• Published 29th Sep 2013
  • 1,757 Views, 11 Comments

Human in Equestria: The Gleipnir - Another_Dead_Account1109



The Gleipnir has been transported into a world full of humanoid ponies and they are now the most dangerous thing to ever exist in Equestria and Equis.

  • ...
11
 11
 1,757

In the Beginning

That was it, the Gleipnir was finished, Gryphus One had a strait shot for the Shock Cannon. Gryphus fired his last missile, when it hit the Shock Cannon it did something no one expected. It started to glow a bright white then formed into a large disk sucking the Gleipnir into it.

"What is going on?!" yelled Captain Frank Burlington as the ship started to shake violently.

"I don't know! Something happened to the shock cannon!" yelled a crew member.

Captain Frank Burlington was a forty-three year old man with white hair and mustache. He had green eyes and wore a standard Leasath grey commanders uniform. Alarms where blaring and crew members were running around the ship. The engines where offline thanks to that Aurelia pilot. The Captain sighed as he new there fate, he sat back in his chair and waited for it to engulf the ship. When it did everything went dark.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a normal night, Nightmare Moon was standing on a hill looking at the valley known as Equestria... her victory is getting closer, she could almost smell it. Her General, Shadow Lancer walked up next to her to give her the latest reports.

"What is it General?" she asked

"Um, it's just that some of our scouts have reported some Solar troop movements near the Everfree, your Majesty." he answered nervously. Shadow Lancer was a fifty-four year old general with a black coat and navy blue mane. He had yellow eyes like a standard Lunar soldier. He wore a generals battle armor that was a mixture a silver and night blue.

"Good, I want you to send a strike force to eliminate them, I want no survivors." She said turning to him.

He was terrified and unlucky because everypony knows what happens when you are under Nightmare Moons command, if you fail a mission she will kill you. Literally.

"Yes, Your Majesty" he said as he ran off.

One thing she did enjoy was striking fear into the hearts of ponies, it showed her power over others, the only one who rivals hers is her sister Celestia... but that power is soon to be rivaled once again by a new player in this game. She looked back to the valley, looking over what was going to be her new kingdom when this war ended. It brought a evil smile to her face, but replaced by a face of confusion when she noticed a small white dot in the middle of the sky. It wasn't a star nor magic if it was she would have sensed it. Then it exploded with such a bright light it was brighter than the sun! After what seemed like hours the light disappeared and replaced by a Large Metal Winged Behemoth. She had a mixture of emoticons in her at the moment, her men hand fear and awe on the faces.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a shocking scene that just played before Celestia, she was looking off the balcony when a bright explosion threw her across the room. When she came to her seances she could hear Solar guards running around, civilians screaming, and a light continues... roar? She snapped her eyes open to see nothing but a grey sheet of moving metal outside her balcony. Two guards came into her room.

"Are you alright princess?" the guard asked in a serious tone.

"I am fine Captain, what's happening?" asked Celestia as she got to her feet.

"Their is some sort of metal, winged, creature outside the city. It is massive and I don't think crossbows and catapults will even effect it!" he answered.

"Alright, gather up all the guards you can muster and meet me outside the city limits, I'll go have a 'talk' with this creature." she ordered.

"Yes, princess." he said and ran down the hall.

She got up and flew out of the balcony, she noticed that it was internally covered in metal with a strange disk on its belly that was glowing yellow with four red dots. She figured out where the light rumbling was coming from, at the tip of the wings there was some sort of fire coming out and that must be what is propelling this creature forward. She found were its front was a found a long, large slit that looked to made of glass. She suspected that's were its eyes where. When she looked through it, she was expecting eyes or eye of some sort. What see found where some sort of ponyoids. They where on the floor of the room scattered about... she suspected they where dead before the on in the chair started to move then the others started to move.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Captain Burlington slowly started to wake up, he head one heck of a migraine. He slowly came back to his seances he could see his crew laying on the floor of the bridge scattered about. He looked out the window to see some sort of human crossed with a with horse with wings and a horn. It's main was a pinkish white and fur a white color. He just brushed it off as a side effect of the migraine.

"Lieutenant Foulke, status report?" asked the Captain.

"Um, engines back on line and weapon systems back on line... Sir EVERYTHING IS GREEN!" Answered the Lieutenant in a shocked and worried mood. Lieutenant Foulke was a thirty year old with ginger hair and blue eyes. He wore a standard Leasath grey naval uniform.

"WHAT?! That's Impossible! Run a diagnostics test! Lampert! Get me engineering!" ordered the captain that was not noticing the alicorn out side the bridge as he stepped down from his seat.

"This is engineering captain, what is it?" asked the engineer.

"What are the conditions of the engines?" the captain asked.

"The engines are back online and they seem to be brand new." The engineer answered.

The captain was angered and frustrated. Which was not a mood that you would expect from a captain that was told his ship was in perfect condition. As he turned around he found the white creature in the bridge, how it got in is beyond his comprehension. They stared at each other for a minute. The crew had stopped what they where doing and staring at it. He was about the same height as it, if not a bit taller. Before ether could speak up the sound of boots colliding with metal came from the hall. Artyom one of the soldiers on board was running down the hall with his a ten other soldiers with P90s in their hands. They formed a circle around the creature, with there weapons trained on it.

Artyom is a 20 year old Leasath special-forces marksman assigned to the Gleipnir and was one of the guards in the Gleipnir. He had buzz cut brown hair and brown eyes with a nine o'clock shadow, he wore a standard special-forces uniform that was black, also a black beret with a green shield on it with a single red stripe on it horizontally. He is loyal to his commanding officers and always followed orders. The captain has always Favorited this soldier and the ten other soldiers so he keeps them close to the bridge.

They stood there for five strait minutes not moving an inch, the creature held a nervous smile probably trying to calm down the soldiers.

"You can stand down down men, I don't think this think it poses much of a threat" ordered the captain. The marines slowly dropped their guard while backing away.

Celestia cleared he throat before speaking "Hello, I am Princess Celestia" she said in a regal voice "May ask who you are?"

"I am Frank Burlington of the Democratic Republic of Leasath, Captain of the Gleipnir"

"So this thing is a ship, and if I may ask what kind?" she questioned.

"The Gleipnir is a warship... a fling fortress." the captain answered.

"Interesting, is there more of these ship or just this one?"

"No, the Gleipnir is the only one." he answered.

"If I may ask, what kind of magic does this ship use to fly" Right at that moment the bridge was filled with laughter. She was confused at why they where laughing. 'Do they have any comprehension of what magic is?' she asked her self. Then Artyom spoke up in a young voice with a Stalliongrad accent.

"Magic? Really, you haft to be joking... everybody knows that magic doesn't exist!" He answered. She was taken back by this not by the answer but how young the voice was.

"If I may, how old are you?" she asked. Artyom raised an eyebrow at the question.

"Um, I'm twenty years old. Why?" Celestia was shocked at how old he was, in the Solar Guard you haft to be at least thirty years of age in order to join, but he was young... a bit too young but she would ask later why.

"It's just I never expected a soldier to be so young..." she said in a worried.

"What? It's usual for a male such as my age to join the military, actually you can join when you turn eighteen." Celestia was starting to get sick at how old they can be to join an army.

"Anyway, captain may I ask what you are doing in Equestia?" she asked earning a snicker from some of the crew.

"Equestria, so that's were we are... so that confirms my theory of not being on Strangereal anymore, but no. We do not know why we are here." he answered.

"So your saying that you have no idea how you got here?" she asked.

"No, we do not. All that we remember is a Aurelia fighter jet nailing us with a missile and the shock cannon started to act funny and portal us here" responded the captain.

"Shock Cannon, the disk on the belly of your ship?" Celestia questioned.

"I'd rather to express what horrors that weapon holds." said the captain in a sad and horrified mood. Even the crew seemed uneasy. The captain went back to sitting in his chair.

"Alright" she said in a scared and confused mood.

"Now I think your subjects are going to get a little uneasy if you stay any longer. Well head up north so we don't haft to bother you." said the captain flatly.

"You don't haft to..." she was cut off by Artyom.

"It's for the best, our species has a dark past, no sense of harmony and it still continues to this day." he said unemotionally. She was taken back how he and the others admitted that, no one not even the Griffins would admit that.

"but, why?" she asked

"It's in our nature" said Artyom flatly.

"Ok, I shall return to my subjects" she said sadly. Then in a bright flash she was gone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Captain Fire Heart was a Mare at the age of 38. She had a Golden mane and Bright orange fur. Also orange eyes, she had a custom sword that was a light orange mixed with grey steel and armor was and orange instead of gold. (So yea, a ton of orange) She and her Guards were at the ready even though it was far from Canterlot now heading south, she was prepared in case it attacked. Then Celestia teleported not far from her.

"Princess!" She called out.

"Hello, Captain Fire Hea..." Before she could continue a loud *boom* followed by a rumble. When they look to see the ship it was starting to turn, when it made a complete one-hundred eighty degree turn the rumble turn into a roar as the ship sped off faster than anything they have ever seen before. Celestia did not expect it to move as fast as it just did. No pony did.

Author's Note:

So yea, did you forget about the Gleipnir from Ace Combat Guys? Yes, well I decided to remind you of them :3

Comments ( 11 )

Since no one else has said it: You constantly spell 'have' 'haft'. Besides the grammer mistakes riddled into the conversations, I shall grant you a fav because I like where this is going.:twilightsmile:

3273480 well, this is my first/second so yea I've had that problem for some time, you might see it less but I can't make any promises.
fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/173/5/b/mlp__eris_shrug_by_nayaasebeleguii-d53gpoj.jpg

Great fic man.

A lot of basic spelling mistakes, usages of the wrong word, redundant explanations, a rushed story line, and some freakish innate knowledge.
Also, I dislike the misanthropist crewmen, but that's just my opinion.
Otherwise, watching for now.

3273894 I like your story. And I know a editor who could help you. His named eggynack, he helped me with my story Ace Combat: Divided Feelings. Want to check it out?

3274815 yep. I'm keeping this on my watchlist ....

I love this story! So much detail. Yet it could use a grammar check once over, no biggy.
I'll keep this on my watch list, even if it is cancelled. :fluttercry:

Shame it's cancelled

continue this, i want to see how the villains react

Login or register to comment