• Published 26th Sep 2013
  • 1,239 Views, 7 Comments

The Lightning Seven: The Second Strike *Old story* - Barracuda cyborg



A follow up story to Lightning Seven: Equestria Bound.

  • ...
1
 7
 1,239

Rat Hole Casino pt.2

During Slash's buffet catastrophe, he was kicked out of the restaurant. "Hmp 'All you can eat' my scaly butt!" the alligator said in anger as he walked away knowing the buffet was supposed to be never ending, but it eventually ran out in the first ten minutes.

"Slash I need your help." Scalor said as he ran towards his gator friend desperately.

"With what?" Slash asked in concerned.

"I don't now Slash some random stuff happened, first Dice and C.B became pinball wizards, Razor is a showgirl, and your brother became a directory!" Scalor said listing the random shenanigans that their friends have gotten into.

"What about Outlook?" Slash asked wondering what happened to their flying friend.

"He's still with me." Scalor said as his Outlook flew in joining the conversation.

"Ok what do you want me to do?" Slash asked.

"We want you to help us find everyone." Outlook said as he waved his wings sporadically.

"Why? I'm pretty sure everyone is having a good time here." Slash said thinking everyone was enjoying their time in the casino.

"You know why I'm worried?" Scalor asked Slash in a concerned tone.

"No why?" Slash asked.

"Because Celestia is missing, and since Luna is still mad at us for what happened at the waffle hut who knows what could happen!" Scalor shouted knowing Luna was still sore at them from the time he and his pals stuffed her in the freezer of the teams short lived waffle restaurant.

"Like what?" Slash asked concerned about his spaz of a friend.

"Here is what I theorized." Scalor said as he changed his eye to his 'hologram projector' mode and showed an image of Princess Luna sipping tea while the rear ends of the Lightning Seven hung over a fire place.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" the trio screamed as they held their butts in fear.

"Wait all we gotta do is find everyone quickly and get outta here so Luna won't find out." Slash said as he figured out a plan that would help their sorry selves out of the grave they had dug themselves in.

"But the greeter said..." Scalor tried to quote the greeter they saw in the entrance but was soon cut off by Slash.

"Forget what the greeter said, everyone has a special place." Slash said trying to think of places the princess could possibly be in.
________________________________________________________________

"Find her?" Scalor asked hoping to find Celestia.

"Nope." Outlook said as he hulled up a drunken Applejack and Rainbow Dash.
_________________________________________________________________

"Find her?" Scalor asked once more.

"Nada." Slash said as he pulled Pinkie away from a Black Jack table trying to eat a coaster.
__________________________________________________________________

Pretty soon the group had grabbed pretty much everyone that they had lost in the casino "We cant find her!" Scalor shouted in fear.

"Wait Scalor, we're not cave men, we have technology." Slash said as he pointed towards a directory machine and started to punch it like a mad man until it was broken.

"Nothing." Razor said flatly knowing the idea was horridly thought up.

"Well crud, we need to find her quickly." Scalor said knowing he loved his mechanical butt so dearly.

"I think I saw her and Thunder buster being carried off by some rats in suits." Pinkie said trying to remember what happened to the princess of the sun.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Scalor said in anger knowing the information the pink mare gave them would've been useful earlier.

"I wanted to see this joke run for a bit." Pinkie said smiling nervously.

The team soon got up to a door with two buff guards in black pinstripe tuxedoes "Ya here to see the boss?" one of the guards asked.

"Yeah sure." Scalor said flatly, and the gangster let them in.

"Hello the names Bucktooth Bertallio, how can I help you?" A grey mouse dressed in a orange pinstripe suit and green tie asked as he looked at the group as they sat upon the chairs and couches within the room.

"We're here to find a pony and bird about six feet, feathers..." Twilight said describing the two friends that were missing.

"One was white and the other was brown?" Bertallio added towards the description.

"Yes!" The group said hoping he would have seen the two.

"Yeah, but it'll cost ya." Bertallio said waving a pickle jar full of cash towards the group.

"Ya seen them or not!?" Scalor shouted in irritation

"Yes, but you'll have to beat me to get them" The mobster said as he pulled out a Tommy Gun.

"Take cover!" Slash said as he hid behind a turned over one of the couches. The rat fired the gun sporadically and laughed maniacally as the bullets shredded through the furniture like warm cheese.

"Great now what do we do?" Twilight said knowing they were going to be living Swiss cheese.

"Yous gonna be some 'holey' fools once I'm done with yas." Bertallio said as he reloaded and fired once again. The gun soon jammed up and Bertallio was trying his best to fix the problem when Circuit Breaker started to run towards the rat and whacked him with his wrench. Scalor saw the opportunity, grabbed Bertallio and slapped him around like a ragdoll. The gangster was soon bleeding tremendously from the nose as he was slammed against the floor and tossed towards a window.

"Enough games tell me everything you know Chuck-e-Cheese!" Scalor said annoyed with all the red tap him and his pals had to cut through

"All right I'll sing, look somebody that looks like High-ho-silver over there paid me to give those two to him while I turn you guys into cheese." Bertallio said as he spat out some teeth and blood as he pointed towards Rarity.

"Wait, was he pompous, arrogant and looked like a pure snob?" Rarity asked thinking she knew who the mysterious payer was.

"Yes." Bertallio said flinching hoping he wouldn't get his face punched more

"Blueblood." Rarity said in a dreaded tone knowing that he was possibly behind it all.

"I knew he was a jerk but jeez." Slash said as he cracked his knuckles knowing he really wasn't on the same page ever since the Lightning Sevens first encounter with him.

"Come on men we need to find this bad horse and brand him." Hawk Eye said narrowing his eyes.

"He doesn't wear a hat though." Pinkie said, but Hawk Eye just ignored her and walked out of the room.

Author's Note:

Editor: Button Mash the youtuber

helper with gun fight: The ArcadeLords

Inspiration from: