• Published 29th Sep 2013
  • 6,147 Views, 64 Comments

Guardian of Equestria - Rise of the Blue Sun - BlueSun52



A prophecy was foretold that two great warriors will face off in an epic battle for Equestria.

  • ...
20
 64
 6,147

Chapter 10

Guardian of Equestria-Rise of the Blue Sun
Chapter 10
A party of a Lifetime

It was morning time in Ponyville, everypony was waking up for a brand new day. At the house of Hawke, he was still asleep, it is Saturday and he usually likes to sleep in, unless there was a monster terrorizing the town, but Hawke had a feeling that there wasn’t going to be one today. As he was sleeping, he notices something heavy was on him. He opened his eyes to find another pair of eyes looking back at him. It was Pinkie Pie and she was lying on top of him. They were staring at each other until Hawke said, “Umm…Pinkie, What are you doing?”

Pinkie then said, “Saying good morning to you.”

“…Right. Pinkie, why are you here?” Hawke asked differently.

“Well it’s just that you hung out with every one of my friends and they got into like super cool adventures with you and I wanted to have a super cool adventure with you as well. So you’re pretty much stuck with me until we have a super cool adventure,” Pinkie answered.

Hawke looked at Pinkie with a strange look and thought of what she said. So far he did have adventures with almost all the gang and Pinkie is the only one left who hasn't been on any adventures with him. He certainly did go to all the parties she invited him to, but to her that wasn't enough. He decided to go along with it and sees what happens.

“Sigh” Alright Pinkie, if you want to, I let you tag along with me for the day,” Hawke said.

Pinkie smiled and said, “WOOHOO! ALRIGHT! THIS CALLS FOR A PARTY!”

“I don’t think that’s required, plus everypony is still recovering from that last party you threw,” Hawke pointed out.

“It wasn't my fault that the fireworks went off all at once,” Pinkie said defending herself.

“Pinkie…you lit the fuses,” Hawke pointed out again.

“………Oh yeah, that was fun,” Pinkie said while she was giggling.


Hawke sighed and got out of bed; he changed his clothes, went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and comb his hair, and went to eat breakfast, while Pinkie was watching him closely. It was really disturbing.


Hawke and Pinkie were now in town, walking around seeing were they can have their adventure. They looked everywhere to see if there were any monster sightings around, but according to Rainbow Dash, there wasn't any, nor were there any indications of one. So Pinkie decided for them to see if any pony needed help. They looked around the town again to see if any pony needed help, but to no avail, no pony needed any help at all. The whole morning had pass and Pinkie was getting annoyed by the fact that there is no monsters, nor was there any pony that needed help. Hawke notice this and said, “You know Pinkie, it’s only been morning, the monsters could come at any minute and the ponies in town usually need help with anything until the afternoons.”

Pinkie then said, “OOOOh, it’s just not fair, every time somepony hangs out with you, BAM, a monster comes out of nowhere and you beat the stuffing’s out of it. But now when you’re with me nothing exciting happens.”

“Pinkie, are you serious?” Hawke asked.

“What?” Pinkie said.

“You pretty much throw parties for everypony almost every day, you cheer up everypony when something bad happens to them, and yeah sometimes you even go as far as going out of your way just to make them your friend. You can’t tell me that being with you isn't exciting right?” Hawke asked.

“Well, everything does get exciting when anypony is around me,” Pinkie replied

“You better believe it, I still have the burn marks from last night to proof it,” Hawke said, when he was showing off the burn marks.

“Yeah sorry about that,” Pinkie said, while she was giggling with an apologetic look.

“It’s ok; it’s not the first time I get burnt by fireworks,” Hawke said.

“You know what? We don’t need to fight monsters to have fun we can do whatever we want and have fun doing it,” Pinkie announced.

“Yeah that’s the spirit…..Umm.......What are we going to do?” Hawke asked.

Pinkie sat on the ground for a good minute; she thought and thought and thought, until she had an idea. She then said, “Oh! We can throw a party!”

“Uh…Pinkie, I don’t think everypony is up for another party,” Hawke said.

“No silly, we going to throw a party for us,” Pinkie replied

“Huh?” Hawke said with surprise.

“Well since everypony else is tired, but you and I aren’t, we can just throw a party ourselves, that way I can still throw a party and have a super cool adventure. Oh it’ll be wonderful,” Pinkie explained.

“Well, if that’s ok with you, then why not? Let’s do it,” he said eagerly.

Pinkie then said, “Yeah let’s head over to my place and have it there.”

“Ok,” Hawke answered.

Pinkie and Hawke then went over to Sugar Cube Corner to throw their party, but unknown to them there is something lurking in the shadows.


Hawke and Pinkie were setting up for their party and were getting all hyped up for it. As Pinkie was making the cupcakes and Hawke was decorating, Twilight came in hoping to get something sweet to eat and she notice what was happen. Twilight then asked, “Hey Hawke, Hey Pinkie Pie, what are you two doing?”

“Oh were just setting up a party for me and Hawke here, since you guys had all the super cool adventure with him I thought I would have my super cool adventure with him today,” Pinkie answered.

“That sounds like fun…um…do you have one more room for me if you want?” Twilight asked.

“Well of course silly, what kind of friend would I be if I didn’t at least make room for my girls to join in,” Pinkie replied.

“Great!” Twilight said with a smile.

Twilight then went over to Hawke to help him out with the decorations. Hawke leaned over to her and whispered, “Why are you really here for?”

“I’m afraid Pinkie would go out of control again like last night and thought I would try to stop her from doing it again,” Twilight answered.

“Sounds like a good plan to me,” Hawke replied.

After a while, the decorations were set, the cupcakes were ready, and Pinkie was ready to party. She started the music and everyone started to celebrate. They first eat as many of the cupcakes as they could and drink some of the punch that she made, unfortunately Gunmmy had got in it again and Twilight spit out here drink, except Pinkie and Hawke. Twilight then asked, “WHY DIDN’T YOU SPIT THAT OUT?”

“What? The alligator flavor gave the kick it needed,” Hawke replied.

“I second that!” Pinkie also replied.

Twilight looked at them both with disgust. When they were done, all of them decided to start dancing with each other. Hawke started showing of his moves, all he really could think of for dance moves were at least moves that were used in the 70’s. Twilight and Pinkie cheered him on. Pinkie then decided to go to the back to make more treats for them and left Twilight and Hawke alone. The music then played a slow music and they both looked at each other. Hawke then asked, “Would you like this dance with me?”

“Yeah, I think I would,” Twilight answered with pleasure.

“Have to warn you though; I’m not that good at it,” Hawke commented.

“Don’t worry I’ll teach you,” Twilight replied.

Hawke and Twilight then hold each other and started dancing together. They both were feeling something for one another, and they had a good idea of what they were feeling. They both then stopped and as their faces were getting close to each other. They heard a scream coming from the kitchen. They quickly ran towards the scream until they saw Pinkie Pie being held tight around a snake-like person.

The snake was long and green, the bottom half of it was were the long tail was and the upper part was like a humanoid reptile with a head of a cobra.

While Pinkie Pie was being strangled, she said, “YES! FINALLY A MONSTER! NOW YOU CAN BEAT IT UP AND ACK!”

“Don’t worry Pinkie, we’ll save you,” Hawke replied.

The snake then lunge towards at Hawke and Twilight, before it could do anything, Hawke quickly grabbed Twilight and teleported them out of the way and moved to a different part of the Kitchen. It was a new trick that Twilight showed him recently and thought that was what he needed to defeat this creature. Before the creature could try again Hawke teleported near Pinkie, grabbed her, and teleported her to safety. Then Twilight shoots an energy ball at it and missed. The Snake disappeared before their very eyes. The group huddled together to make sure the creature didn’t sneak up on them. Twilight got her magic ready, Hawke charged up his arm with electricity, and Pinkie had a frying pan ready. The group was ready, but unknown to them; the creature was on top of them. It used its tail to push Twilight and Pinkie out of the way, got its tail around Hawke, and started strangling him. Hawke couldn’t concentrate, because the creature had its tail around his neck and he couldn’t breathe. Then the snake appeared in front of him and said, “At last, I get the honor to kill you.”

“What, do you just talk?” asked a shocking Hawke.

Before the snake could say anything else, Pinkie Pie came up behind him and hit it with her frying pan in the head. The snake was in pain and its ears were ringing. Hawke took the chance and got free of the creature’s tail. Twilight and Hawke then used their magic’s together and struck at the snake. It screamed with pain and finally fell over. Hawke then quickly ran over to it and said, “I fought the other monsters that came after me and you’re the first to actually talk. How is it that you can talk?”

“HA! I’m the only disciple to survive the process and still have a mind of my own,” replied the snake.

“Disciple? Disciple of what? And what process?” Hawke asked.

“Hehehe….Did you really think that the monsssssstersssss that came after you were just captured and tamed? No, we were created from poniesssss who willing transsssformed into creaturessssss with immense power to dessssstroy you and to sssssserve our massssster,” the snake answered.

Then Hawke said, “Wait…you mean…. those creatures I killed were….”

The snake interrupted and said, “Yesssss, they were once poniesssss and you killed them. Heheheh.”

Hawke was horrified of what he just heard. The monsters that he defeated were nothing more than just ponies that he had killed. He looked at his hands and realized that there was pony’s blood on them. He didn’t know what to think of this news, he thoughts were racing, and thought that if he had know along, would he still kill them or would he found a way save them. The thoughts never stopped and Twilight and Pinkie looked at him with worry. Before anything else happened, the snaked said, “You’re nothing more than a murderer of ponykind. You claim to protect poniessssss from monsssssterssss, but what you truly protect them from are other poniessssss and you just killed them without a sssssssecond thought. Sssssome hero you turned out to be.”

Before anyone could say something the snake pony started choking and died. Eveyone was in silent because of the shocking news that they heard.


Sometime had pass and the royal guards took the snake body away and left the bakery with Hawke, Twilight, and Pinkie. The three stood in silence after what they heard. Pinkie then decided to lighten the mood and said, “Well… that wasn’t much of a super cool adventure as what I had thought.”

“Yeah,” Hawke replied.

“Didn’t think it could get any worse,” Twilight said.

Hawke then said, “Yeah I know……Hey Pinkie, thanks for throwing the party, It was fun while it lasted.”

“Yeah…no problem,” Pinkie replied.

“Well I’m going to go home now see you later,” Hawke said.

“Yeah I’ll go home too, see you later Pinkie,” Twilight said.

“Ok see you guys later,” Pinkie replied.

Hawke and Twilight then left and went on the same paths to their homes at night. As they were walking Twilight notice Hawke was shaking. And all of a sudden he dropped down on knees, crying, and shouted, “OH GOD! TWILIGHT, WHAT HAVE I DONE?!”

Twilight quickly held on to him tightly and said, “There was nothing you could have done. You didn’t know. We didn’t know.”

As Hawke was crying, while Twilight was holding on to him. An evil lord started laughing while watching the misery from his orb.

End of Chapter 10