• Published 11th Oct 2013
  • 12,206 Views, 382 Comments

Speak Now Or... - The Tyrannical



Hi, my name is Andrew. I was supposed to get married, but instead I somehow managed to travel to a hostile alien world.

  • ...
38
 382
 12,206

Chapter Thirteen

I hurriedly turned a corner, slamming my hip on a stray outcropping of stone in the process. I wanted to stop to hiss and wince in pain appropriately, but I was certain my pursuers wouldn't give me that chance. In fact, I could hear a cacophony of deep noises not too far behind me. I needed to push through the pain. I could rest later when I wasn't dead.

After the cavern that me and the two horses were in had been completely overrun by the gem monsters, I booked it out of there as fast as I could. Although that didn't mean I had an inkling of where I was running to. I sprinted down the tunnels, taking random twists and turns down other caves trying to get away from the creatures. Every turn I took, I could only pray that it was not leading me to a dead end.

These things came in many forms and colors, like a rainbow of doom. Most of them had a striking resemblance to animals back on earth, but some came in shapes that didn't make any sense to me.

The one emerging in front of me from one of the many detours, for example, was simply a floating ball of what I assumed to be diamonds. The orb was accompanied by several other tinier black jewels swiftly orbiting around it in a ring.

Though my main thought at the time was less concerned about it's physical shape and more along the lines of Oh sweet holy Jesus it's right in front of me!

I couldn't afford to slow down, so I pulled off a desperate move instead. I mustered whatever energy I hadn't sucked dry, and charged at the white Saturn. Just as the star fired it's beam, I ducked low and slid on my legs. It was a little painful, but I had successfully managed to dodge the bolt and slide under the diamond sphere. I allowed a smirk, continuing to run away from the horde behind me.

If I wasn't running for my life right then I would've properly celebrated that sweet move. But the noises behind me continued to advance, so I continued to run.

I didn't even know how much time this chase went on for, but I can say with certainty it lasted too long. It felt like hours of aimless, frantic running down the labyrinth of caves, but it's likely it didn't take nearly that long.

It all came to a halt when my luck ran out, and I finally hit a dead end in the maze.

I looked behind me. The imposing crystal monsters basked in the dim illumination of the wall gems, and their fast pace had decreased to a slow, deadly crawl. They had me, and they knew it.

The diamond star emerged from the colorful crowd, sparking again with that all-too-familiar white glow.

This is it, I thought. This is the end of the line.

The white ball began to hum louder as it focused all of it's power. Several others repeated it.

I closed my eyes. Between my heavy breaths, I tried to think of appropriate final words.

I wasn't given the chance.The star fired its shot, and it connected with my chest. A hail of other magical blasts followed soon after, peppering my body and the wall behind me, but I can safely say most of them managed to hit me.

I fell to my knees, staggering.

...It took me a couple moments that I didn't actually feel anything painful. In fact, I felt just fine. For all the effect the vicious magic had on me, they might as well have been firing water guns.

I stood back up, and I was buffeted again by another hail of beams, but that time I actually felt something; A rising fire, building upon itself. I felt power beyond what I ever had before. It was invigorating.

The diamond star echoed with the rest of the crystal abnormalities again, and I frowned. The thing charged its energy once more, but I wasn't afraid anymore. These things couldn't hurt me with their magic bullshit. I knew I could fight back now.

I ran over towards the crystal star, and with a short grunt I wrapped my arms around it, trying to tear it from the air.

The effects of my touch were immediate. The swirling shards of diamond that orbited the star plummet to the ground, rattling on the rocky floor, while the star itself began to lose it's pure alabaster color. I could see the white essence in the crystal swirling around inside, rushing in waves into my limbs. As it happened, I felt even more power flow through my arms.

The abomination made it cries, probably trying to protest its capture, but it quickly grew quiet. It didn't take long for the pure white crystal to transform into a lifeless hunk of black rocks in my arms.

At that moment, I finally understood. All those ponies collapsing when they fondled me, and the refreshing feeling I received from their touch? I had somehow gained the ability to absorb energy through physical contact.

I had fucking super powers. It was my childhood dream come true.

For good measure, I threw the dead star against the wall of boulders behind me, and it shattered like glass into a thousand pieces.

"Huh! How about that?" I said with a cocky smile. I turned back towards the other mineral monsters, only to see them moving towards me, intent on bringing me down.

I wasn't having it anymore, so I did what any rational person in my situation would do. I threw my brown coat off, pierced all other sounds with a hardy war cry, and charged the crowd of monsters.

The crystal demons fell one by one as I threw a flurry of punches and kicks at my surroundings. The gems turned black at the slightest touch, and each darkened crystal meant more power for me. The energy of the monsters flowed into me one by one, and before I knew it I had enough power to hoist a larger one above my head and toss it at a scorpion-like creature of emeralds.

The entire fight went by in a blur. This mystical feeling of immense focus and strength was one of the most exhilarating things I had experienced. I was moving like I never had before.

One side effect of having this kind of power? I seemed to be getting a bit... intense.

A maniacal laugh erupted from my smiling mouth as I skewered a golden gorilla-thing with its own arm that I had effortlessly ripped off. "I AM YOUR AGGRESSOR!" I shouted, not even batting an eye at the fact that I was punching solid minerals so hard they fractured. My arm should've been broken many times over.

The struggle was entirely one sided. The crystal monsters couldn't touch me without transforming into lifeless obsidian, and anytime they did it just further invigorated me as an overpowered maniac. Not to mention their magic spell crap had no negative effect on me, and this small hallway meant only a few could take me on at one time. Some of the things had enough intelligence to try to take a swipe at me when I was distracted with another one, but any limb that hit me immediately went dark and fell limp. It didn't seem to deter them though, as several of them tried and failed multiple times to throw their weight at me and overwhelm me. I hardly noticed anything hitting me in my drunk-with-power rage; it was like being assaulted by pillows.

My arm flung at a pink floating eel with the force of an avalanche, careening it against the wall to shatter. I raised my fists above my head. "I AM A GOD!"

Okay yes, I did go completely overboard. But come on, wouldn't you?

The purple bear-thing I've lifted in my grasp falls victim to the onyx plague too, and after I've crushed it within my grasp, I pivot and realize I have no more targets left. There were no more colored demons for me to destroy, only the blackened remnants of a once intimidating army.

Rage still consumed my mood. This victory simply wasn't enough for me, I still had so much untapped power to utilize!

"FUCK YOU! AND FUCK YOU!" I jeered, breaking some of the larger remains under my feet. I stomped and trampled the black stones until there was nothing but tiny dark particles littering the ground. With nothing satisfying enough to smash, I switched my attention to the nearest wall, letting loose a storm of punches that had the same effect a jackhammer would.

I grunted and yelled the whole time, treating the wall like my personal punching bag. Looking back at it, I'm extremely grateful that cave didn't collapse on me.

A full minute passed, and my jabs came to a slow. The rock wall now sported a decent sized hole, and my knuckles weren't any worse for wear. The fatigue began to catch up with me, and soon I was catching my breath and comprehending just how crazy I went.

I fell to my knees again, devoid of energy and out of anger.

"Good god," I wheezed. "How did it all come to this?"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"How long have we been trapped in here?" Shamrock groaned in his seat on the bench.

Her attention leaving her book, Poppy rolled the question over in her head. "I'm not quite sure. If I had to guess, I would say that it's nigh time for sunset."

Shamrock picked at the linen wrapped around his head. "One has to wonder what it is the guards have been doing all day long..."

"I'm sure all will be clear in time," Poppy responded, her eyes going back to the words in the tome. "And hooves off of your bandages, mister."

The injured pony crossed his forelegs, grumbling to himself.

Shamrock had paced around the empty hospital building several times already. Quite frankly, it was a small infirmary; The Empire's library was likely larger.

Every passing minute grew more sluggish, grating on Shamrock. His head still throbbed on occasion, despite the medicine given to him by the nurse who now sat in a chair near the one, large window.

The bored-out-of-his-damn-mind pony unburied his head from his forelegs, deciding it was time to begin inquiring some knowledge. His head scheming, Shamrock directed to the content Poppy, "By the way, who was it that dropped me off here at the hospital?"

Poppy finished the sentence she was reading. "I think I already told you that I don't know who they were. The poor souls were too scared out of their minds to stick around for very long, much less explain what exactly was going on outside. Why do you want to know?"

That wasn't good enough for the plotting Shamrock. "I'm just curious to see if they were anypony I know. Can you at least give me a description of what they looked like?"

Poppy scrunched her face, searching her memory. "One was a stallion. Mustard coat, short, violet mane... Does that ring any bells?"

"No," Shamrock snorted. "What about the other pony?"

"He was taller and skinnier. Green coat... brown mane..."

Shamrock's ears perked up. "Did you see his cutie mark?"

"Yes, actually. It was a depiction of a paint brush."

"Earth Tone," Shamrock pinpointed. "Yes, I know him. Thanks"

"No problem. Glad I could help," Poppy finished, going back to finish her paragraph.

Shamrock had a lead. The mere thought of it was almost enough for Shamrock not to mind the brain-melting stillness that came back in full force. If only he could venture beyond the infirmary walls.

He was about to break the silence again, but a growing noise from outside beat him to it. All ears in the room swiveled towards the source to hear. Shamrock ran to the window where Poppy had situated herself next to. Outside, he spied a pair of crystal guards, a unicorn and an earth pony, patrolling the streets. The unicorn's horn glowed, its aura enveloping the throat of his companion.

With an amplified voice, the guard announced, "Attention all citizens in this district! You may now safely leave your homes! I repeat, you may now safely leave your homes! The lockdown is now over! Attention all–" The two continued their stroll down the street, shouting the same line over and over until they disappeared from sight.

Shamrock's grin spread wide. "Finally!"

"Well, that's a bit strange," Poppy said, rubbing her chin. "Why now?"

"Indeed, but at least I can finally take my leave!" Shamrock's grin spread wide, and he swiftly made a beeline for the door.

Poppy's eyes widened, and she jumped from her chair. "Wait, you can't!"

Shamrock halted. "What?"

"I apologize, I thought I had made myself clear this past while. A head injury is no laughing matter mister Shamrock." Poppy spoke for the first time with a stern attitude, rather than a jovial smile. "You should not be unattended or alone for at least 24 hours, and seeing how you claimed you have nopony at your home, I must keep you here overnight for your own safety."

Shamrock's heart sank. "But... but I had plans for today."

"I'm sorry, dear. This is the way it has to be." Poppy was adamant.

Shamrock slouched, and slunk back to the bench with a sigh.

Poppy felt a pang of guilt witnessing him like that, but she knew keeping him inside was the right thing to do. Determined to find a way to lighten the mood, she addressed him again, "Aw, cheer up dear. It's not all bad! It's only for one day, and I'm certain we can find a way to pass the time!"

Shamrock said nothing at first, instead letting the stillness of the room be his voice. Then he spoke, his back turned to her, "I believe we both missed lunch today," he began with an even voice. "Is there anything we can scrounge up in this place?"

Now that the subject had come up, Poppy realized she was hungry. "Oh, good idea! I'm sure I could find something for us to munch on in the back! We probably have a variety to choose from. Want to come look with me?"

Shamrock mulled it over in silence. "No, I think I'll trust your judgement on this one."

"If you insist. I'll be right back!" and with those words, she trotted away through a distant door and disappeared into another room.

As soon as he heard the door shut, Shamrock stood up, and hastened for the building's exit. He felt bad about lying to such a sweet soul, but he had plans today, and he wouldn't let one nurse stand in his way.

Being as quiet as he could, Shamrock made his way to the hospital entrance.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

When Amethyst Glory came back to reality, she couldn't even see her hooves in front of her face. She blinked several times, hoping there would be some semblance of a difference with each try. The fact of the matter was that wherever she was, no light existed, and there were no gems of light embedded in the rocks.

Besides maybe the faint whisper of a breeze, only the sound of her own heavy breathing graced her ears. The sound of her breaths carried far throughout the emptiness of the void she was in. The stuffy air assaulted her sinuses, nearly forcing a sneeze.

Amethyst did not need to ponder long to recover her memories. She knew exactly where she was.

Her muscles creaked at her movements, begging her to lie still on the floor. Amethyst didn't listen, warily patting around for her surroundings and awkwardly batting at air in search of walls or other objects.

Her hooves soon came smacked into the fur of another, and her eyes widened. The mere concept of not being alone in this situation was a godsend for Amethyst.

"Pond? Glass Pond is that you?" she prodded the pony, hoping to awaken him.

A quiet groan came from the body, and it attempted to speak. Instead, all that came from his mouth was a regurgitated string of senseless mumblings. From his ramblings, Amethyst deciphered that the voice was indeed Glass Pond, and that the lingering effects of a paralysis spell still clung to him

Amethyst released a sigh. "Don't try to talk yet. The paralysis should wear off in minutes if you stay still and don't fight it," she spoke with familiarity.

The limp corpse of Glass Pond obliged, and hardly moved a muscle save from the rising and falling of his breathing chest.

Amethyst's eyes began to finally adjust to the dark. Shapes began to appear, and she could finally get a chance to scan her environment. Where in the caves they entered were smoother and seemingly tidy, the area they were in now was more warped and twisted. Walls jutted out at awkward angles, and stalagmites littered the uneven floor to rise to their stalactite allies which gripped the ceiling. Possibly the most important bit of information, though, were the iron bars that dotted her surroundings in front of her. Several cells were indented in the dungeon, although none of the ones she could see were occupied by any living creature.

That was, except for the cell that they currently occupied.

Amethyst Glory squinted for vision in her jail. The two prisoners didn't have a lot of space in their cramped cell as it was clearly designed for only one pony to occupy. The uncomfortable mare would have been more distraught at this, but she recalled how Sombra would sometimes throw several crystal ponies into one cell during his rule.

And oh, how she recalled it. Several other memories came flooding back to her as consequence, and she stifled them with all of her might.

Amethyst lifted her weakened body off the cold, hard ground, dragging her hooves as she limped to the unforgiving bars of their jail. She wrapped her hooves around one metal pole, and pitifully pushed with whatever strength she could muster. She strained herself far above her limit, and her shoving soon became painful. Yet she kept pushing against the obstructions, hanging on desperately to the hope that she could force her way out.

Amethyst's muscles screamed at her as her attempts to escape became frantic, throwing her body weight at the defiant iron bars. "No, come on! Budge!" The realization that she was imprisoned finally hit her after several minutes.

"Please, I can't be stuck here again!" she yelled, her purple eyes becoming glassy. "Not again! I can't be here! I can't take it!"

Soon, something else screamed at her with lips still numb, "Amethyft! Thtop!"

The bruised mare fell to her haunches with tears streaming down her face. She turned to Glass Pond, only half standing on forelegs that quivered under pressure. His face bore a unreadable mask that only made Amethyst feel shame whenever she looked at it.

She avoided his level gaze, sobbing softly. Several seconds later, she felt his hooves wrap around her and pull her into his warm embrace.

"Sssshhhh" he hushed. "Thettle down. We're not done for yet."

"I'm s-sorry, Pond. I'm so sorry!" she cried into his fur. "Y-you were right all along, I shouldn't have pried into this matter. But I just kept at it, and now look where we are!"

Her whimpers and sobs ate away at Glass Pond. "No more tears, Amethyft," He pleaded. "We need to keep calm right now."

It was a painful couple of minutes for both of them to sit through, but Amethyst's overt sobbing eventually quieted down to silent, sniveling apologies.

"How can you n-not be furious with me? This is all my f-fault!" she stammered.

"Come, now. Don't be so hard on yourself," Glass implored, his feeling returning to his body. "You couldn't have known this would happen."

"B-but you did!" Amethyst blubbered, nearly letting loose more tears. "And I didn't listen! I just called you coward! I was so wrong, Pond. I was so wrong!"

Glass Pond blinked, and released a prolonged breath of air. "Right..."

The two crystal ponies were content to let silence overtake them, save for the sobs of Amethyst which cut through the musty atmosphere.

"Why did you insist on doing this, Amethyst?" He gently asked of her. "Why go through all this trouble just to track down one creature?"

Her once boisterous sobs downgraded to inaudible whispers, and Amethyst slowly met Glass Pond's eyes as best she could in the dark of the prison, before turning away. "It's a stupid reason."

"Tell me anyways?" It was a simple request. One which he made sure to give her the option of declining.

It came as a bit of a surprise for Glass when she obliged to answer, "I wanted to be respected again."

Glass said nothing when she paused to snuff the remnants of her weeping. She elaborated, "I used to be somepony important. Somepony whose words carried weight. I would give my opinion on political matters, preferences of foods, or anything else in Equestria. What I talked about didn't matter; Ponies simply wanted to hear what I had to say. I spoke, and they listened."

Glass Pond nearly commented, but held his tongue.

"Then came an... incident," she shivered. "I overreacted about a trivial matter, and my social standing suffered for it. Suddenly, ponies didn't want to hear much from me. I couldn't believe my power had been so reduced because of one incident. I loved having such clout, and it suddenly just disappeared.

"And to my misfortune, it kept happening. What I thought to be threats would turn out to be nothing at all, and before long I was the mare who cried wolf. A raving liar to be laughed off.

"Then to make matters worse, Sombra rose to power." Amethyst stopped to sit herself up from Pond's embrace. "Amongst the chaos and tyranny, I... I tried to make a stand against him."

Glass Pond shifted uncomfortably where he sat.

"He.. he made an example out of me," she managed not to stutter. "I don't know if you yourself saw what happened, but I know a majority of the empire did." Her voice and mannerisms had changed from a pitiful blubber, to a distant monotone.

Glass noticed, and physically winced at her different behavior. "I won't make you explain it," he told her. Glass Pond had heard many gruesome stories of what Sombra had done to his victims. Too many, for his tastes.

"I don't even need to," she said, brushing her long, white mane back with a hoof. Only through squinting in the vast darkness of their cell could Glass see what Amethyst was revealing. A long, pale, scar streaked down the skin back of her neck, wrapping around to the left of her withers. The hair growing from it was sparse compared to the rest of her purple coat.

"Dear Celestia," Glass responded on instinct before shoving a hoof in his mouth. He had not wanted to be inconsiderate.

"I know," Amethyst said, allowing her hair to fall back down and cover her neck. "Believe me, I know."

"Obviously, I survived his... violence... but my dignity did not. I was humiliated in front of my peers, and those that hadn't seen what happened knew within hours." She released a shaky sigh, "I had already lost the respect of the whole empire, but the pitying looks of every citizen I passed was even more degrading. Suddenly I was just somepony to feel sorry for, somepony to lament over.

"I was weak. I am weak," Amethyst murmured. "I didn't want to feel this way anymore, so I tried to regain respect.

"So when the monster showed up at my doorstep, I realized that this was my opportunity. I could warn the guards, defeat the beast, and save the empire from a disaster, all while earning the admiration of the Empire again.

"And... well... here we are."

Glass Pond blinked. "You did all this to reclaim your social status? Chasing creatures, breaking laws, even coming back into the slave-mines. All just for your esteem?"

Amethyst cringed at his every word, and couldn't even turn back to face him.

Pond wanted to be mad. By all rights, he should have been livid, screaming at her or at the very least berating her for be so foolish. But he could not bring up any fury from within him. He knew such words wouldn't help anypony.

To Amethyst's surprise, the next words to leave his mouth were "I've always respected you."

She gave him a skeptical look. "...Always?"

"Remember how you said you used to have devoted followers? I was one of them."

She couldn't believe her ears. "No, you were not! Really?"

"Yes. I loved hearing the passion in your voice all the time, and still do. Even with all of the mistakes you've made, — your very, very numerous mistakes, — I admire you. Even if you falsely accused me of murder, I appreciate you," He praised, causing her face to run hot. "I respect you, because you are a fighter. When a challenge presents itself to you, you don't turn tail and run away. When the going gets tough, you don't accept it and give up. You do whatever you can to fight it. You don't relent, and you don't quit.

"So yes. I do respect you, Amethyst. I always have."

Amethyst herself was rendered speechless in the dark, and the cold breeze that chilled her bones finally relented. She repositioned herself closer to Pond, closing the distance between them.

"Thank you," She whispered with the ghost of a smile.

The two sat together briefly, neither of them breaking the peaceful quiet save for a sneeze from Glass Pond.

"I'm sorry I dumped all that onto you," Amethyst remarked.

"Not at all, I asked to hear it," he replied. "Besides, it's nice to hear, you know? Makes me remember I wasn't alone during Sombra's reign."

She gazed at his stony visage. "Your story isn't pretty either, is it?"

He shook his head with a straight face. "Nope."

"Well," she started. "I'll listen if you want to talk."

Glass lowered his stare to the uneven, craggy floor.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It's great to set goals in life. Something to set your sights on, something to strive for. It doesn't even have to be a large goal that keeps you going either. It can be something as simple as "start going to bed earlier," or "start watching what you eat." It keeps you fighting through all the struggles and hardships, and makes it all the more sweeter when you manage to accomplish it. However, it also makes things all the more infuriating when those goals come forcefully crashing down upon you.

Especially if one of your goals is as simple as 'don't get fucking lost.'

"One thing. The one thing I didn't want to do in these caves!" I babbled to the crusty air. "But nooooo, the crystal monsters had to flood out of every crack and asshole in this cavern just to chase me around!" My footsteps carried me through the chilly caves, but if any progress was really being made, I couldn't tell. "Oh, and not to mention the freaks of nature that were chasing me couldn't even hurt me after all! Rendering that little run-around entirely fucking pointless!

"This whole thing is like a... like a..." I struggled to think of something clever to say. "A bad Scooby-Doo episode!" Oh man, did I nail that shit. I was pissed that nobody was around to hear how incredible that witty remark was.

I could tell merely from a glimpse at the caves I traversed that I was only screwing myself over and getting even more lost. I knew that my destination was "up," but every turn I saw could only take me deeper into the depths. I would attempt to backtrack out of dead ends, only to find the caves I had been in mere minutes ago had changed shape.

Sometimes I would lead myself into another large underground opening like the one where I was talking to the two ponies before the gem monsters swarmed into, but they were all lacking in uniqueness, only having more tunnels stemming off to who knows where.

Those rooms got me thinking about the ponies again, wondering their fate. Had they somehow managed to escape, or were they done in by those crystal things? I inwardly questioned. Honestly, after seeing the skull of another unfortunate soul forgotten and buried in dust, my mind leaned towards the latter. What point do these stupid crystal things serve?

I could hear the familiar deep sounds of those crystal beasts echoing far away. I wondered if they knew I was in here with them. I warily kept treading ahead, knowing I could handle them.

My legs began to grow tired. I wondered why that could have been, seeing as how I was feeling just fine mere moments ago. The thought of using my newly found power to absorb more power from crystal monsters tempted me. I could do it so easily, those things were nothing to me as I was, and I had an abundant supply of them down here.

Then it hit really me. I could have done beaten them all along, and I didn't even know it. Even when they first swarmed me and the other two horses, I could have won the fight.

I could have saved those two ponies from their demise. Instead I ran. I ran away in fear, when I had the ability to make everything okay.

The guilt near ate me from inside right there in those tunnels.

The tunnels began to shapeshift again as I trudged on, from relatively smooth walls and floor to jagged, unclean pathways carved in the rock. I had to duck a couple times again to avoid the sharp stalactites. (Stalagmites? The ones that hang on the ceiling.) Piles of rock littered the cracked ground, and a few crumbled when I brushed past them, interrupting the bitter silence.

"This day just gets worse and worse," I myself interrupted. "God damn it!"

The baritones of the crystal demons behind me grew louder. They had detected me. I could hear them rushing now, to try and bring my end.

I narrowed my eyes. Unwrapping my fleece jacket from around my waist, I stretched out my muscly arms and legs. I set my brown coat aside near an uneven wall, and turned to face my attackers.

It was time for round two.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Good news for us, dear!" Poppy declared as she trotted back into the wards with a tray of food on her back. "I've found us some leftovers from last night! Are you ready for some of the best sweet potatoes you'll ever... eat?"

Poppy went silent as her eyes scanned the infirmary for her guest, but found nopony. "Dear? Mister Shamrock?" She set aside the food tray on a nearby table, scanning the small building. "Hello? Where did you..."

Then, as her eyes glossed over the front door, the realization dawned on her. She had been played.

She had been fooled.

She had been lied to.

Her eyebrows furrowed, and the once-cheerful nurse snarled like a chimera. "Oh, you did not!"

Author's Note:

I can't believe this.

I'm thirteen chapters into writing this story and I am just now realizing that I missed a golden Opportunity when I named Glass Pond. A bartender in the Crystal Empire? I should've named him Rolling Rock! What missed potential.

Okay, that's all. Story is cancelled. No more. I can't go on writing this knowing that I missed out on a great joke.

Seriously though, thanks as always for reading my crap writing! May you all grow two inches larger!

if u no wut im sayin HECHECHECHECHE