• Published 23rd Sep 2013
  • 2,645 Views, 101 Comments

The Mentally Unstable Wing of Ponyville Hospital - TwistedSkittles



What really happens at Ponvile Hospital? Can you hear the screams coming from the insane? That's not from their craziness, it's from the hospital's as the patients get beaten. So what happens when when Pinkie finds out too much?

  • ...
12
 101
 2,645

The Mayor's Report

The Mentally Unstable Wing of the Ponyville Hospital has been shut down due to the tortured patients, horrid food, and no therapy what so ever, which included the Princess of the Night herself.

The rest of the hospital continues in business, but had to have a complete replacement staff, due to the secrets of the Wing. The original staff is now waiting to be judged by Princess Celestia, Princess Cadence, Princess Twilight Sparkle and Shining Armor of Equestria. We are still deciding if Princess Luna shall join the rest of the royals as a judge.

Although the Wing was in the hospital's basement, it was once an actual part of the Hostipal, using it to care for the Insane with kindness, giving them therapy and healthy food.

The knowledge of Derpy Whooves's whereabouts are unknown, only to have gone with a mysterious stallion in a police call box. The police call box is nowhere to be found.

Pinkamena Pie, otherwise known as Pinkie Pie, has willingly taken Screw Loose into her home, welcoming the new 'dog' to the Cake family.

"If she believes she is a dog, that's okey dokey with me. I will love her no matter who she is." Pinkie Pie's answer to our questioning of Screw Loose.

The pink mare has taken a fonding of Screw Loose, who is now taken on walks and fed properly.

Screwball has become dear friends with Discord, who is still reformed. Screwball has also agreed to stop by Sugarcube Corner to watch Screw Loose while Pinkie and the Cake family are at work. Screw Loose and Screwball get along very well, due to their time together in the Mentally Unstable Wing.

Our dear Princess Luna is seeking advice from her sister as we speak, wanting to get rid of the inner Nightmare Moon. She seems to be doing well and lively, no longer the sad quiet mare she was once in the Wing. She had once blamed her sister for the presence of her at the Wing, but seems to have forget about her troubles. I am sitting before the two sisters, who are chatting away happily, telling jokes and eating cake and cookies with their tea.

Mind Twist is now being treated in therapy. Surprisingly, she is doing very well and only has sudden, violent outbursts occasionally. She will continue the therapy until her outbursts are stopped. She has been asking of her parent's whereabouts lately. We are still deciding when and how to tell her of her parent's death. She seems to have no memory of their tragic accident, only to think that they are out there somewhere, waiting for her to come home.

End of report.

-Mayor Mare

Mayor of Ponyville

Author's Note:

I'm sorry to say this but this is the last chapter. :( :(
But I am working on a few stories of how the others arrived at the Wing, including a bit of their life story. There will also be more information on the Wing. These stories will be before Pinkie comes and the Wing is shut down.
Thanks for reading!
-TwistedSkittles :)