• Published 1st Oct 2013
  • 1,023 Views, 10 Comments

Applejack's Sadness - No One Important



This is a story about AJ and a sad event and how she overcomes it.

  • ...
5
 10
 1,023

Epilogue: The Family Reunion

A few months later, all of the Apple family came for their annual reunion. All of the Apple family came, from Appaloosa to Manehatten. The rest of the Apple family had been kept in the dark about Applejack's remembrance and of the past events. Only the Ponyville branch of the Apples knew anything about it. By now Applejack acted like nothing had happened. She was as enthusiastic as ever, organizing the events, helping with baking apple fritters, she was as energetic as ever. She maybe was a bit to energetic, but by the end of the day, after they rebuilt the barn, she was still peppy.

After all of the other Apples had left Big Macintosh trotted over to Applejack.

"Hey, AJ?" He said in his shy low voice.

"Yeah Big Mac? What's up?" Applejack replied.

"Uh, ah was wonderi'n if you, ur, were over our parents, you know," he stuttered trying to find the words to say.

"If I had gotten over them dying? Yes I am over that."

"But, are ya sure you ain't just putti'n on an act? It just seems like you ta do somthi'n like that just to make us think your all right." Big Mac was always so protective of his younger sister.

"Big Mac, I learned a lesson when I was runni'n away so stupid like." she said with a sigh,"Just like the sunset at night all of those burning emotions will melt away. I still have livi'n family and I should have appreciated that, I'm alright, I promise."

Big Mac looked out at the sunset wrapping his arm around his sister in a caring brother hug. "Yah AJ, I guess your right."

Comments ( 3 )

Big Mac looked out at the sunset wrapping his arm around his sister in a caring brother hug. "Yah AJ, I guess your right."
Next step for Big Mackintosh: Get over their death him self...:eeyup:

3501675
Yea, your right he does have to do that. I feel a story idea coming on!

3504300
I think your brain allready were thinking on it and then it made you write that line soyou would came up whit the insperation!

Login or register to comment