• Published 29th Sep 2013
  • 6,158 Views, 64 Comments

Guardian of Equestria - Rise of the Blue Sun - BlueSun52



A prophecy was foretold that two great warriors will face off in an epic battle for Equestria.

  • ...
21
 64
 6,158

Chapter 1

Guardian of Equestria-Rise of the Blue Sun
Chapter 1
A new beginning part-1

"Before the age of the Sun and the Moon, before the time of chaos and disharmony, and even before the gift of unity, there was a prophecy. It was said that one day two beings will have great and powerful magic that the world has never seen before. One being will be reborn from darkness and hate, and will have the power to shroud the lands with fear and plunge the world into eternal darkness of which no pony will ever escape. But the other being of which not born in this world, nor is it a pony will come from its world dead but reborn with the power to not just defeat the darkness, but to bring a new age unlike any other. It will be a day where a new golden age will begin where all will never fear the darkness again. The two beings will be locked into battle unlike any other and will either bring destruction upon all creatures on this world or will bring new hope. The signs of the prophecy will be clear; first a man from another world will come and he will shine like a blue sun, second the dark being will be an old foe from the pass and be reborn into a new body with the power of the red moon, third the blue being will face creatures sent by the dark being and will defeat them one by one, fourth the red moon will appear and the dark being will engulf its power and will strike, the fifth and final part is the blue being will come and face the coming darkness head on. As for what happens in end, only destiny will decide our fate."


As Princess Celestia was reading the final part of the prophecy her sister, Princess Luna, came in to the Canterlot library checking on her sister to see if she was ok.

"Sister, are you alright? It is near time to raise the sun", Luna said.

"Of course, I’m sorry dear sister I have been preoccupied by this prophecy", Celestia replied.

Luna looked at the scribe her sister was holding and said, "Oh that old thing, I remember reading that when we were just fillies, an old tale that made every filly wanting to becoming a hero and defeating a terrible villain. “Sigh” reminds me what made us princesses in the first place".

Both Celestia and Luna were remembering their younger days after they defeated Discord and became all of Equestria’s heroes and rulers, and that they had brought a new age of peace to all pony kind.

Luna looked over to her sister and notice that she was worried about something, she then said, "Sister, are you alright?"

"I’m afraid not", Celestia replied.

Luna looked at her with confusion.

Celestia then said, "In a few months, the day of the red moon will come and while it is something to be amazed at, I fear that the prophecy will come sooner then we think".

Luna looked at her older sister with a smile and said, "Oh sister, I do not think you have to worry so much about it. The red moon comes every 100 years and nothing terrible has happen so far, also the prophecy has said that a man will come and he will show his shining blue light to the world, and so far there has not been a single thing that has shined like a blue sun".

Celestia thought for a minute, she was then relaxed by her sister’s words and said, "You are right sister, it is something we should not be worried right now, in fact it is something to look forward to".


Luna looked at her sister with a smile and Celestia put down the scribe back to where it was, then went to her balcony and began raising the sun for a whole new day.


On Earth, in a small simple town, we finally get a chance to meet our hero in his room, an 18 old teen, with short spiky brown hair, brown eyes, sleeping in his room, alone, pass 10 a.m. ………wow, doesn’t seem much is going for him . As he finally wakes up, he puts his clothes on, and started to walk to his car to get some groceries. Then went to the grabbed everything he needed and went back to his car. Then he just remembered that he forgot the milk, so he ran back to the store, only to get hit by a car.

Then at first he felt nothing but pain and confusion and then all of sudden, nothing, he felt nothing except he was still confused. He opens his eyes and saw nothing but darkness while he was floating in the middle of nowhere. The first words that he could think of was…..

"Crap, I’m dead aren’t I?", Hawke thought.

Well normally people would not say that or would admit that, but then again he’s not really a normal person.

Hawke then said to himself, "Will this is the afterlife is it? Kind of thought that there would be angels, a golden gate, and God and his son welcoming me into heaven. I would think that this was hell, but last I check there was a lake of fire and everyone suffering in the fiery flames……… Of course when I think about it, I really don’t have that much to complain about."

As Hawke was talking to himself, which is weird by the way, a bright white light came out of nowhere and than a voice shouted out and said, "HAWKE!"

Hawke was suddenly shocked and jumped (if he could) as the voice shouted his name. He looked at the light for a minute, and then said , "Wh….Um, what are….you?"

The voice replied, "I SIMPLY AM! AND ALWAYS WILL BE."

Hawke then said, "Great riddles, that’s the last thing I need."

"INDEED, NOW LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY," said the voice.

Hawke looked at the light with awe, amazement, and curiosity.

"YOU SOUL IS NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD OF MAN, BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOUR DESTINY IS," said the voice.

Now Hawke was back to his first and his favorite impression, confusion.

The voice then continued, "YOU WILL GO TO LAND OF LIFE, LAUGHTER, ADVENTURE, MAGIC, AND WONDERS BEYOND YOUR IMAGINATION, BUT I MUST WARN YOU, IT WILL NOT BE EASY. YOU WILL FACE MONSTER YOU NEVER THOUGHT EXISTED, THOSE WHO ARE CLOSE TO YOU WILL BE ENDANGERED, AND THE FATE OF THIS WORLD WILL BE IN YOUR HANDS. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE READY FOR THIS LIFE I AM ABOUT TO GIVE ON TO YOU?"

Hawke was just dumbstruck by this offer. It was something that nobody in, well, anywhere would ever get a chance to do. But like the voice said it would be dangerous and risky, this was something he needed to think, to be prepared, ask what will happen, and to know if it is worth it. Unfortunately, Hawke didn’t want to think about it, because he was too excited by this and didn’t want to waste any time. he went ahead and said, "Alright, I’ll do it, you can count on me."

"I KNOW, YOU ARE SOMEONE THAT ANYONE CAN DEPEND UPON AND IT IS WHY I CHOSE YOU. PREPARE FOR THE ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME. MAY YOU BECOME THE GUARDIAN THAT THIS WORLD NEEDS," the voice finished.

Than the white light disappeared and a bright purple light came out of nowhere. It started pulling Hawke into it. As he was through it, he was going faster and faster and faster until he saw a light at the end of it. When he had got to the end of light, everything was suddenly black. Than out of nowhere he heard a voice, a very soft and sweet voice that said…….

“Hello?”


End of Chapter 1

Author's Note:

This is my first fanfic and if there is a problem with it please let me know so I can fix it or edit it.