• Published 29th Feb 2012
  • 8,924 Views, 382 Comments

The Day My Beard Turned Into Pinkie Pie - Thunderbug80



A member of the Hell's Angels wakes up with Pinkie Pie in place of his beard.

  • ...
16
 382
 8,924

Epilogue: The Day Isn't Quite Over Yet

Epilogue
The Day Isn't Quite Over Yet


"Thanks, man," Jerry Burnside said in appreciation as he was helped up the front porch steps to the house at 34 Harding Drive. He was being supported by his fellow Hell's Angel Harvey Grimwold, and together the two had just experienced the most interesting day of their lives. Between Harvey's beard turning into a pony, being clubbed in the knee by a psychotic cop, and Harvey's death and subsequent resurrection by his beard and a purple talking unicorn, it had been decided that it was time for a well-deserved rest.

"All good, man," Harvey Grimwold responded with a grunt. He was still rather sore from his recent introduction to the ground after a one hundred foot flight from his former motorcycle, Jeanie. His old beard may have saved his life, but whatever she had done had only been able to dull the pain. Not that he could complain.

The two friends made their way into the house. Harvey kicked a few stray beer cans and some of the splintered wood from the coffee table out of his way, then helped Jerry take a seat on the couch and sat with him. He stared at the remains of the table and a box of what was once a banana pepper and cheese pizza that had been squashed under Jerry Burnside's rear end only hours earlier. Several roaches were on the pizza and were helpfully cleaning up the smelly mess one tiny nibble at a time. He ignored them and looked at Jerry.

"So," Harvey began. "Ponies, man."

"Yeah," Jerry responded. "Ponies."

The room was silent for several minutes as the bikers looked around the room and tapped their feet on the floor. Harvey leaned forward and picked up one of the table legs, examined it carefully for a few moments, then tossed it back onto the floor.

"It's pretty quiet without my beard," he said solemnly. He turned to look at Jerry. "The pink one, I mean."

"Yeah man," Jerry said. "I wonder what Pinkie is up to now, in that there Ponyland she lives in?" he mused.

"You think maybe she's partying right now?" Harvey asked.

"Whatever she's doing, it's probably a lot of fun," Jerry responded. "She was a fun-loving beard."

Harvey nodded.

"Huh, that's weird," Jerry said, moving to get a closer look at Harvey. "You still have a pink hair in your beard."

Harvey raised his eyebrows. "I guess I'll cut it off later."

He thought about Pinkie and their short time together. It seemed to him like they had been together a lot longer, but it also didn't seem like it had been enough time. Well, that purple unicorn had come and taken her back home. She was probably back with her friends where she belonged, maybe having that party she had wanted. It was better that way. Nothing could possibly go wrong in Ponyland, right?


"Where the hell are we!" Stanley Turner yelled hysterically. He stood up and brushed dirt from his clothes, or at least he thought it was supposed to be dirt. It all seemed rather unreal to him, as if he were in a dream. But dreams weren't supposed to hurt this much when you fell to the ground in them. He looked upwards towards the sky frantically.

Pinkie, the only one who seemed unworried about their current situation, turned her head sideways for a moment as she studied their surroundings. She then turned to Twilight Sparkle. "Hey, I don't think we're where you wanted us to be. Again!" she chuckled. "Oh well, let's go explore some more!"

Twilight stood up and began to magically remove the dust and twigs from her mane. She lowered her eyelids in annoyance. "No, Pinkie. We're not where I wanted us to be, because somepony decided to yell 'Oh, wait!' in the middle of a highly complicated and dangerous spell! And we're not going to go randomly exploring! We need to figure out where we are so we can get home!" She stamped a hoof on the ground for emphasis.

Pinkie giggled. "Well that was silly of them! Anyways, we can't find out where we are by just standing here, I mean duh! Oh, and I think I accidentally brought a human back with us," she said with a smile while patting Stanley's leg with a hoof.

For the first time since arriving after the spell, Twilight looked at Stanley. Her eyes widened and she took a step back. "Ack Pinkie, what's he doing here?"

"You only just noticed him? He's been with us the whole time, silly!" Pinkie exclaimed. "Wow Twilight, you must have bumped your head when we landed," she added helpfully.

Twilight gritted her teeth. "Excuse me for not noticing the human when we're being chased by a flight of dragons!"

"Why are there dragons here?" Stanley whined from behind a tree. He was still gazing into the sky as if one would appear at any moment.

"Well," Twilight turned to Stanley, "if we're in the Everfree forest as I suspect we are, then seeing dragons isn't such a big deal. In fact, it's almost to be expec... wait, who are you? You were driving that weird chariot thing and yelled at all those other humans, right?"

"Good question!" Pinkie exclaimed. She turned to Stanley. "What is your name, anyway? I just know you as the pizza guy."

"I'm Stanley and... wait, why are there dragons here?" Stanley repeated. He was half-kneeling and hugging the tree tightly. He turned to face the ponies slowly. "Where have you ponies taken me?"

Pinkie bounded over to Stanley and gave him another hug. "Well Stanley, I don't have my welcome wagon with me, but let me be the first to welcome you to Equestria! Or the Everfree forest! Or wherever Twilight managed to teleport us to!" she beamed.

Stanley stared at the two ponies for several minutes. He might have stared longer, but Twilight realized after several minutes that he had somehow managed to pass out while still gripping the tree and staring at them. She sighed and turned to Pinkie.

"You grab one leg, I'll grab the other. I'm pretty sure if we keep heading this way we'll end up in Ponyville eventually. We need to hurry up and get back to the library so we can find a way to get this human back home. We can't have a human staying in Equestria. Who knows what problems could arise?"

"Can't you teleport us there?" Pinkie asked.

"Sorry Pinkie, after such a complicated spell as the one I used to get us back here, I need a long rest before trying anything like that again. We'll have to hoof it." Twilight replied.

Pinkie and Twilight each bit one of Stanley's pant legs and began to drag him through the Everfree forest, slowly leading them all away from Ponyville and towards the unexplored and unknown regions of the world.

Comments ( 59 )

been so long i'd need to re-read it to remember the characters xD
as it seems you decided to continue the story, should i read it again so i can continue it?

899498 I've been meaning to get around to a sequel for quite some time. This surprise epilogue is basically the 'set up', so to speak. The sequel will still be a little while before it gets worked on, but at least this gives everyone an idea as to what might happen. dl.dropbox.com/u/31471793/FiMFiction/emoticons/sillyfilly_Pinkie_Pie.png

I just finished this.

Absolutely amazing Slorg.

:rainbowwild:

a continuation? I am interested in where this is going.

Oh...
Fuck...
YEAH!

I've seen enough fanfiction to know where this is going...

899612 Perhaps some hentai could change your mind?

:rainbowhuh:
/\

899618 Oh thank God there isn't any rule 34 of Pinkie the Beard. None that I'm aware of, anyway.

899624 There's about to be........

Poor Stanley.

*in best Ahnuld voice* Get to the sequel! Do it now!

IT BEGINS!

Now how long do you think we are we gonna have to wait Slorg? I'm anxious. :pinkiehappy:

899689 Well, I was supposed to give EQD another chapter or two of Sanctuary about a month ago and... I haven't written anything of it yet. On top of that, PonyFall: Australia is getting interesting in that I'll be meeting one of the other writers for PonyFall in-story next chapter. I also need to update The Final Element, especially since the new artwork was featured on EQD and brought in some new readers.

But Beard is fun to write. Well, it's all fun to write. We'll just have to wait and see. dl.dropbox.com/u/31471793/FiMFiction/emoticons/misc_Cheerilee.png

Nice epilogue/sequel hook. Loved this story overall, keep up the good work in this and your other stories!

This... Oh God I can't wait :pinkiehappy:

HOLY CRAP I WASN'T EXPECTING THIS.
DANG IT I HAVE TO READ THE LAST CHAPTER AGAIN.

900012
I second this!

Set up for a sequel? God I hope Stanley isn't going to be a little bitch all the way through it.

dat last sentence

You know what? I'm STILL happy for Stanley.

Shit, and then they all fucked.

A sequel you say? I eagerly await it.
I like how you set this epilogue up so that it could set the stage for a sequel.

your making sequel?!
oh man thats gonna be so awesome~!
:pinkiehappy:

Passing out while still holding onto the tree? Like a boss.

Eagerly awaits a sequel. :moustache:

Mind the big rocks!

899624
I think there's a story where Pinkie turns into Rainbow's pubic hair, does that count?

907917

Why would you read somethig like this, man?

WHY WOULD YOU DO IT?

912098
I don't know either! :raritydespair:

907917

That would be a very random story since ponies don't have pubic hair.

949602
Apparently cartoon ones do. :shrug:

949628

Cartoon ones don't even have genitals...

I GUESS a pony's TAIL can TECHNICALLY be considered their "pubic hair" since it technically is the hair that covers teh genitals, although it doesn't grow ON the genitals.

Yep, one of the best fan-fictions I have read. The closest to a MC gang I have seen is from some games I have seen LP's of and this fiction. And some other cartoons.

And I will say that I have never read a rage that is that big. And I have heard a good bit of rage. Stanly realy had one of the worst days I can think of (okey, I wuld never realy thought of a day like that), but he put up some logic there, and that cope realy needs to go throuh the academy again.

Going throuh that day is something I don't wana do, not even if it wuld send me to Equestria. It is not worth it.

I erased what Tony did to the bike in the werehouse from my mind. I did not realy want that to be left in there.

950630
I did not need that info in my brain. And that story, why do I tell myself that I someday wuld understand that side of the fandome.

Best comedy I have read, with excellent characters. Congratulations man!

Are they... are they in Skyrim?

1534570 I've heard that comparison in the past, but I had honestly never heard of Midori Days until after I had written this.

So, I know that it's been quite a while since this story was finished, but do you have plans for a sequel still, or was that axed?

1949191 There are plans, but it's rather low on the priority list at the moment. I need to finish PonyFall, do the rewrite of The Final Element, and work on either Sanctuary or Forever Ever After before I can do anything about the sequel.

1949218 Ok. Good idea for not starting another story while writing so many at once. Maybe if I tried that, I'd have more than one published chapter between 10 tics. :twilightblush:

1949239 That was precisely the reason I'm holding off on it. PonyFall demands a very large amount of my time since I help to edit everyone else's chapters. Just too much on my plate to try too much at one time.

I laughed so hard and I might have cried a little. This is really good :raritywink:

I haven't read this yet, but I'm tempted to fave it just for the chapter titles. :rainbowlaugh:

2104658 You'll probably find out after chapter one whether you really want to read this madness.

Ah, I still remember this. It's the first fic I ever read. Good times, good times.

2190025 Oh geeze, what a way to be introduced to pony fiction. I apologize profusely. :derpytongue2:

2190092 Well "what a way" is right. This fic was/is great, one of the best Pinkie fics i've read. Aaaaaand I'll accept your apology if, and only if, there's even the smallest chance that you might wright a sequel. We need more Pinkie Pie! :pinkiesmile:

this is the best history i ever read i can't stop to laught. The part in that they began to drink vodka to Pinkie Pie :rainbowlaugh:

Login or register to comment