that Antasma wasn't the final boss on dream team, He had so much potential to bring about the end of the world, But Bowser had to steal the spotlight and make it another Shit Bowser final boss.

Just so we're clear on that