• Published 1st Mar 2012
  • 3,552 Views, 36 Comments

When suddenly... !!! - Crowquill Symphony



Daring Do and her dashing local companion in wild jungles... Or is it?!! No, it's not a clop fic.

  • ...
7
 36
 3,552

Daring Do and the Sudden Betrayal

“Risky! You’ve betrayed me!”

Daring Doo stood before her Equadorian companion Risky Hooves, who stared at her with sadness in his eyes. She was tied to a stone alter in the depths of an underground ruin, and Ahuitzotl had stolen the sacred Griffon Talon Sculpture, and Risky had helped him do it. “I trusted you! I would’ve given anything to have you by my side after all of this was over and done!”

“Senorita, dear darling Daring Do, you do not understand.” There was a sorrow deep in his eyes as he spoke. “I helped him in order to save you! The ancient treasure was muy cursed by ancient Equadorian Cave Ponies!” He covered his eyes with a foreleg. “It is a horrible curse, one that I would be hesitant to unleash upon my worst enemy.”

“So you let him get away…” Daring was conflicted. She had learned long ago not to simply disregard curses, and if it was indeed cursed, then Ahuitzotl would be dealing with it instead of her. “To save me?”

Sí senorita,” he said with his charming Equadorian accent. He leaned over, looking deeply into her eyes. “For you see, I am madly in love with you.”

The sight of the lovestruck stallion was too much for Daring, and she leaned up, kissing Risky full on the mouth. He put up no resistance, and leaned in towards her, enjoying the passionate kiss as much as she was. They finally pulled away, looking at each other while panting heavily.

“Risky…”

“Daring…”

The embraced as Risky gently and passionately kissed Daring’s neck, prompting a sensual moan with every kiss. Despite the restraints she was trapped under, she found the entire situation to be amazing.

“Risky…” the stallion stopped briefly, looking into his lover’s eyes. “I’m ready…”

The door slammed open and Rainbow and Mac blushed as Applejack trotted into the room. Her usual hat was off, and she looked like she was on her way to bed, save for the fact that she was angry.

“Fer the love a’Celestia herself, CAN Y’ALL KEEP IT DOWN!”

The two ponies on the bed could only stare in surprise and embarrassment.

“Someponies are tryin’ t’sleep…” the eldest Apple sister slammed the door shut and left, grumbling all the way. Silence pervaded the air, and the minutes passed like hours. Finally, Dash spoke.

“I wasn’t kidding this morning. Lock. We need one.”

“Eeeyup.”