• Published 27th Sep 2013
  • 1,908 Views, 51 Comments

Pinkie's Adventure in G3 Ponyville! - That_G3_Obsessive



Pinkie asks Twilight to make a portal to another world, and that leads her to a world of freakish ponies who are incredibly shallow and girly, otherwise known as G3 MLP.

  • ...
9
 51
 1,908

The Return of Pinkamena.

As Pinkie trotted down the main street in Twisted, Sick Ponyville, she looked for key signatures in the buildings, like a giant minty green one that read "Minty Lives Here!" Pinkie wondered what had happened to this Rainbow Dash to make her so mean. The earth pony also kept an eye out for Sweetie Belle, the only unicorn in town. The pink pony needed to talk to her about sending her back to normal Ponyville, with all of her friends. At least there was one unicorn here.

Sweetie Belle had brought to attention how racist this whole place was. Other Pinkie had said that unicorns belonged in Unicornia. Pinkie wondered where pegasus ponies belonged. Probably someplace like Pegasopolis.

There! Pinkie was snapped out of her daze by a bright green building. There was a minty green pony with a light pink mane and tail putting streamers over the doorway. As Pinkie watched, she stepped slightly to the left while on the ladder, which, by the way, was purple and yellow striped, and slipped. She landed on her rump, but by the way she shrugged it off this sort of thing happened quite often. That must have been Minty.

"Hi!" shouted Pinkie, galloping over to the mutant pony. In her world, Minty would have been quite pretty, but here her smushed face ruined her whole complexion. "Hi! I'm Pinkie Pie from the other world! Rainbow Dash said that you were really nice, and I just wanted to meet you and-" Pinkie was cut off by the horrified look on the pony's face. "What?" she demanded.

Suddenly Minty took off running. She tripped over her own hooves quite often, and she kind of reminded Pinkie of her friend Derpy from her universe, except without the screwed up eyes. Minty ran as fast as she could around corners, trying to lose the pink earth pony hot on her heels.

Pinkie was sick of being pushed around in this universe. So what if she looked a little weird to these ponies? They looked like freakshows to Pinkie! So she chased after Minty, getting angrier with every step.

Soon her face was flushed red and there was literally steam coming out of her ears. What was with these ponies?

One thing troubled the Equestrian: Minty knew this town like the back of her hoof. Pinkie did not. Soon the enraged pony was lost in the winding streets of Ponyville. And she did something she promised never to do in her life: give up trying to befriend these ponies.

As she made her way back towards the flag on the heart tower, she had a bolt of realization: the freakish ponies would never like her. With a sound like a balloon deflating, Pinkie's mane came to rest on her shoulders without even a wave. Her sad, blue eyes downcast, she walked up the steps to the heart tower.

"WAIT!!!" shouted a sweet voice. Pinkamena looked around to see Sweetie Belle, the unicorn, rushing up the steps towards her.

"You can't go in there!" Sweetie blocked the door before Pinkamena could enter.

"Get out of my way," the pink pony growled through gritted teeth.

"But..." Sweetie looked around frantically. "Uh... don't you want to see the... castle? Yeah, the castle!" she smiled at Pinkamena.

"No."

"Um..." Sweetie looked around again. "Don't you want to meet Cheerilee? Or Scootaloo?"

"No." Pinkamena glared at the unicorn. Sweetie could see the hint of sadness in the pony's voice, and she could see her once fluffy mane now flat.

"How about I make you some cookies?" she offered. There was a tinge of fear in her voice. "Heh, heh, heh..."

"No. Now let me through." Pinkamena attempted to shove her way through Sweetie's blockade, but the freakish pony had a freakishly strong grip.

"Come... to... my... house! I'll... invite... Cheerilee and... Scootaloo... over for... cake?" she gasped as Pinkamena shoved her head into her rib cage.

"Fine," the pink pony grumbled, and allowed herself to be herded into a small bakery just down the street from Other Pinkie's place.

As Sweetie Belle went across the street to invite Cheerilee and Scootaloo, Pinkamena noticed that there were a ton of ponies coming into Other Pinkie's house from all over the place. They each held something in either a wagon or their mouths. Some held streamers. Some pulled balloons.

They're probably having a party without us, thought the depressed pony.

But what if they're setting up a party FOR you? said the Pinkie Pie that was still inside her mind.

You saw the way they treated us, yelled Pinkamena. They hate us! They want us gone!

But you remember what happened with our birthday party last year! argued Pinkie. They might still be our friends!

As Pinkamena looked into a cup of water, she saw Pinkie Pie arguing with her.

They have the precious tool to get back to Equestria, snarled Pinkamena. They are going to keep it from us!

Maybe you're right, Pinkie looked unsure in the water.

"Of course I'm right! We will get back to Equestria, no matter what it takes!" Pinkamena shouted out loud, knocking over the glass with her hoof.

"Uh, are you okay?" asked Sweetie Belle. She had seen Pinkamena's psycho fit with the water and had decided that this pony was nuts.

"Yes," grumbled the earth pony, now back to her normal, grumpy self.

"Hi! I'm Scootaloo!" said a rough voice. It was an orange earth pony with a pink and purple streaked mane. "This is my friend, Cheerilee!"

Pinkamena didn't respond.

"Oh, would you look at the time!" Sweetie Belle swooped into intervene the awkward silence that was brewing between the two ponies. "Pinkie Pie is probably expecting us for dinner!"

"Right! For dinner! We'd better get you home!" Cheerilee jumped in.

"Yeah! For you're wel-" Scootaloo was cut off by a kick from Cheerilee. "For you're wel..l-made dinner!" she obviously lied.

"I just got here," Pinkamena growled. She hit Sweetie Belle with an icy stare.

"W-well, Pinkie will get worried, you see," she stammered. "She'll wonder where you are! Ummm... we don't want to worry her, right?"

"I'm staying here," snapped the earth pony.

"No, you're coming with us!" Scootaloo grabbed her by the scruff of her neck and attempted to drag her out. Pinkamena twisted and galloped over her body. Scootaloo got back up alive, but the crazy Equestrian was gone.

"There!" shouted Cheerilee, and the three ponies galloped after the flat, pink tail. Sweetie Belle went around the building, so when Pinkamena came around the bend, Sweetie had her cornered. Before the Equestrian could weave around her, Sweetie nipped her tail with her teeth, and ended up dragging Pinkamena towards the heart tower.

When Scootaloo knocked on the door, Pinkie Pie answered right away. The house was dark, but when she saw the procession behind Scoots(Sweetie dragging Pinkamena followed by Cheerilee) she helped all of the ponies inside.

"SURPRISE!!!"

Author's Note:

To all of you lord of the rings fans: Pinkamena=Gollum.