• Published 29th Feb 2012
  • 1,310 Views, 10 Comments

My Puny Horse Subjects: Invasion Shall Ensure! - Wind Whistler



Accidentally winding up in Equestria, Zim convinces almost everypony that he's the good guy.

  • ...
4
 10
 1,310

Majorly Off Course

My Puny Horse Subjects: Invasion Shall Ensure!

Chapter One: Majorly Off Course

A sharp, metallic leg swung towards Dib.

“Your evil plan will fail!” the boy declared ducking.

“Then I'll just make your plan to make my plan fail FAIL!” Zim told Dib as the front legs from a device on his back took more swipes at him, all missing. “Just die already, Dib!”

“You will never be able to kill me, because JUSTICE ALWAYS-” A bunch of black hair fell to the ground in front of Dib. “-prevails...” Dodging subsequent swipes, Dib stated, “Maybe I shouldn't talk so much in the middle of a fight.”

Zim laughed maniacally and taunted, “What's the matter, scaaared because I cut your HAIR?!” He tried to stab this intruder, but Dib leapt out of the way. The robotic leg accidentally thrust itself into a machine. Zim didn't glance back at the damage as he gave pursuit of Dib.

While Zim was trying to kill Dib and causing more wreckage in the process, Gaz glanced at Earth from a window.

“This has gone on long enough,” she groaned. Gaz told GIR who was next to her, “Tell me how to stop Zim's stupid plan.”

GIR's eyes suddenly glowed red. He told her, “I am not allowed to reveal anything about Zim's plan.”

“Tell me how to stop Zim's plan.”

GIR's eyes reverted to teal just as quickly. “Okay!” The tiny robot pointed to a button on the wall. “All you have to do is push that button.”

Once Gaz did what GIR said, a computer voice announced, “The canon is redirected to the moon and will fire in ten seconds. Ten... Nine... Eight...”

“NOOOO!!!” screamed Zim. He rushed over to the button as quickly as he could, but Gaz managed to trip him. He got sent flying into a container of goo.

“Three... Two... One... Canon is now firing at the moon.” Gaz looked out of a different window and witnessed peanut butter being shot at the moon.

Zim climbed to the top of the container. “Do you have any idea of what YOU JUST DIIIIII-” he managed to say before losing his grip.

Gaz told Dib, “We're going to the mall for Last Adventure Thirty Four pronto.”

“I know what you're going to say,” Dib said, “but Zim is a major threat and we need to deal with him now!”

“I will become a major threat to you if we don't go to the mall now.”

“We need to deal with him NOW!”

Gaz grasped her big brother's coat and dragged him over to the teleporter room. Unfortunately, all of those machines got destroyed from the battle. She then took Dib over to the docking area. To her dismay, no escape pods were present.

“Since there's no escape, does this mean I get to do anything I want with Zim?” Dib asked.

Gaz growled at Dib's question. She continued her search for an escape. “I guess I'll just have to crash Zim's lame space station down to Earth then,” she stated.

“You won't be able to do that,” Zim said as he appeared in front of Gaz. “I'm the only one who this space base allows to be piloted by!”

Gaz let go of Dib and told the goo covered alien, “You're going to drive this space station to Earth or else I'll rip that stupid thing off your back and destroy it.”

“Why would you want to do that anyways? You're supposed to want to go to the mall or whatever.”

“The teleporters are busted and the escape pods are missing.”

“Wait, GIR forgot to replace the escape pods?”

GIR walked up to Zim and said, “Weren't you going to do that?”

“Nope. I assigned you that task, remember?”

“Oh yeah...”

“Now take me to the mall or ELSE!” Gaz demanded.

“Let me think about it...” Zim said. “NO!” A metallic leg from Zim's PAK extended towards Gaz. She sidestepped out of the way, causing the leg to get stuck in the floor. Gaz then gave a good kick. Upon witnessing the end of the robotic leg breaking, Zim reluctantly told her, “Fine. But don't cause any further destruction to my stuff.”

“You know Gaz,” Dib whispered, “since Zim isn't suspecting a thing, this would be the perfect opportunity for us to bring him down for good.” He then mercilessly got beaten up by her.

Zim stated, “I don't like helping you pathetic earth monkeys, so let's get it over with so we can forget all about it.” He walked over to a control panel and hit a button. A ray of light scanned his body. Once a screen said “DNA MATCH,” a set of controls and a seat appeared for Zim. After putting in some commands, the space station moved away from Earth.

“You are supposed to bring us down to EAAAAARTH!!!” Gaz yelled.

“Sheesh! You know, I never drove this thing into your pathetic planet before.” After Gaz raised a fist, Zim added, “I'll figure it out!” A few attempts later, the ride veered in many directions, but none of them any closer to the blue planet.

Annoyed with this, Gaz shoved Zim away from the controls. “Let me steer.”

Just as Gaz was about to grab the wheel, Dib screamed, “WATCH OUT!!!”

Gaz noticed the asteroid in front of them. However, the controls locked up once she took hold of the steering wheel, leaving no way to prevent the space station from colliding with the giant space rock. The entire base shook for a little bit, but Gaz managed to keep her balance.

The computer voice spoke, “The controls to the space base are now non-functional. Have a nice day.”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“This wouldn't of happened if you just let me drive,” Zim pointed out.

“If you two never existed, then my life might have not BEEN SO LAAAAAAME!!!

“Wormhole,” Dib uttered, pointing towards a vortex right out a window. The space station drifted towards the wormhole.

“This will be so much fun!” GIR said.

As he got up, Zim informed the robot, “No GIR, it will not be fun, especially if we end up in a room! With! A! MOOOOSE!!!

“I will make sure that anywhere you go won't be fun,” Gaz stated.

“There may be hope!” Dib announced as he brought out his laptop. “With this, I can find a path to a safe universe, maybe even one back to our own.”

“You're a tiiiiiiiiny bit too late,” GIR told him.

“Huh?” Looking out the base, Dib saw that they were about to enter a different universe. “At least it doesn't look like a room with a moose.” A white light shone into the window and made it impossible to see where the space station was heading. The next thing appearing out the window is a forest that the base was headed for.

“GIR, fly me out to safety,” Zim ordered.

GIR came up to Zim and said, “OKAY!” Once Zim got a good grip, GIR activated his jet boots, taking off from the ground.

“Farewell Dib!” Zim told his mortal foe as GIR flew him through the closest window. He looked back and witnessed the space station falling towards the forest.

“YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE ZIM!!!” Dib shouted. “YOU WILL PAY!!! SOMEHOW!!!”

Since the trees were so thick, Zim actually didn't see the crash. “There's no way that Dib human and his sister could have survived that!” He cackled loudly. Noticing that GIR was still flying away from the space base, Zim asked, “Where are you taking me?”

“To safety, just like you said,” GIR explained.

“We can go back to the space base now.”

“AAWWW! But I wanted to check out that village!” Looking below, Zim saw a bunch of buildings, most of them with thatched roofs.

“Fine, but we return to the base right after you're done.”

“YAAY!”

Since GIR was flying downwards towards a tree-like building, Zim warned, “GIR, we can't get that close to an unknown civilization while they're unknown!”

“But I ran out of fuel.”

“Did you empty your fuel tanks to make room for tuna again?

“Of course not! I made room for PUUUDIIING!”

Noticing that he and GIR were about to collide, Zim shouted, “Brace yourself for impaaaact!


Spike breathed green fire onto the letter, turning it into magical smoke that escaped the library. “It's sent,” the baby dragon said.

“I'm glad to see you learn that it's better be honest than it is to keep up a lie,” Applejack told Rarity.

“Yes, I'll be sure to remember that,” the white unicorn replied.

Rainbow Dash lowered her book to say, “I don't have to remember that, because I always say what's on my mind.” After getting a look from Applejack, she added, "Well, most of the time."

“Since everything's settled and it's getting late,” Twilight Sparkle stated, “I'll see you two tomorrow.”

Rarity walked towards the front door and magically opened it. “See you later, Twilight, Rainbow Dash, and of course, you too Spike,” she said.

“I'll see you later as well, Rarity!” Spike spoke excitedly.

“Good night ya three,” Applejack said following Rarity out the building.

Once the door was closed, Twilight came up to Rainbow Dash and told her, “Tonight would be excellent for us to observe the nighttime sky.”

“Is something amazing going to happen like that meteor shower?” Rainbow Dash inquired.

“No. It's just that the stars are very bright tonight.”

Bor-ing!

“But what if a shooting star comes by and you miss it?” Spike asked.

“I don't even believe in wishes from shooting stars.”

“What about you come out with us for a little bit to see if you'll enjoy it?” Twilight suggested. “You might even be surprised.”

“Fine, I'll watch some stars with you, but only because you insist. Don't expect for me to be surprised in any way though.” Rainbow Dash followed Twilight and Spike up to the highest balcony. On top of the building, she yawned quite a few times.

All of the sudden, Spike exclaimed, “Look, a shooting star!” Rainbow Dash looked around and noticed a shooting star falling in the direction of the Everfree Forest. It looked bigger than a normal star, but why did that matter? “I know exactly what I'm going to wish for.”

“I'm sure that I know as well,” Twilight chuckled. She asked the blue pegasus, “Did you think of any wishes, Rainbow Dash?”

“I just wish for something that's not boring to happen,” Rainbow Dash groaned.

Twilight sighed. “I was hoping that this would have been exciting for you. You can go back to reading your book.”

The rainbow-maned pony was about to head back inside when suddenly, two strange beings crashed onto the balcony. One of them is green and has antennas, while the other one appears to be made out of metal. The green creature seems to be around Spike's size.

“It's official,” Rainbow Dash said. “I now believe in shooting stars!”

Comments ( 10 )

Sounds quite promising.

*squees* this should be good, the universe's biggest alien ham meets ponies... :derpytongue2:

*Evil laugh* Oh hoh ho. Thees es gunaa bee guud.

Ah man, the most incompetent alien invader versus the princesses star pupil.

I cant freaking wait.

Initial thoughts:
"Boy, this is gonna be stupid."

Thoughts after reading:
"It's not stupid, it's 'advanced'!"

Really great work. Can't wait until ZIIM! gets jealous of how Spike is more efficient than GIR

I read the title in Zim's voice.

Oh this... is gonna be good.:raritywink:

This has gotten so many tracks in such a short time. Thanks for all the warm initial reception. :twilightsmile:

274565
If Rarity thinks of GIR as oh so adorable, then there is no way that Zim will be alone on jealousy issues. :trollestia:

wow, this is surprisingly good, being as how there is only one chapter and its been out for a long time, I figured it wasn't going to be any good, ut i am happy to say i've been proven wrong

I like how you got the right tone of the invader zim characters too. I'll be waiting for part 2.:pinkiehappy:

Followed. Nuff said.

Login or register to comment