• Published 14th Dec 2014
  • 1,215 Views, 20 Comments

Coltcuddling for Dummies - Butterscotch Cream

  • ...
19
 20
 1,215
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

Cute chapter. So glad it's continuing.

"Oh Maaaaaacintosh~ What a meety place to pleasure—!"

:rainbowlaugh:

Is this being continued?

11268512
It is yes, but slowly. I've had a few unexpected responsibilities come up that are cutting into my writing time so while I am still working on the stories mentioned in my blog (including this one) it may be a bit before the third chapter comes out. The third chapter is already partially written though, so it isn't just a twinkle in my eye, it's actually there.

cute and funny! excellent writing as usual. hope this will be continued

"Well look cuz, I'll uh... I'll jus' git back over to m'seat and let ya to yer readin'. We c'n catch up a mite later!" Braeburn exited his 'relaxed' posture much more naturally than he entered it, which is to say he scooted nervously back to the chair he originally occupied and crammed himself in. He then immediately pulled his hat down over his face as though to snooze, but there was the merest bit of muzzle sticking out the bottom, enough to see a twisted expression of mortified embarrassment.

I’ve been rereading this story… Still amazing! This particular moment made me feel giddy, honestly.

Yeah, that was some good stuff. Although I wasn't there to say it when you last updated this fic, but this story really got the necromancy magic going~(about the fic itself reviving, not its content, though), and we still see old stories reviving nowadays and it's super heartwarming to know that we are still here and we still care. Both you and almost all of your readers in the past are actually still here!
Keep up the good work and may we see you around again!

Also, this fic probably had the longest hiatus on our site of a full seven years…if the real procrastinated-but-continued project king award hadn't already went to this lovely story with a longer pause of just 6 months more~:trollestia:

Login or register to comment