• Published 1st Oct 2013
  • 1,022 Views, 10 Comments

Applejack's Sadness - No One Important



This is a story about AJ and a sad event and how she overcomes it.

  • ...
5
 10
 1,022

A Tricky Time Conundrum

"You want to do WHAT!?" Twilight said dropping a book on the floor in astonishment.

"I want to go back in time and I need you to help me." AJ repeated. She knew she had to try this crazy idea to see if it worked, "I know you, Spike, and Pinkie found a time spell in the Star Swirl the whatshisname archives. I just want you to help me out."

Twilight was still sitting there, mouth agape. She shook her head to get her out of shock mode and into deal with the problem mode.

"No! Never, I will not help you with this CRAZY idea!" she was obviously never going to change her mind, "There is one thing that I didn't tell you when I went back in time. I did the exact thing that future Twilight did to make me panic! I completely ruined past Twilight's week because I did that!"

Applejack looked at her like she was crazy. She was just rambling on and on and her hair was starting to go frizzy.

"It's ok Twi, if you wont help me well then that's ok."

Twilight calmed down pretty quickly as she noticed that Applejack looked more sad then she usually is, and it wasn't because Twilight denied to help her.

"AJ? There seems to be something bugging you. Whats wrong?"

"I, I really don't want to talk about it!" she ran out of the Golden Oak Library with tears streaming down her face.

........

As she ran the cooled fall wind froze her freckled cheeks. Why did everypony have to be so nosy? She took to much of a risk asking Twilight to help her. She should have known that Twilight could tell that there was something wrong! Now she was going to ask everypony and Rainbow would tell her! She started sobbing even louder and harder. She burst into her house and ran up to her room.

She grabbed her saddle bags from the floor by her bed. She tore through her closet and grabbed a coat, some galoshes, and a few apples. It was harvest season so there would be more food to gather. She would get as much as she could before the winter snow. She would figure out what to do for food after that.

She grabbed a piece of paper and pencil. She scribbled on the paper as a tear fell off her freckled cheeks and onto the paper. She grabbed it in her mouth and tip toed down the stairs. She made sure nopony was there and placed the paper on the table. She trotted out the door tears streaming down her face.