• Published 21st Sep 2013
  • 10,649 Views, 1,738 Comments

Crisis of Infinite Twilights - defender2222



When Twilight Sparkles from alternate dimensions begin popping up in Equestria, it is up to Scootaloo to round them all up and find a way to send them home and retrieve her world's Twilight.

  • ...
35
 1,738
 10,649

Help in all the wrong places

"And I thought Twilight could pace!" Spike exclaimed.

Scootaloo shot him a glare before returning to her task of wearing a path through the marble floor she was walking upon. "Well gee, Spike, I don't know why I would be panicked! Its not like I have millions of Twilights descending upon us. Or that a group of them have banded together to take over Equestria and, thanks to Twilight being fractured, we don't even have the Elements of Harmony to rely upon to save our bacon!"

"There is still the Royal Guard," Shining pointed out.

Spike looked around after several moments of silence. "Wow... even the crickets are so amazed by the stupidity of that statement they couldn't make a sound."

Scootaloo continued ranting. "And hey, thank Celestia said villains didn't HIRE ASSASSINS TO KILL ME!"

"Those things didn't happen?" Twiley has, letting out a sigh of relief. "Great! I was getting nervous. Good to know I imagined it all! I'm going to go get some cookies!"

Night Light watched as the filly walked past him, humming a happy tune. "I'd like to point out that denial does NOT run on my side of the family."

"Miss Twicora," Twilight Velvet called out to the zebra-trained pony as she and Zapapple were being led to their private rooms, so they might sleep off the stress of the last few days, "do you have any bed bugs or mites I can sprinkle on the couch in my husband's office. He is going to be sleeping there for a while and I want him to be as uncomfortable as possible."

"Oh yes, please focus on your marital troubles," Scootaloo snapped, "I'll just stand here and pray I don't get killed!"

"You act like we left you in the middle of the street with a target on your back," Shining said.

"Yeah!" Cadence said, stepping up next to her husband. "There is nothing to be afraid of. Nothing bad can get you in here."

"HEY SCOOTALOO YOU WANT TO SEE MY NEW CHAINSAW AND HOCKEY MASK!" Twiley screamed, popping up behind the orange filly with a a white hockey mask on her face and a 'My First Chainsaw' by Playskool.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Scootaloo screamed, diving under a desk and hugging herself.

"Geez, what's her problem?" Twiley said, taking off her mask. "Next she'll freak out over the clown I just hired for the 'Assassins aren't trying to kill Scootaloo' party!" Twiley waved to the white-face clown... who had blood red eyes and razor sharp teeth (but did NOT turn into a giant spider... seriously, that was stupid).

"Twiley, why don't you go play in my office," Night Light said, rubbing his temples.

"Ok daddy!" Twiley said, skipping away, the clown following behind her. "So, you were in Spamalot, right?"

The clown nodded. "And The Rocky Horror Picture Show!"

Cadence crawled under the desk and began to comfort Scootaloo. She wrapped her foreleg around the filly and began to rock her back and forth. "So just relax... relax... would you like some of my special 'calm down pills"?"

Night Light frowned. "Cadence... those are roofies."

"And they work wonderful!" Cadence said happily.

"She doesn't need pills," Velvet said. "She is safe here."

"Yes, very safe right here!" Cadence tapped her chin. "Of course, if you want, maybe we could go a bit further... maybe we could shove you deep within BUTTS... a tight, space where the sun doesn't shine."

"Uh, Cadence?" Shining said.

The alicorn of love pressed her hooves together, eyes wide as she described her plan. "We can cram you up in there nice and firmly... now, since it is so tight it might be a little hot... and if we don't let the janitors even near you it could be smelly-"

"Look Cadence!" Shining said quickly, grabbing a ball of string (because every secret agent base has balls of string just lying around) and giving it a toss.

"oooooo..." the alicorn of love said, happily chasing after the string.

"So what exactly is wrong with her?" GL Twilight asked, trotting over to join the conversation. She and Captain Sparkle were too use to battle and didn't need to rest like the other Twilights after a long fight.

"PTSD after a changeling invasion coupled with an addictive personality," Shining said. "It was either have her like this or put her on meds and those make her as dull as a brick and fat as a cow."

"And we all know the only boobs you like are your own, Captain Armor," a familiar voice called out.

Shining closed his eyes and counted to ten before turning around. "I see you've been conversing with Tydal." Captain Sparkle instantly took up a defensive position while GL Twilight merely tilted her head.

"Oh yes," Discord said lazily. He was riding on a Segway scooter while sipping on an appletini. He reached over and pinched Shining's cheek. "My brother and I might not have the friendliest of relationships, but we both do so enjoy tweeking ponies."

"I love tweeking!" Cadence cried out as she ran back to Shining, the ball of string impaled on her horn. She instantly began gyrating her flank against Shining, her tongue lulled out as she did so. "Cuss I'm a good girl..."

"I think that is twerking," Captain Sparkle said, covering her eyes in disgust. When the others look at her she frowned. "My rangers did a short stint in Los Pegasus, ok?!?"

"Am I old enough to be seeing this?" Spike asked, his gaze fixed on Cadence's bouncing buns.

"I notice you haven't looked away," GL Twi teased.

"It's like a lava lamp..." Scootaloo said in a dazed voice, the jiggling hypnotizing her.

"Cadence, sweetie, save that for later," Shining said.

"This reminds me of my favorite sitcom!" Discord said happily, pulling out a remote and clicking it at the group. Shining suddenly found himself sitting on a beat-up couch in a rundown suburban house, wearing a button-up shirt and slacks. His hair was messy and he looked as if he hadn't taken a bath in ages.

"Shining!" Cadence whined, her voice suddenly high and nasally. She trotted over to him on 6-inch tall horse shoes, her mane poofed up similar to the attempt Rarity had made to get it into the traditional Cyrstal Empire do several months earlier. "Let's have sex!"

Shining found himself forced to speak. "Uh... no Cadence," Night Light, Velvet, GL Twi, and Captain Sparkle all began to whoop and holler while Shining struck his front hoof down his pants.

"What the hay is going on?" Scootaloo complained as she walked down the stairs; her mane was dyed blonde and she was wearing a very revealing outfit.

"Have to love the classics!" Discord said as he reverted everyone back to normal.

"Discord," Velvet said as sweetly as she could (as it was never wise to scream at a being that could rearrange your molecules), "where is your patrol officer?"

"My... oh, you mean Fluttershy!" Discord rolled his eyes. "My dear little friend decided to have a chat with the farmer Twilight..."

~MC~MC~MC~

"Uh, excuse me," Fluttershy said softly, knocking on the door to Zapapple's room.

"Well, hello there, partner!" Zapapple said happily. Her smile fell when she saw Fluttershy's folded wings. "Oh, yar one of them fancy flyin' types, ain't ya? Think yar too good ta get your hooves dirty like the rest of us? Livin' in yar floatin' cloud castles and droppin' yar droppin's on us-"

"Actually no," FLuttershy said. "I live in a cabin outside the Everfree."

"Hmmm... well, I guess ya ain't too bad. What can I do for ya?"

"I, uh... that is to say... I'd like you too... well... stay away from my stallion."

"What's that now?"

"Big Mac... he's my stallion," Fluttershy said softly.

Zapapple smirked slightly. "Well, sorry ta say I don't see it. Your Mac must be different from mine... my Mac needs a real mare. Not some demure little thing like ya."

Fluttershy blinked. "...would you like to hear a joke?"

"We'll, sure, I've been known ta like a rib-tickler or two in my time."

"What do you call a tavern that is frequented by black birds?"

"I don't know, wha-"

BLANG!

Zapapple's eyes crossed and her tongue lulled out of her head as she fell to the ground, a large welt growing where her horn should have been.

"A crowbar," Fluttershy said darkly, shutting the door.

~MC~MC~MC~

"I am doubting the validity of that story," Spike said.

"That doesn't explain why you are here, Discord," Night Light said gruffly.

"Ah, but I am here to help you all out!" Discord said happily, ripping away the flesh on his chest to reveal a blue spandex suit with a red D-shield on it. "I heard about your battle with the Twilight that DARED to steal my bit-" for a moment all the jolliness of Discord disappeared and in its place was white-hot rage. "-and I knew that this was a job for me!" He pressed his fists against his hips. "But I am not doing this for glory... and I am not doing it for money... I am doing it because... I like beating up Twilight Sparkle."

"This is so weird," GL Twi said, face screwed up in confusion.

"Why's that?" Captain Sparkle asked, still on edge.

"My Discord is really old and spends most of his time in the Rock of Eternity."

"At least it isn't the Rock of Ages," Discord said with a smirk. "I hate that movie."

"I am so glad we sent Wall Breaker out for coffee," Velvet whispered.

"I think we'll be fine on our own," Scootaloo said. "Some offense."

"Don't you mean 'no offense'?" Discord asked.

"No."

"Oh, my dear Scootaloo... don't be so quick to dismiss my help!" Discord snapped his fingers and a full orchestra appeared in the great hall of B.U.T.T.S., each one dressed in a fine tux and with their instruments at the ready. "I don't think you realize what I'm offering!" Discord snapped his fingers and Scootaloo found herself in a movie-theater-style chair, a tub of popcorn in her lab. “So why don’t you just ruminate… while I illuminate the possibilities!”

Discord

Twilight has the elements
And Faust has a thousand tales!
But Scoots you're in luck
cuss in your bag
You got a power that never fails!

(Discord begins to rub Scootaloo's shoulders while Spike is forced to fan her)

You've got some power in your corner now
Got some ammunition in your can!
Frazzle Snazzle pudding pop!
All you got to do is ask
And I'll say-

(Discord is suddenly towering over the group, looking very regal and important)

Little Miss Scootaloo
What could your pleasure be
Let me take your order, jot it down
You ain't ever had a friend like me!

Ahaha!

(Scootaloo finds herself at a table with Discord dressed as a waiter)

Life is a restaurant
And I'm the waiter, ya see!
Just whisper what it is you want
You ain't ever had a friend like me!

(Discord snaps his fingers and Shining and Cadence, dressed as beauticians, begin to file her hooves and trim her mane)

Yes ma'am

We pride ourselves on serve
Your boss, the queen, the czar
What do you want, its yours, your wish
That and a whole lot more!

(Scootaloo cries out as she is rocketed up into the air on a wobbly pillar)

Have some of column A
Have all of Column b!

(Discord snaps his fingers and he is wearing a copy of Wolverine's uniform while Scootaloo is dressed up as Jean Gray)

Don't be a dud
I'll help ya bub
You ain't ever had a friend like me!

(Scootaloo tumbles onto Night Light's back and watches as Discord begins to dance, dressed in a tux and tails)

Oh my!

Oh yeah!

Oh ya

Zip zip zip zaroo!

Can Coltson do this? (Discord swallows a bomb)
Can Spike do that? (Discord turns a desk into a fountain)
Can Velvet pull this
out her little hat!

(Discord pulls Angel Bunny out of his hat, the rabbit instantly tries to kill him, forcing Discord to send him back)

That was close!

No need for Abra Kadabra
Or any other Pokemon
Make it come or make it disappear!

(Discord wraps an arm around Scootaloo, who suddenly finds herself a giantess standing taller than Canterlot Mountain. The Filly gasps, stumbling back as she tries not to destroy anything)

Don't stand their looking buggy-eyed
I'm here to answer all your prayers!
I'm 100% chaos-certified
Unlike them I don't fight fair!
I got the power ta help ya out
So what you want I really want to know!
You're freaked your 3 miles tall no doubt
Just ask and I'll (Discord makes himself look like Captain Picard) make it so!

(Several Rainbow Dashs appear and dance around a returned-to-normal Scootaloo)

Little Miss Scootaloo ask for anything you see
I'm on the job

(All the Rainbow Dashs turn into Discords that skewer Scootaloo on a stick along with the rest of the Cutie Mark Crsuaders)

You silly kabob!
You ain't ever had a friend, ever had a friend

(Discord snaps and Tydal appears, clearly in the middle of eating a sandwich)

Ever had a friend, ever had a friend

(Another snap and Luna appears in bed, hugging a stuffed Iron Will Doll)

You ain't ever

(Yet another snap ad Chrysalis appears, sitting in a recliner, wearing a bathrobe and sipping on a glass of wine)

had a

(Celestia appears in a shower, holding a scrub brush, her mane full of shampoo. She sees everyone staring and covers herself)

Friend like me!

(The walls to the Buerau are pulled away and Scootaloo finds herself on a Vegas stage while a bunch of Twilights dress as can-can dances appear behind her, happily doing high kicks. Tydal, Luna, Chrysalis, Shining, Cadence, and Celestia rise up on pedestals while Spike, Night Light and Velvet come riding in on white elephants as Discord throws out his hands, rising in the air as he joins Deadpool and, strangely, defender2222, the three of them wrapping them arms around each other)

HAHAHAHA!!!

HAHAHAHAHA

You ain't ever had a friend like me!

The song came to a grand end with everything returning to normal. Tydal glared at his brother until Discord summoned a bottle of mustard, which the sea god took before allowing Discord to send him, Luna, Chrysalis and a blushing Celestia back to where they came.

"...fine, you can help," Scootaloo grumbled.

"Yay!" Discord said, hugging Scootaloo like she was a plushie.