• Published 1st Oct 2013
  • 1,022 Views, 10 Comments

Applejack's Sadness - No One Important



This is a story about AJ and a sad event and how she overcomes it.

  • ...
5
 10
 1,022

The Realization

Applejack awoke in on the cold dirt floor of a dark desolate cave. She felt so alone, but it was all for the best. She shouldn't have gotten her friends involved. Maybe she should have run away sooner, her friends might have not suspected anything if she hadn't let so much on. What will she do now? She can't just keep running, that doesn't change the past. Her actions cannot be changed, the past is irreversible.

"I just wish I could see them again." she whispered to the still air around her. She knew she had to find another solution to her problems but for now she would just keep on running.

Applejack slowly got up and put on her coat. She shivered for the draft from the mouth of the cave felt like it was biting at her, slowly gnawing at her until she ran out of energy. Despite the cold, she walked towards the entrance of the cave. Looking out she saw the dim light of the morning through two hills. The orange and yellow sunrise was the only beautiful thing she had acknowledged since she had started remembering the past events. She sat down and watched as the bright colors faded into the bright blue sky of the day.

Maybe this indecent will end like that. she thought, Maybe I will just get over this and my emotions will melt away into nothingness. No matter how intense the emotions get, it will all pass. Applejack pondered this idea for a while until she hers a faint sound of somepony yelling.

"APPLEJACK! APPLEJACK! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Applebloom? she gasped, "APPLEBLOOM!" she felt the weight of her parent's death on her shoulders melt away. She still had her living family and she should have realized that they were trying to help along with her friends sooner. She should be aloud to grieve but she should not let it interfere with her life.

She trotted to the top of a hill approaching the hollers of her little sisters saddened voice. She saw her looking around and then finally looking at the top of the hill. She could see the light in her sister's eyes sparkle like the stars at night.

"GRANNY SMITH! BIG MAC! I FOUND APPLEJACK!"

Author's Note:

It feels so odd to end this story. I have been working on it for a few months now and closing it feels a bit odd. Even though I am completing this story I might add an epilogue. Tell me in the comments if you would like one and I will fulfill your request if you so wish.
Bye for now!
Paintednote