• Published 30th Sep 2013
  • 9,738 Views, 59 Comments

Crystal Twilight - Gabrielangel13



Sombra is back! This time, Equestria will never be the same. Shortly after her coronation, Twilight Sparkle is teleported beneath the caves of Canterlot. In these caves, she will discover secrets bet left untouched.

  • ...
33
 59
 9,738

Coldight's Soldiers

"Y-your Majesty?" The young stallion ventured out at his Dark Queen.

"SILINCE CUR!" She snapped, turning to the 30 ponies before her.

"What do you want with us?" He gasped out, cowering back.

"I SAID BE SILENT!" She roared, motioning for Sombra. He stepped forward and slashed him across the back with a magic whip. He screamed and crumpled into a heap as his cut glowed a dark light. He trembled uncontrollably, the only sign that he was still living.

"Anypony else?" Darklight questioned, a sick joy filling her. At the silence, she turned back to the small crystals before her. She imagined that Twilight would've loved the thought of these Crystals holding instructions for spells, but quickly banished such thoughts. Twilight Sparkle wasn't real, she was just a spell. But then why were her thoughts still trying to find a place in Darklight's mind? "I'll have to deal with this later." She told herself. At last the proper spell found its way to her, and she grinned.

"Ah, My Little Ponies." She began, her voice holding none of the care that the Princesses put into the phrase. "I almost envy you. You will be used to such a glorious purpose" Her horn was surrounded by an aura of dark magic, so dark that even Sombra shuddered. The aura enveloped all of the Crystal Ponies before her, and it grew only darker and darker until any normal pony would've been driven mad by the mere sight of it. When at last it faded, what knelt before Coldlight were no longer ponies. No single word could perfectly describe these creatures, although "Demons" would be as close as you could come. They had the basic shape of an earthpony, only larger than even Big Mac, and barely seemed solid. As Cadence looked on them from her corner, she observed their shapes shifting in a cloud-like state. She shuddered at the sight, and hoped they would not be turned on her.

"GO, NOW, MY MINIONS! STOP ANY WHO WOULD DARE CHALLENGE YOUR QUEEN!" She shouted in glee as her creatures bowed even deeper in acknowledgement. "But do not harm them. That would ruin the fun yet to come. Bring me the young Princess." The creatures turned into dark wisps and departed to do their Master's bidding. A dark grin again found its way to Coldlight's face as she pictured Celestia lying dead at her hooves. Luna? Oh, Luna would make a wonderful pet.

Comments ( 3 )

This is great can't wait for more!:pinkiesmile:

any idea when we can expect an update and new chapter?

Hope to see this updated or continued.


April 5

Login or register to comment