• Published 30th Sep 2013
  • 4,263 Views, 137 Comments

ButtonBall - linkman443



Button Mash makes a new friend, Scewball meets her future husband.

  • ...
16
 137
 4,263

Chapter 7: Part 2 (Update in Authors Notes!!)

These were dark times in Hyquestria. All the Earth, Pegasi, and Unicorns were enslaved, The Gryphons of Decease Mountains food supply was cut off, The Zeehorses Domain was completely frozen, The Great Realm Tree was dead. It looked like that there was no hope.

But then, The great Button Mash appeared out of the sunset riding his majestic human named Link. As he made it to Sombra’s tower he has this feeling of confidence he never had in his normal life. “Go Link! I must save the fair Princess AdoraBelle before Sombra steals the HorseShoe of Wizdom!” Button Mash made it to the entrance. He fought his way all the way to the very top of the tower. There he saw Princess Adorabelle trapped in a crystal.

“Princess Adorabelle!” he shouted. He then drew his sword to attempt to free her, making small cracks each time he hit it, as he was about to deliver the final blow he heard a mildly sarcastic chuckle.”

“Oh Button Mash, even in your dreams you can't stop playing.” Button turned around in full battle stance but saw nopony behind him. He then jumped in fear as he saw a second crystal appear next to Princess Adorabelle’s. That second Crystal contained his only filly friend in real life, Screwball. This second crystal had the same amount of cracks as the first one does, just one more hit on either of them and that one is free.

“Go ahead Masher. Save the one you have feelings for. The filly who thinks very badly about you, or the filly that actually made an effort to get you to like her back. Its your choice.” Said the voice with no speaker. Button mash started to panic but couldn’t make his choice, he then decided to place a bomb to save both of them. Before the bomb went off, the fuse was blown out. Button felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and greeted with the head of a pony with antlers of deer and goat. Button Mash knows this creature, the creature that made Ponyville look like a bad 'Wheres Waldo?' picture a few months back.

“Oh Button Mash you were right all along about these types of games being fun.” Button opened his eyes he was in a dark room with a evil aura surrounding it. He was scared out of his mind when he saw a Neightendo 64 controller in his hands. He then started press random buttons, and at the same time, he started moving around rapidly.

"DANCE YOU LITTLE PUPPET DANCE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Shouted Discord. After a few more steps and some painful falls Discord pushed pause. A large PAUSE floated above Button. He was frozen in place

"Alright boy I've had my laugh now lets get down to buisness." Said Discord trying to be serious after a hardy laugh.

"P-p-p-please don't hurt me, I have so much to do in life, so many games to play." Pleaded Button Mash.

"Heeey kid I'm not goanna hurt you. I'm here to talk to you. Not Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony to colt, but you know, Stallion to stallion." Discord said sincerely. Trying his best to hold in his anger and hatred for this little colt. Buttons fear subsided and decided to hear him out. Discord then turned the controller into a portrait of Screwball.

"This little filly seems highly interested in you, and yet you won't even give her the time of day. Do you have any idea what that does to a ponys self esteem? Oh of course you dont because you spend all your time playing games with a filly thats 'Just not that into you.'" Discord then looked at the camera and did an open mouth smile holding two thumbs up. "

"Anywho, you better get your bearings together because tomorrow morning, you're going to Screwballs house and going to ask her out on a date to win her back and become special somponies." Discord expained.

"Wait, why are you asking me to do this?" Asked Button Mash. Discord then giggled sheepishly. "Oh, Button Mash I'm not asking you silly. I'm commanding you." Discord then zoomed in on Buttons face. Discords eyes filled with anger. "If you don't convince me that Screwball is happy, so help me Celestia I will break out of my stone body, teleport straight to Ponyville, turn all of your family and friends into various assortments of food, then send them to the starving citizens of Girafrica. When that is done, I will unleash so much chaos upon you that not even the Elements of Harmony THEMSELVES will help you. Get the picture?" He said through gritted teeth.

Button Mash then nodded in agreement, attempting to hold back tears of fear.. As Discord began to fade into the darkness he then had one more question. "Wait a second! Why are you so worried about me and Screwball?" He inquired. Discord then gave an unamused look to Button. He then shut his eyes and said "A father worries about her child, kid."

"Oh, okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-WAIT WHAT!?"

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNG

Button Mash woke up from a terrible dream. He didn't know if it was real or not, but he knew what to do. He had to ask out Screwball

Author's Note:

Hey peoples, I know the Dialouge is terrible but hear me out. I cant really imagine this situation in my head but anyway heres the next chapter. But the next one we will see how DT is handeling SB. Get it? Got it.

UPDATE: Sorry I havent updated in a while. I had to balance out school and my job. But dont worry, more chapters will come by sometime after june 18.