• Published 26th Sep 2013
  • 1,549 Views, 22 Comments

Oh, Spoony 2: Electric Boogaloo - Jondor



It's tough being present Spike.

  • ...
16
 22
 1,549

Bonus Chapter: The Next Morning

“Spike! I thought you learned your lesson about overeating ice cream! Why in the name of Star Swirl’s hat would you do that to yourself again?” Twilight Sparkle groaned in exasperation. She and Cheerilee, manes still a bit dishevelled from the previous night’s study session, stood by Spike’s bed.

The young dragon groaned, holding his stomach with one claw, and still clutching his spoon with the other. He mumbled some incoherencies.

“Chi-chi, could you go get a bucket? I think we may need one pretty soon.” Twilight kissed her marefriend on the cheek, smiled at her, and turned back to Spike with a grim expression. “Don’t you have anything to say for yourself?”

Spike groaned once more and hiccupped. He drew a shuddering breath. “Oh, spoon. Only you understand me.”

Author's Note:

This chapter exists solely for that last line (I really meant to include it originally, honest).

Oh, Spoony
Oh, Spoony 2: Electric Boogaloo <-- You are here
Oh, Spoony 3: Revenge of the Spoon
Oh, Spoony 4: The Voyage Home

Comments ( 4 )

And this here is how you get around the sequel announcement rule. Post a short epilogue. A real one.

Goddamn, that was funny. I have a new OTP

:rainbowlaugh:

I got nothing else really to say, but damn this was funny. :rainbowkiss:

I know it's been years, but I can't believe you missed the opportunity here to make the pun "Electric Spoonaloo"

Login or register to comment