• Published 21st Sep 2013
  • 6,252 Views, 349 Comments

Fluttershy's New Pet - Diablomuerte2



Rainbow Dash is tired of having to work hard everyday. She can barely get her naps in ,when she isn't working or saving a pony's life. After a stressful day she has a conversation with Tank and an idea sparks up.

  • ...
44
 349
 6,252

You did what?

You did what?

Spike spotted an open window and wished his wings would have sprouted already. "Hey girls I found an open window... let's use it to get inside, " he gently offered. The window seemed like a great way to enter and it would be the least possible to detect in case Fluttershy were to return early.

Pinkie Pie jumped on Twilight's back and chuckled. "Come on Twilight giddy up, I want to get there fast."

Twilight was both offended and amused at Pinkie's gesture. "Alright let's go but remember I can't fly so well with these things," she complained.

Pinkie clicked her hind legs together hitting Twilight's side and called out, "Come on Twilight use them wings and fly!"

Twilight blushed and began frantically flapping her wings to no avail. "Pinkie... get off we are going to use ropes," she angrily suggested.

Pinkie grinned as she leaned in and whispered, "I like where this is going."

Spike just watched bemused as the two ponies were blushing and whispering. "Alright break it up, I think we all get the picture already, can we go in now before Fluttershy returns?"

____________________________________________________________

Fluttershy was being sensually caressed by Rarity and was about to lose her mind. The sensations pouring into her brain were riveting and something at the back of her mind was trying to fight the rising fog. "... a ... No!" she yelled as she splayed her wings forcing Rarity back.

Rarity was in shock from Fluttershy's sudden retaliation. "Fluttershy... why don't you just tell me, darling," she whined softly. She had her eyes giving a look of begging while her lips quivered.

Fluttershy wasn't going to be manipulated by any pony... not anymore. She was the dominant pony now, and has no plans of relinquishing her assertiveness. "Listen here Rarity, Snuggles is my business and that is all you need to know... also why are you trying so hard to find out what my Snuggles is?"

Rarity decided to fess up. "Fluttershy... I am trying to find out the identity of Snuggles, because Spike finally got over me and I feel awful about his emotional state right now."

Fluttershy chuckled darkly before angrily muttering, "What does this have to do with my Snuggles?"

Rarity looked a bit taken aback as she replied, "Well Spike was hoping he could have a shot at Snuggles if it was a compatible animal."

Fluttershy snorted in rage at the thought of that scaly bastard laying one claw on her pet. "Why would he think he would even have a shot with Rainbow Dash if you didn't give him the time of day." Before she realized what she had said it was all out in the open.

Rarity's eyes widened in surprise. "Rai... Rainbow Dash? You aren't seriously saying that Rainbow Dash is your Snuggles... are you?" She backed away slowly, fear had set in.

Fluttershy knew she couldn't let Rarity tell anypony or it would ruin everything. She approached the shaking unicorn and grimly whispered into her ear, "Rarity you're my dearest friend, and I would hate if anything awful happened, so please Rarity... let's keep this secret just between us."

____________________________________________________________

Rainbow Dash was stunned from being caught by a filly who admired her. "Hey Scootaloo... this isn't what it looks like," she desperately lied. She hadn't the slightest idea of how to talk her way out of the situation she was in.

Scootaloo was wearing red on her cheeks. "So... what... what is it then?" she asked hesitantly. She was nervous and confused at the sight of her honorary sister in such an intimate position.

Applejack decided to chime in with, "We was jus' wrasslin' is all. Yep jus' wrasslin nothin' else." She even moved around and pretended to struggle until they both got out of their compromising position.

Apple Bloom just stood there with burning cheeks. "Ya mean ta be tellin' us that nothin' bad jus' happened?"

Rainbow Dash knew Applejack had a hard time lying to family. She answered for her with, "Well you see, wrestling isn't bad but where my hoof was and my lips were, normally doesn't happen so... don't do those things if you two decide to wrestle."

Scootaloo's wings were flared from the idea of wrestling with Apple Bloom. She began stuttering as she spoke, "So... th- the what?" Her confusion was addled with new feelings she had no idea to express.

____________________________________________________________

Angel Bunny and Tank were alert of the noises going on outside. They had noticed that some intruders were attempting to get inside the cottage and began taking action as to prevent such an occurrence. With Angel Bunny's ingenious mind and Tank's bulky strength and assisted speed, they were able to conquer any challenge.

They peeked out the window to see Spike using his claws to climb the cottage walls while he held the rope in his mouth. Angel Bunny ordered Tank to get some pepper for chemical warfare. With Spike climbing slowly but surely it was feasible for Tank to return just in time.

With the pepper at hand Angel Bunny sprinkled some outside the window and waited for the satisfaction of defeating the dragon nemesis.

____________________________________________________________

Spike suddenly felt his nose tingle and he sneezed upwards, avoiding scorching the house, as he fell back on to the ground. He twitched after his landing and sneezed again releasing more hot flames. "Twilight... I think Snuggles is stopping us from entering the house," he said in between sneezing.

Twilight was scared for Spike's safety as he fell but didn't react in time to save him from the not so distant fall. "Spike... are you okay?" she asked sincerely.

Pinkie looked up at the open window and shouted, "You can't do that to Spike!" in which the response she got was a bag of animal seeds being tossed at her.

Twilight was worried for the well being of her fellow ponies and had two choices. "Alright it seems this Snuggles, isn't playing fair... so I can either teleport in or we can call it a day."

Pinkie looked extremely angry and begrudgingly mumbled, "Get in there and give Snuggles hell."

____________________________________________________________

Fluttershy explained everything to Rarity who visibly calmed down despite the trembling fear she had suffered at the hoof of the other pony. "So now you know everything... and you know why you can't tell anypony... I promise I'm not making Snuggles suffer at all... she likes being my pet," Fluttershy calmly informed.

Rarity had no idea that Fluttershy, the sweet and gentle mare, was capable of such behavior. It was like that time she had that training in being assertive. "Fluttershy, what if after the month Rai- I mean Snuggles, doesn't want to be your pet?"

Fluttershy frowned while sadly whispering, "Then I would be devastated... but I know that won't happen Rarity... she enjoys being my pet and we... "

Rarity could tell by the silence there was something else needing to be said. "So then what will you do about Applejack? You do know she is absolutely in love with Rainbow Dash... is she going to get hurt because you two want to play games?"

Fluttershy sunk into the waters of the tub they had at the spa. "I don't know... I just need to have Snuggles in my life." She looked at Rarity with eyes of sorrow as she realized how much she depended on Snuggles wanting to stay her pet.

Rarity sighed gently before she whispered, "I guess whatever happens I will always be on your side Fluttershy... just know Applejack is very dear to me and I ... don't think she should be out of the loop."

Fluttershy grew angry and flared her wings attempting an intimidation technique. "No! you can't tell anypony... I will talk with Snuggles tonight and tell her to make sure Applejack doesn't get any ideas about being with her. I will handle things Rarity... not you."

____________________________________________________________

Angel Bunny could hear an intruder that somehow managed to get inside. He gestured Tank to check it out while he continued protecting the window.

Tank used his motorized flight equipment to fly down stairs and he saw the pony known as Egg Head. He knew he had to keep Fluttershy's room safe from Egg Head since they had a secret to protect. He rushed right by her while she seemed distracted with things and got to the kitchen.

The movement seemed to gain Egg Head's curiosity and she followed him into the kitchen. He was hiding on top of the fridge and waited for her to lose interest in searching.

____________________________________________________________

Twilight was scouting the kitchen trying to follow that green blur that seemed familiar. "Hello... Snuggles?" she hesitantly called out. She knew that Snuggles had to be fast and apparently strong, and yet with no visuals on the creature she had no idea how dangerous it could be.

She heard something moving on top of the fridge, it was very slow moving and it was almost silent. "Okay... this is getting weird." She tried climbing the counter and when her eyes left the fridge the blur rushed through again. "Aah!"

She decided the investigation wasn't worth risking her life and just got out of there immediately. She walked towards Pinkie Pie and Spike and gave them the bad news, “Well I couldn't see Snuggles, but something in there was making sure that we weren't snooping around.”

Pinkie Pie grew silent until she remembered something important. “Wait! Rarity is interrogating Fluttershy and she will definitely get Fluttershy to talk. We will find out what Snuggles is after all!”

____________________________________________________________

Rainbow Dash and Applejack had finally managed to get rid of the curious fillies and with that came alone time. Rainbow Dash broke the awkward silence that had built up since the fillies left. "So ... that happened," she muttered nervously.

Applejack stood silent for a second and looked at Rainbow Dash deeply, "RD... did ya do all that because ya have feelings for me?" she bluntly asked.

Rainbow Dash grew more nervous and responded with, "AJ you know me... I am not a sappy pony or a mushy one. I don't have romantic feelings but I will say this..." she leaned in and smiled. "I sure as hay enjoyed kissing you."

Applejack shed a small tear and looked away. "Listen here RD, I have a lot of work ta do and I think we need ta cool off before one of us does somethin' we'll regret."

Rainbow Dash saddened at the words and didn't want to risk losing a friend. "Alright... but ... AJ... I never meant to hurt you... I just don't have feelings like other ponies do... I have never said I love you to another pony before... but I know you mean a lot to me... anyways I will be going."

Applejack looked at her sadly and slowly whispered, "Take care now, ya hear? I want ya ta visit again jus' not so soon."

Rainbow Dash nodded and flew off without another word uttered. She was mad mostly at herself but also at the fact she couldn't be with another pony while being somepony's pet. She decided she would wait for Fluttershy at home and give her the bad news.

____________________________________________________________

Fluttershy and Rarity had finished their self indulging pampering fest. They had been hooficured, massages, cleaned, etc. With their departure imminent Fluttershy got really close to Rarity and whispered, "Remember not a word of this to any pony... I trust you Rarity... don't break my trust."

Rarity sadly looked at Fluttershy and whispered, "Please be careful with all this... I am worried not just for Rainbow Dash but for you... promise you won't do anything crazy."

Fluttershy giggled softly. "Oh Rarity, I will be fine.. I promise I won't do anything crazy," she cheerfully said.

Rarity began walking home with a feeling of guilt and shame. She has the knowledge and power to stop the insanity but, she didn't have the resolve to ruin her friendship.

____________________________________________________________

Rainbow Dash was laying on the couch with a happy Angel Bunny, fake smoking an imaginary cigar, and she was waiting for Fluttershy's return. She had rehearsed her good bye plenty of times while waiting for the timid mare to arrive back from the spa.

She heard the door open and in came in the pony who she was hoping she could remain friends with after this ordeal was over. “Hey Fluttershy welcome home,” she said casually while going to greet her like a proper pet would.

Fluttershy was surprised that Rainbow Dash came to her with affection. She was feeling excited about the new attitude she was displaying. “Seems like someone missed their owner, did my good girl miss her owner?”

Rainbow Dash looked away and sighed. “Listen Shy… about that… we need to talk.” The lack of eye contact made it plainly obvious where the conversation was headed.

Fluttershy didn't like the tone and immediately became angry. "What do we need to talk about Snuggles!" she viciously muttered.

Rainbow Dash couldn't tell her she wanted out, and instead decided to make her want to kick her out. "Well I sorta ... kissed Applejack and almost had sex with her today," she nervously answered.

Fluttershy's normally calm and gentle self went into hiding as a more assertive vicious persona came out. "You did what?"

Author's Note:

So lots of stuff happening.

Will Rarity be able to keep the secret?

How will Fluttershy react to Rainbow Dash's confession?

Will Angel Bunny have Fluttershy's full attention again....

Find out this and more next chapter XD