• Published 29th Sep 2013
  • 6,159 Views, 64 Comments

Guardian of Equestria - Rise of the Blue Sun - BlueSun52



A prophecy was foretold that two great warriors will face off in an epic battle for Equestria.

  • ...
21
 64
 6,159

Chapter 15

Guardian of Equestria - Rise of the Blue Sun
Chapter 15
Beginning of the End - Part 1

Almost one week had passed since the gala and the rising of the red sun was tomorrow. The ponies in all of Equestria were in fear. Streets were emptied in every city, homes were quiet, and all hope seemed lost. The news of the Hawke’s defeat quickly spread and he was still in a coma. Things looked grim for Princess Celestia, her once happy kingdom was in fear and it didn't seem like no one was coming to help. Over the few months since Hawke came, Celestia had been preparing her armies for the coming battle. She had hoped that Hawke would have helped led her forces against the coming darkness. But now that he was still in a coma, it seemed that she was on her own to lead her army into battle. They could have at least used the elements of harmony on their side, but during the attack on the gala Monnark had some of his best thieves to sneak in during the fight and stole the elements.

Celestia looked down from her balcony and saw that her army was ready to march. Despite all that was happening, she still needed to be a leader now more than ever. Her people needed her, her soldiers needed her, and her sister needed her. She had to stand strong and give everything that she's got. No matter what the prophecy would say, she will still fight until to her last breath. She spoke up and said to her soldiers, "I know that many of you are scared of what is to come next, but we must not be afraid now. Right now a dark force is coming upon us and we are going to do everything we can to stop it. We must protect our homes from this evil thing and defend those that we love. I know what I’m asking is too much, but we must march off into battle if we have to have any hope to survive. Our scouts have found out where Monnark and his master are hiding and we must take the advantage while we still can. So let us march and hope that we can end this without evil winning and taking everything we hold dear. Let us go and drive them back to the pits of fire from where they once came and do our best to bring back peace and happiness back to our land."

The guards then cheered for their princess speech and started marching to the Shadow lands, but Princess Celestia wasn't confident on how the battle may turn out. Still, they needed to do this if they have at least a chance to save their world.

Princess Luna came flying to her sister's balcony in heavy armor. Her armor was the color of the night sky with a black cape and had her cutie mark on the back. "Sister, are ride is ready?" she asked.

"Very well," Celestia said. Her horn soon glow with radiant light and in a flash she was in a set of gold armor with silver details on it. Her cape was pure white with the symbol of her cutie mark on the back. "Are Twilight and her friends still with Hawke?"

"Yes sister, Twilight hasn't left his side for days now. Her friends are doing everything they can to help her," Luna answered.

"It is a tragedy of what happened to him. He was a young colt who was gifted in many ways and was given everything that anypony could ask for. Only to be taken by those who would want nothing more than to make others suffer for their amusement. We can only pray that he can recover soon and that everything would soon return to normal."

"I fear that may not happen."

"So do I, sister. So do I"


Sometime had passed since Celestia and Luna had left with the army. In one of the castle's chambers, Twilight sat next to where Hawke laid in his bed. For days, she hadn't left his side, barely slept, haven't eaten much, and wept from time to time. Her friends had told her that everything was going to be alright and that Hawke would soon come to, but in her heart she knew that they were only saying that to help her feel better. The only thing that she wanted right now was him. She wanted to hear his voice again, to spend time with again, for him to hold on to her with his warm, gentle arms, and to even hear him make a ridicules comment that would have irritate her to no end. She looked at him with soulless eyes. She then felt a hand on her shoulder and she turned to see Applejack with Spike.

"Twi, ya need to get some sleep," Applejack said. "You're not feeling well and staying here isn't going to help."

"I'm fine A.J. I just-"

"Twilight, please" Spike interjected. "You haven't slept, ate, or done anything for the last few days. I'm worried about Hawke too, but being like this isn't going to help."

Twilight looked into her assistance's worried eyes. She knew that Spike wasn't taking this as well, seeing Hawke as a friend who he can relate to. She gave out a sigh. "Alright, I'll....try to get some sleep."

"Ah'm glad to hear it and Ah'll bring you something to eat after your done sleeping," Applejack said.

Twilight simply nodded. Before she left the room, she took one more look at Hawke. Under her breath she said, "Please come back to me."


The army of Equestria continued marching forward towards the bad lands, seeking out the dark master's hideout. Battalions of pegasi soldiers were flying up in the air keeping watch out for any signs of the enemy, while both earthponies and unicorns were marching side by side towards their destination. In the front of the advance army were Princess Celestia and Princess Luna leading the forces on a magic chariot.

They were marching through a large cannon and as they were moving, they started hearing noises from various creatures that no pony has ever heard from before. The army then entered into a large flat, plain field and saw another army on the other side near a mountain that was made to look like a fortress. The other army was made up of assassins, ex-soldiers, murderers, thieves, and among them were more horrible monsters. Then on top of a stone was standing Lord Tirek and Monnark.

Celestia used her 'traditional' Canterlot voice and shouted, "I WISH TO SPEAK WITH YOUR LEADER!"

Lord Tirek heard and accepted this. He walked forward and head towards Celestia and she flew towards him. They met in the middle of the field with both armies ready to strike one another.

"I am Princess Celestia, who are you?" she asked.

"I am Lord Tirek, soon to become the new ruler of Equestria!" he said.

"Lord Tirek? I have heard of you before. It was said that you once tried to take control of everything in ancient times, until a group of ponies used the early powers of Harmony that was once called the Rainbow of light."

"Indeed, but now the time has come for me to take control again and I will destroy all that are in my way, unless you want to surrender?"

"Never! I will give up my ponies’ freedom to a demon like you," she said with a stern voice.

Tirek let out a laugh. "I was hoping you say that. Know this princess, blood will be spilt and your people will suffer greatly under my rule. And after this battle I will march to Canterlot and burn it to the ground with everypony in it."

"It will never come to that," she threatened.

"We shall see."

Tirek and Celestia then went back to their armies and ready themselves for battle. Tensions were rising, soldiers were tightening their grip, and they were grinding their teeth. At the same time Celestia and Tirek order their soldiers to charge. The armies started screaming and running towards one another; arrows were being shot in the air, magic spells were flying through the skies, and as the armies were about to collide….


Back at the castle, Spike was wetting Hawke’s towel that was on his head to keep it warm, while Applejack was looking out the window. As Spike was doing that, Hawke’s eyes was slightly opening up and started moaning. Spike and Applejack heard him, they both ran to the side of his bed, and said in unison, "HAWKE!?"

Hawke was grunting. "Yeah, that's....my name...don't wear it....out."

Applejack faceplamed herself. "Yep, he's okay."

"You're okay! Are you okay?" Spike asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Hawke replied slowly. "How long was I out?"

"For about a week," Applejack answered.

"And it's only a few hours until the red moon come!" Spike added.

"Great, so it wasn't a dream," Hawke said. " For once, can I wake up from a coma without any bad news that come with it?"

"Fraid not, partner," Applejack replied. "Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, went and took the army with them to find who it is and find their hideout. Princess Cadance and Prince Shining Armor went back to the Crystal Empire to gather their forces and come to help out.

"And Twilight hasn't been herself after what happened to you." Spike said.

Hawke focus was on Spike after he said that. "What do you mean? What happened to her?"

"She...she just hadn't slept or ate anything for the pass week. We were lucky that we were able to convince her to get any sleep right now," Spike explained.

"Twi stayed here with you the whole week, never leaving your side. It really tore her up of what happened to you," Applejack added.

Hawke just laid there in his bed, thinking of the girl he cared about in so much pain. He looked over to them and asked, "Where is she?"

"She's just two rooms down on the left," Spike answered. "Why?"

Hawke didn't answered, but instead he started to get up.

Applejack panicked and tried to hold Hawke down. "HOLD ON THERE, PARTNER! Ah know what you're thinking and I wouldn't recommend it."

"What with all the ruckus?" Rainbow Dash said before walking into the room. "I know you guys are worried, but-" When she saw that Hawke was awake her eyes widen and her jaw fell.

"Dash, why are you stopping in mid sentence?" Pinkie asked as she was walking in to the room. "It's not like stopping it would bring Hawke bac-" Her jaw fell when her eyes laid on Hawke. "OH CELESTIA! YES! YES! YES!" Pinkie stared bouncing around like crazy.

"What in heavens is going on?" Rarity asked and walked into the room. She covered her mouth and shouted, "HAWKE! YOU'RE OKAY!"

"Hawke?" Fluttershy walked into the room and saw that Hawke was awake. She couldn't speak because of the tears she was chocking on. She ran towards Hawke, pushed Applejack aside, and gave him a strong hug.

Hawke was in incredibility pain from the hug. He tried to speak up and said, "Fluttershy...ACK! It's good to...GACK! See you. Can you EHCK! Let go of me?"

Fluttershy realized that she was hurting Hawke and she quickly let go. She blushed and said, "Sorry Hawke, I was glad that you were alright."

"I know," Hawke said. He tried to straighten up his back from Fluttershy's hug and when he tried to do that...*CRACK* "OH GOD, MY SPINE!"

"Are you alright?" Spike asked with concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine I just......actually that helped quite a bit," Hawke replied with a furrowed face. "Thanks, Fluttershy."

"Oh....no problem?" Fluttershy replied in confusion.

Hawke then uncovered his sheets and started to sit up.

"Are ya sure that's a good idea?" Applejack asked.

"What would not be a good idea?" Rarity asked.

"He's trying to get back on his feet to see Twilight," Applejack answered.

"that is the most....romantic thing I have ever heard of in my entire!" Rarity said as she was having her hands together and fantasying the whole thing.

"RARITY!"

"What? Oh, sorry. I mean, Hawke you shouldn't do this. You're hurt and you need time to heal," Rarity said.

"Time we don't have," Hawke said bluntly. "With everything that's happening, I'm not sure if I can do anything now. But right now all I want is to spend with Twilight for a few minutes before I try to come up with anything. That's all I'm asking."

Everypony looked at each other deciding wither or not to let Hawke do this. They all nodded and Applejack said, "Alright, you win. Just go to her you stubborn mule."

Hawke gave out a smile. He started to stand up. At first his was beginning to wobble, but he stopped and tried to take a step forward. He tripped and fell flat on the floor on his face. While his face was still on the floor, he softly said, "Ow."


Twilight was lying on her bed trying to sleep. But all she did was stare at a wall, while she was still thinking about Hawke and how her homeland may fall without his help. She tried to think of the best solutions to end all this, but she knew the only one that could end all this was Hawke and he was laying in a bed motionless.

As Twilight was deep in thought, she heard the door opened. Without looking back, she gave out a sigh and asked, "Whoever it is, I just need to be alone right now, please." There wasn't an answer and Twilight was confused why anypony didn't answer. She then felt something sitting next to her and when she looked back. "Look please, I just-" Her eyes widen as she was looking at the one person she wanted to see in the entire world.

"Hawke?"

"Twilight."

Hawke was sitting next to a speechless Twilight (something he thought would never happened.) She reached out with her right hand and felt around Hawke's face. With a laugh, Hawke grabbed on to Twilight's hand and said, "It's okay, it's really me."

Twilight started tearing up. She hugged Hawke as tightly as she could and didn't let go. Hawke was tearing up too, but it was more of pain then it was of joy. But he didn't mind it (the best he could) and began hugging her back. After a moment of silences, Twilight said, "I thought I would never see you again."

"But didn't our friends tell me you were sitting next to me the whole week?" Hawke asked sarcastically.

Twilight let out a giggle and said, "You know what mean."

"Yeah, I know," Hawke admitted.

"The entire time that you were lying there.....my heart was broken. There was so much going on and there was nothing that I could have done. I tired to think of ways to help, but nothing I came up with worked. I can't even think of a way to help Equestria, at least not without you," Twilight said.

"I'm sure you would have thought of something. You're pretty much the most smartest girl I know. If anyon....I mean anypony would fix this, it's you," Hawke said as he was looking into Twilight's eyes.

Twilight looked back at Hawke into his eyes. Her heart was burning with joy and feelings that she can only experience whenever she's with him. She couldn't hold back her feelings anymore. She was sick of holding it back and was afraid that something would interrupt this moment. Without realizing it, she spoke up and said, "I love you, Hawke."

Hawke's eyes widen and was completely speechless. He didn't know what to say and even when he did, he still couldn't put it into words. Before he finally was able to comprehend the right words, Twilight pulled him closer and gave him a passionate kiss. Hawke's eyes widen even more and was at first confused by it, but he then embraced it and was enjoying it. It was something they wanted to do for a long time and they were glad to finally do it.

When their lips finally let go of each other, Hawke then said, "I love you too, Twilight."

Twilight gave out a smile and she rested her head on his shoulder. "We've been through a lot together haven't we?" she asked

"Yeah and it looks like we're going to go through a lot more," Hawke replied.

"I don't care. As long as I'm with you, that's all that really matters," she said smiling

"That's good to hear, cause now I came up with a plan," he said.

"Is it a stupid one?"

"The best there is."

"*Sigh* Then it'll work. What is it?"


With Twilight's help, Hawke made his way down towards the dungeon of the castle. When they both got there, they looked around the empty chambers until they found one that had something in it. The creature in question, looked up with his fiery eyes to see Hawke leaning on Twilight.

"Looks like you've finally came to. A bit too late I might add," said the creature.

"I can still save the day, Vulture," Hawke said.

The creature came out of the shadows of his chamber to reveal that it really was Vulture. He was captured by Celestia's guards after the battle while he was still unconscious by Hawke's attack. He had remained in the the chamber for the entire week all chained up and wore a collar that disabled his magical abilities. Surprisingly, he remained quiet the whole time he was locked up, but in his thoughts he knew that his new master would come to rescue him and burn the entire castle down. Even if his master didn't rescue him the thought that Hawke would somehow survive only to see the ones he love died, captured, or tortured would be enough for him.

Vulture leaned back and asked, "What do you want? Did you come down here to admit that I was right about killing being the better solution?

"No, I'm here to end this," Hawke replied.

Vulture furrowed his eyebrow. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"I've come to the realization that as long as your here, you would endanger all that I care and cherish. That as long as you live you would nothing but cause death and destruction and I can not stand by while you do," Hawke explained.

"So, you going to kill me then?"

"I told you once, I'm not going to rely on that."

"Then.....what are you going to do?"

"I'm sending you back where you came from."

Vulture was at first confused at what Hawke said. "Where I came from? What are you talking abo-" But a sudden realization came to him that caused him to widen his eyes. "Y-Your sending me back into you?!" he asked.

"Yes."

"WHAT, NO! I WON'T GO BACK, YOU PIECE OF ****!"

"Too bad. Twilight can you get the spell ready?"

"It'll just take a second," Twilight replied. "Are you sure about this? He's been outside of you for a long time and there's no telling what would happen if the spell doesn't work."

"Don't worry, I have a good feeling about this," Hawke said.

"YOU MOTHER******, I'LL RIP OUT YOUR HEART IN FRONT OF YOU! AND I'LL ENJOY TAKING MY TIME TORTURING YOUR LOVE ONES AND WHEN I'M DONE, I'LL GIVE THEM A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH! YOU ****HEAD!"

Twilight looked back at Hawke with a frighten face. "You're telling me that you have a good feeling about this?" she asked.

"Okay, I'll admit that I have a neutral feeling about this," Hawke replied.

Twilight rolled her eyes and started preparing the spell. She started chanting and started making moment with her hands.

"YOU WON'T WIN, ******! I'LL COME BACK STRONGER! I SWEAR WHEN I COME BACK, I'LL MAKE YOUR WORSE NIGHTMARES COME TRUE! I'LL HAUNT YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE! AND I'LL-"

"Oh, would you SHUT UP! Hawke shouted.

Twilight was done chanting and suddenly her eyes were flashing with a bright light. She pointed her right hand at Vulture and a beam was shot from her. She then used her other hand at Hawke and the same happen. The beam that was shooting at Vulture was beginning to turn red and it soon started to go into Twilight. Then Hawke's beam began to turn red as well and it started to go into him. Twilight was having difficulty keeping the spell up and was causing her great pain to maintain it. Both of the different Hawkes started to whale in pain and the beam was being to go out of control. Before Twilight could do anything, a sudden flash of light came from both of the Hawkes and a wave of force pushed her against the wall. She blacked out for a moment and when she open her eyes there was nothing but smoke in the way. She quickly used her magic to clear away the smoke to see if Hawke was okay.

When the smoke cleared, Twilight looked to where Hawke was. Her eyes widen when she saw him. Hawke was standing up without anyone helping him and his body became more physically strong. His hair was now long just like his opposite, but it was now white with blue streaks in it and his was now blazing blue. The scares that he had collected over the months were gone including the scare where the crystal was. He looked around himself and said, "Holy crap. Twilight, can you believe this? It worked and I can't feel anymore pain in my body." He tried to see if he could use any of his magic, but it seemed that the spell was only able to give him a stronger version of his body and quickly healed it. "Doesn't look like I can use magic yet. Well, at least it's better then nothing, right Twilight?" He looked over to Twilight to see her jaw hanging and wasn't saying anything. He furrowed his eyebrow. "Ummm, are you okay?" he asked.

"Wel....uh....I....can't really......stop-" was all Twilight could say as she continued to stare at Hawke's new muscular body and loved his new hairstyle.

Hawke rolled his eyes and started snapping his fingers in front of Twilight. "Hey Twily, you can stare at me later. We have a world to save, remember?"

Twilight shook her head violently for a second and was blushing with bright crimson. "Uhhh, sorry got distracted by your..um.......body." was all she could say as she continue to stare back Hawke's body.

"Ooookay, I'm going to put something on before your eyes pop out," Hawke said.

"Eeeeeeeehhhhhh."

Hawke and Twilight's attention was soon back in the cell where Vulture was and he was lying on the ground motionlessly with his mouth wide open as drool was coming out. His body seemed to have gotten smaller and less muscular then it was before. His former fiery eyes was now a souless dark red color.

Hawke looked over to Twilight and asked, "What happened to him? Shouldn't he be back inside me?"

Twilight pondered about it for a moment and explained, "I believe that since he was away from your body for so long, he must have started having his own soul was magically being disconnected from you. But when we used the spell, we must have took what part of you was left that was still inside of him and cause him to lose most of his physical prowess and mind. So, right now we're only seeing him in his weaken state."

"......Will he recover?"

"To be honest, I hope not. But there is a fifty-fifty chance that he'll recover and he'll just be a weaker version of himself."

"We'll at least I don't have to worry about him for a while......again."

"Right, now what do we do?"

Hawke looked up in the air and made a heroic pose. "We go to war."


At the battle, in the Shadow lands, Tirek’s forces were pushing Equestia’s army back quickly and ruthlessly. The monsters were proving to be a force to deal with and the soldiers were no push over’s. Celestia and her sister, Luna were using their magic to stop the forces from doing anymore damage to their army, but there were too many to handle. The army was being pushed all the way back to where they came from, but every soldier and Wonderbolts were not going to retreat. They rather die, than coward before Tirek’s forces.

All seemed lost, until hones from the side of the cliffs were heard and the army of the Crystal Empire came into full view. Cadance then ordered her soldiers to fire arrows and magic at the dark army. One by one the soldiers and monster started falling down dead from the arrows and explosions caused by the magic the unicorns cast. Cadance went to see Celestia and said, "I’m sorry we’re late, Aunt."

"It alright, I’m glad that you were able to come," Celestia said.

Cadance then signal her husband, Shining Armor to lead the soldiers down into the fray. Shining then said, "FOR EQUESRTIA! CHARGE!"

The soldiers started going down from the cliffs and crashed against the dark army. The soldiers were able to overwhelm the dark forces and started pushing them back towards the fortress.

Tirek laughed and called out a second wave of soldiers and monsters. The battle was then at a stale mate neither side would let the other get past them and Celestia’s force started returning to the battle. Things were looking good for Equestria and the Crystal Empire armies. Celestia then said, "Don’t let your guards down, they may be waiting for something."

"Sister, the moon!" Luna shouted.

Celestia looked up and saw that the red moon was making it’s appearance and said to Luna, "Sister, can you slow the moon down?"

"No, I can’t. This is the one time were I don’t have to raise the moon. I don’t know why, but it seemed like it has magic of its own."

The red moon started rising and Tirek started laughing loud and proclaim to all, "TODAY THE PROPHECY WILL COME TRUE AND I WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE!"

Tirek then stated harnessing the power of the red moon and his body was transforming. He soon started to grow black horns and he was becoming bigger by the moment. He had become more powerful and started using his magic on the armies.

He called forth fireballs form the skies and they started striking on the ground where the Equestrian soldiers were. Celestia and Luna used they magic to create a giant force field over the army and it started hitting on it. They both couldn’t hold much more of it after each fireball was hitting on it. When the fireballs had stopped, Celestia and Luna stopped using their spells and were exhausted.

Tirek then used a magic shock wave on the ground and the earth started shaking, earthquakes were happening everywhere and the soldiers were either falling in ditches and open spots or were being thrown away by boulders coming out of the ground. When it stopped, every soldier was either wounded or missing. The battle wasn't looking so good and Tirek gloated, "IT’S OVER PRINCESSES, YOUR ARMIES ARE FALLING, YOUR ELEMENTS OF HARMONY ARE USELESS, AND WHERE IS YOUR HERO NOW! HAHAHAHAHA!"

"If you’re that concern about me, how about you look up."

Tirek was confused and looked up. He was horrified to see Hawke standing over the cliffs. Hawke then said, "Wow look at that. It’s not so often that you get to see a red moon."

"WHAT! HOW? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE IN A COMA!" Tirek shouted in confusion.

"Yeah, funny thing is, I like to sleep lot, but when there’s going to be a huge battle that determines the fate of the world, will how can I miss that."

"HA! IT DOSENT MATTER, I HAVE THE POWER AND THE ARMY IS BUT ALMOST WIPED OUT, SO YOU’RE ALL ALONE!"

"Really? You’re that sure?"

Right behind Hawke came Twilight, Spike, the rest of the girls, and then along the edges of the cliffs ponies started appearing. Tirek was looking and was shocked. It was everypony from Ponyville that came to help, as well other ponies that came from Canterlot and other parts of Equestria. Then Hawke continued to say, "You see-"


A few hours back at Canterlot, Hawke got done explaining his plan to the girls and Spike and they all shouted, "WHAT!?!"

Hawke turned his attention to a guard. "Guard, I need you to send word that I’m awake and I need everypony to bear arms and meet me at the Shadow lands."

"Sir?"

"Just do it. Tell the messengers that I need everypony to help me beat this; Equestria is going to be taken over if we don’t remind the people, that when united, we can stop anything that comes."

"Yes sir, right away," the guard said and immediately flew off.

"Girls, Spike we’re going to Ponyville to get some things."

"Like what?" Spike asked.

"My robes and an army to bring," Hawke replied

Later Hawke was able to grab his gear and was able to gather everypony at the town hall and said, "I know what I’m about to ask is too much, but now is not the time to fear. A great evil is about to take everything we love and cherish. We can’t just wait for to come. I know you heard I lost my magic since the Grand Gala, but I’m here to tell you….I don’t care. I’m still going to go. I’m going to march up there, alone if I have to, and I’m going to face this evil head on. I don’t care if there’s going to be an army in the way. I don’t care how stupid it sounds. I don’t care if I face against the devil himself. You know why? I’m afraid. But I’m not afraid of dying, I’m afraid that if I fail, I would leave everypony to suffer under that tyrant and lose those that I have loved. So, if you come with me, then come with because you want to protect your friends and family from this nightmare and that you would do whatever it takes to give hope to others and you won’t back down no matter what. So are you with me?"

Everypony cheered and started gathering all they needed to battle. All the other ponies in the other city had heard the news from the messengers and started gathering up and marching towards the Shadow Lands.


Back to where Hawke is now and said, "And that’s how we got here. Ponies are no longer afraid of you. We won’t let you take this land without a fight." Tirek was still shocked in fear that Hawke was able to gather an army so fast. Then Hawke continued to say, "look here, I don’t care who you are or what you want, but I’m not giving up this fight so easily. If you think taking my magic is going to keep me out of the fight, your wrong."

"Yeah if he’s not stepping down, then neither am I," Rainbow Dash said.

"We won’t let y'all destroy we pony folks work so hard to make," Applejack said.

"We're in this until the very end," Rarity said.

"After we're done, we're going to throw the biggest "We beat the super villain's butt" party EVER!!!" Pinkie Pie said.

"And we're not letting hurt all those animals as well," Fluttershy said.

"You've underestimated what friendship can really do. It can unite us together and help us face our fears together. No matter what you do to us, we will stay together until the very end," Twilight said.

"CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS, GO!"

"Ah thought Ah told ya girls to stay back home," Applejack said.

"What! And miss a chance like this, no way," Scootaloo said.

"Yeah, Ponyville is our home too," Applebloom

"We're not letting some meanie take our home," Sweetie Belle said.

"Sigh" Fine, but stay near an adult and stay away from the bad guys, okay?" Hawke said.

"OKAY!" the tree said in unison.

Hawke then unsheathe his sword that Twilight gave him and shouted, "CHARGE!"

End of Chapter 15