• Published 28th Sep 2013
  • 1,371 Views, 24 Comments

Oh, Spoony 3: Revenge of the Spoon - Jondor



It's tough being a unicorn.

  • ...
11
 24
 1,371

Bonus Chapter: At the Spa

Fluttershy perched on the massage table, half amused, half exasperated. She’d learned how to deal with most of Rarity’s little quirks. Some of them she confronted head on. Some, she reveled in. However, with this particular quirk, it was best to sit back and indulge her.

“Be glad you were not there to see it! It was absolutely horrifying, Aloe.” Rarity’s high pitched whine split the room in two, making the three other ponies wince. “Flecks of oatmeal everywhere, and I’d already had one shock this morning. It was all I could do not to pass out again, but I feared I would wind up muzzle first in the bowl. All for want of a spoon!”

Fluttershy twitched her wings as she watched Aloe and Lotus tending to Rarity. She extended one and flexed some of her pinions in front of her eyes. Perhaps, for Rarity’s sake, she could learn to hold a spoon.

Author's Note:

Bonus chapter because the other two have one now.

Oh, Spoony
Oh, Spoony 2: Electric Boogaloo
Oh, Spoony 3: Revenge of the Spoon <--You are here
Oh, Spoony 4: The Voyage Home

Comments ( 15 )

3271012

I know, right? She can't even hold a spoon!

Well, as we all know, table manners were established by unicorns in order to distinguish civilized company from uncivilized company. Naturally, this means they're the only race with table manners.

Well, almost only. I'm sure the griffons gave them a bit of a shock. A creature able to use utensils with its CLAWS? Preposterous! Spike can too, for that matter, though I'd imagine they don't hang out with very many dragons.

3271344 I would imagine what is considered good table manners among dragons would probably leave Rarity in a coma for weeks. And they don't use spoons, they just swallow the cow whole.

:raritycry: *faints dead away*

"All for want of a spoon!”

:raritydespair:

3271718
I think there's a rule in effect that no one is allowed to criticize the table manners of dragons, though I suspect that is more out of practicality than anything else. :trixieshiftright:

3272482

'Tis said: Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

3272746
I will note this is a pretty brazen lie; most people are not particularly crunchy, especially with the modern obesity epidemic, and as it turns out, ketchup and other tomato products can only do so much to cover up the taste.

Not that I know from personal experience. I just, you know, heard. >>

Rarity can't eat. Betcha can't guess why.

Her spoon is too big?

3275801

Nope, actually the problem lies in the fact that that she is a banana.

3276253

I thought her anus was bleeding.

3278204

That may or may not be a lie. It wasn't when first stated, but it is becoming less true by the day.

The Spoonyverse is too much fun so far to end here.

derpicdn.net/img/2013/5/21/330278/large.png
Filthy pegasus are just as bad as mud ponies. No class at all! :duck:

3279677

Hehe. And that is precisely why Flutters is a dainty eater.

Login or register to comment