• Published 29th Sep 2013
  • 6,156 Views, 64 Comments

Guardian of Equestria - Rise of the Blue Sun - BlueSun52



A prophecy was foretold that two great warriors will face off in an epic battle for Equestria.

  • ...
21
 64
 6,156

Chapter 2

Guardian of Equestria-Rise of the Blue Sun
Chapter 2
A new beginning part-2

1 hour ago before the first part the prophecy began, Twilight Sparkle, a very talented unicorn with the ability to use magic and is a very faithful student to Princess Celestia, was getting very excited about a book that she had find in an ancient ruins while she was exploring the everfree forest as usual. The book seemed to contain spells and a language not nopony has seen in ages. It also seemed to bear a cross on it with blue flames around it. Unfortunately for Spike, Twilight’s closes friend, a young dragon, and assistant, had a massive headache about Twilight talking about for hours and hours and couldn’t understand a single thing she was. Just when he thought she done reading the book, she suddenly said, "SPIKE!?"

Spike jumped up in the air and yelled, "WHAT IS IT?!"

"I think I finally found a spell that I can actually read. Hmm, it seems to be some kind of summoning spell that can bring a creature from anywhere," she answered.

"So what? Do we really need another living thing around here? I mean you already have Owlowiscious", Spiked said.

Owlowiscious said, "Who"

Spike replied, "You"

"Who," the owl said again.

"You!," Spike replied again.

"Who," the owl once more.

"OH DEAR CELESTIA, I MEAN YOU!!!!!," yelled Spike.

Twilight face palm herself on the head from the annoyance from her assistant.

Spike continued to say, “Sigh” and you still have me around, plus what if you summon something horrible."

"Oh don’t worry about it Spike, I’m sure that nothing bad will happen. According to the book it says that it can summon a creature that is not dangerous and we use the same spell to send it back if we need to," Twilight replied.

"….Well ok I hope you’re right about this," he said.

Twilight then said, "I promise you, nothing bad will happen."

Twilight and Spike than left the library tree to go somewhere outside of Ponyville, but not too far in case they needed help. It took several minutes for Spike to get the spell ready, making chalk circles and putting up symbols, while Twilight was memorizing the spell, because she had to leave the book in the middle for the spell to work.

Now everything was prepared to use the spell. Twilight used her magic to activate the circles and symbols. Spike took a few steps back making sure that he was safe. As the spell was working, Twilight was speaking the language from the book that she was able to understand, but as she was reading the last part of it, suddenly the words from book were lifting off from it and the words were changing, and as she was reading out loud, the last part of the chant said, "I ask you child of man, come up and raise once again?"

Than the book was suddenly turn into a ball of blue flames and started getting bigger and bigger. Twilight took some steps back right next to Spike and watched the blue flames started to take shape. Right in front of Twilight and Spike they saw an actual person take shape in front of them. As the flames died down, the living creature was floating down to the ground until it lay down on the ground and the flames disappeared. As the creature was laying Twilight took a look at it and thought at first it was another, but she know right away that it wasn’t, then she said, "Uh… It doesn’t seem to have many features of a pony, He doesn’t have a cutie mark on its right shoulder, it doesn’t have long ears like us, it doesn’t seem to have tail, no hooves, looks more like a…. more like a monkey’s feet except a bit different, and the skin isn’t a solid color it’s more whitish/pinkish color mixed in together."

"So….if it’s not a pony, then….. What exactly is it?," Spike asked.

Twilight looked over at Spike for a second and than decided to see if she can talk to….whatever it was. She then said,"Hello?"

The creature started waking up and then opens its eyes up, looking straight in front of it at Twilight and did what any natural creature would do. Hawke screamed at the top of his lungs in terror, then Twilight was screaming in terror, and finally spike was screaming in terror as well. When they stopped screaming, Hawke asked,"WHO ARE YOU?"

Twilight then asked, "WHO ARE YOU!?"

"OH GOD YOU CAN TALK?!", he replied.

Twilight answered, "YES I CAN TALK, SO CAN YOU!?!"

"IN ENGLISH?!?," he asked.

"WHAT’S ENGLISH??? I TALK IN EQUESTREN!!," she replied.

Hawke then asked, "WHAT’S EQUESTRAN???"

"I GUESS IT WOULD BE ENGLISH FOR YOU!," She answered and asked, "AND WHY ARE WE STILL YELLING?"

"I DON’T KNOW AT FIRST I WAS SCARED BUT NOW IT SEEMED LIKED FUN TO ME!!!," he answered.

Twilight was a bit annoyed by the comment the creature made. She took a minute to cool down and said, “Sigh”, alright, would you please stop yelling and at least tell me your name."

"My name is Hawke Gregory," he said and asked, "May I ask what both of your names are and what exactly you two are?"

"I am Twilight Sparkle and I am a unicorn," she answered.

In Hawke’s mind, "I know it, I so called it."

"And you can call me Spike and a dragon", Spike repiled.

Another thought came to Hawke’s mind, "Ok, that’s cool; he looks like some kind of human/reptile mix together…..why is he small?"

"Um, what exactly are you if don’t mind me asking?," Twilight asked.

"I’m basically what you would call human," he answered.

"A Human?", both Twilight and Spike said at the same time.

"Yeah, Humans are basically that look like me except that we have different personalities, some have skins like some are brown, some are tan, and other would be white like me. We don’t have tails or horns, but we can speak in many language. As far as I know we’re the only beings on our world that can talk and think," he finished.

Twilight looked at him with curiosity and confusion, but decided to saved that for another time and asked,"Can I ask you how you got here?"

Hawke then said, "Well, that’s a bit funny, because one minute I was in my world, the next I died, and then out of nowhere a bright light came and started talking to me telling me that I was destined for a life of excitement and adventure, so I took the offer without thinking because, well, I was dead, so the voice disappeared, then I was heading for another light that was purple, and then I was woken up screaming, I met you and Spike and you were asking me all sorts of questions while I’m sitting still confuse of where I am," he waited a few seconds and asked, "by the way can tell me where I am?"

Twilight and Spike looked at him with an enormous confusion on their face trying to figure what he just said.

"Uuummmmm………You’re in Equestria, the land of everypony kind in existence," she answered and asked, "What was that part about you being dead?"

"Oh yes I got killed by a car while getting milk, most embarrassing way to die now that I think about," he replied.

"What’s a car?," she asked.

Hawke then answered, "It’s like a metal box with wheels that can take you to long distances."

"Oh….Ok then," she said with some confusion.

Spike then whispers, "I think he is completely insane."

Twilight gave Spike a look.

"What?", he asked.

Twilight looked back at Hawke and asked, "If you would like I can take you back to ponyville and we can talk more there."

"Sure thing I don’t mind," he answered

As everyone was standing up, Hawke looked at Twilight for a minute and started walking towards her, then out of nowhere he started poking at her horn with great curiosity. Twilight at first was confused, and then she was starting to be annoyed by him, while his was poking at it and Spike was covering his mouth, while snickering. Twilight sighed, grabbed his arm, and asked, "Would you please stop doing that?"

Hawke giggled and said, "Sorry, I was curious to see if it was real."

Twilight sighed and said, "Let’s just go."

"By the way, why is your skin purple and Spike’s green?," he asked.

Twilight sighed once again and said, "I’ll explain when we get there."

"Ok," Hawke answered and while they were walking, he then asked, "are we there yet?"

While the group was heading for ponyville, in another part of Equstria, within the lands of the Shadow mountains. A group of disciples chant their spells into a pool of black water and began to resurrect their master from his long slumber. As the chants were getting louder the pool started turning red and soon A figure started coming out of it. It climbed out of the waters. The creature was a centaur with its body black, its torso red as blood, its long dark hair on its head, and sharp reptile like eyes. The Centaur started shouted and said, "I AM LORD TIREK, I HAVE RETURN TO LIVING AND NOTHING WILL STOP ME NOT EVEN THE RAINBOW OF LIGHT WILL."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

End of Chapter 2