• Published 21st Sep 2013
  • 6,251 Views, 349 Comments

Fluttershy's New Pet - Diablomuerte2



Rainbow Dash is tired of having to work hard everyday. She can barely get her naps in ,when she isn't working or saving a pony's life. After a stressful day she has a conversation with Tank and an idea sparks up.

  • ...
44
 349
 6,251

What if it bites me?

What if it bites me?

Rainbow Dash was inside the bathtub with her back against the interior of the tub. She was watching the water rise and waited for the eventual humiliation of being scrubbed by another pony. It was three minutes before she opened her eyes to see what was taking Fluttershy so long.

Fluttershy was staring at Dash's body and became immensely shy. "I umm, I don't know if I can do this."

Rainbow Dash sighed, "Shy look, I am not a big fan of being cleaned by another pony... but you specifically said I can't clean myself so you have to do it."

Fluttershy hid behind her mane and pawed at the ground, "I am scared, Snuggles... what if it bites me while I try cleaning it."

Rainbow Dash chuckled, "Shy don't be silly it can't bite you with no teeth... plus I don't know if it has the ability to even bite... I kinda dropped out of high school and never had a health class."

Fluttershy blushed, "I left high school when you did... and I never really asked anypony about that... I don't even talk to my animals about it."

Rainbow Dash frowned, "So you are afraid of touching it? Then skip it and let me clean it."

Fluttershy looked determined, "No! I must face my fear and clean your body... even... that part."

Rainbow Dash noticed Fluttershy staring at her, "Shy... why are you staring at it?"

Fluttershy's cheeks grew red, "Well... it's so pretty and I’ve never seen one before, besides my own I mean."

Rainbow Dash coughed, "Um Shy... you are starting to worry me here."

Fluttershy shook her head and began scrubbing, "Sorry... anyways time to scrub, I just hope nothing happens when I...Ahhh!"

Rainbow Dash blushed and turned away, "Shy... you didn't have to touch it like that..."

Fluttershy leaned in and got a closer look, "Why did it do that? Is that natural? Oh Snuggles, I am sorry did I hurt you?"

Rainbow Dash kept looking away, "That's not it... you didn't hurt me Shy... it was... never mind, just be careful when cleaning down there alright?"

Fluttershy continued scrubbing away at her pet's luscious coat and tempting body. She was noticing the look on her pet's face and it made her heart beat faster. She fell into a trance and continued scrubbing diligently as if instinctively knowing how to rile her pet up.

Rainbow Dash felt sinful urges grow with each passing second, she had no clue how to suppress them but something told her to rub a certain part of her body. She denied herself the pleasure that would have befallen her if she had acted on her desires. She was being scrubbed by her temporary owner and long time friend.

____________________________________________________________

Rarity was sipping tea and looked at the clock with a surprised look on her face, "Spike don't you think it's getting late?"

Spike chuckled, "It was late hours ago, I just had no reason to rush off since we are actually having a good time."

Rarity smiled sadly, "Yes we are, such a shame it took you moving on for us to hang out with no issues. I will miss you doting over me, and being extra helpful, but it's good for the both of us. I can now seek companionship without worrying about hurting you, and you can live the life you were meant to."

Spike frowned, "Yeah... maybe in an alternate universe we would have somehow magically ended up together with no logical basis for it. I just hope that other Spike is happy wherever he is at."

Rarity chuckled, "I bet the other Rarity is giving Spike a hard time, now that they are dating, especially since he does have some nasty habits."

Spike laughed, "Well that is other Rarity's problem, I guess maybe it's for the best that we didn't end up together... you have a full plate as it is and with me traveling with Twilight constantly our relationship would have sucked."

Rarity smiled, "Nah, if we had been together, I would be faithful and wait for your return... plus if I really wanted you I would make sure Twilight knew you weren't going to be accompanying her on her trips to Canterlot."

Spike blushed, "Really... wow that would be so hot to watch."

Rarity blushed, "You think me being aggressive is attractive?"

Spike looked away shyly, "Yeah... I mean it is kinda hot watching you get all frustrated you make the cutest face ever."

Rarity giggled, "Go on Spike do go on... you keep flattering me like this I might just keep you for the night, just to have an ego booster."

Spike frowned, "Yeah but that would leave Twilight all alone... and well you know how she gets if left alone."

Rarity smiled, "You are a good friend Spike, never forget that. Wait, are you sure Twilight is alone? If she is alone she usually would have come gotten you by now."

Spike rubbed his chin deep in thought, "Well Twilight did say she was going to have dinner with Pinkie Pie... you don't think... that they are still hanging out do you?"

Rarity's shipping goggles were magically placed on, and her juicy gossip senses kicked in, "Why Spike I think you are on to something."

____________________________________________________________

Pinkie Pie was on a bed next to Twilight but was too excited to fall asleep, "Twilight, we should do something fun."

Twilight, who was tired, responded with, "Tomorrow.... I am tired... go to sleep Pinkie."

Pinkie was too energetic for sleep, "Oh come on you can't be tired... what if we read a book that will get your juices flowing."

Twilight chuckled tiredly, "Oh come here you silly filly." She grabbed Pinkie Pie and pulled her into a tight and intimate embrace.

Pinkie Pie became silent and instinctively got comfortable in Twilight's hold. She was feeling overjoyed at being held like she was wanted. She had been deprived of gentle embraces as a filly since her family were stiffs who despised fun. The new sensation was lulling her to sleep.

____________________________________________________________

Applejack was trying to sleep but something was keeping her up, "Damn that pegasus why can't I get her off my mind... stupid sexy Dash." She paced around her room working herself into a frenzy. "I jus’ need to sleep... that is all, and in the morning I can get back to bucking Dash.... I mean trees! Trees, I want to buck trees not Dash... I don't want to buck my best friend... I want to buck them apple trees."

She was wondering why her heart was beating faster when she thought about the mare. "Well this ain't goin’ ta do me any good. I know I can jus’ focus on another pony... I mean, I can jus’ think about a pony I can't stand and those kind of thoughts would vanish... now what pony annoys me and ain’t Dash... oh yeah Rarity... I can think about her with no consequences."

Applejack had a newfound goal and went to bed while thinking about Rarity... and some say on that night Applejack learned the meaning of "be careful what you wish for."

____________________________________________________________

Fluttershy finished cleaning her pet and sent Rainbow Dash to her room. She needed some alone time to clean herself and even contemplate on her current situation. "So far things, have been alright... though I have to worry about Applejack taking my Snuggles away... I just need to keep Snuggles away from the farm hussy."

She cleared her mind of that thought and continued cleaning herself. "I don't know if I can do this... I mean can Snuggles get along with the other animals... and what happens when the others find out... I want her so badly and I don't even know why." Her heart sped up and her mind began wandering around with the possibilities.

She finished washing her tired body and dried herself off before leaving the bathroom. She walked towards her room and saw Rainbow Dash sleeping on her bed sprawled out. It was a sight to behold and she was beholding it intensely. She snuck closer to get a better view of the tempting pegasus that was slowly being broken and controlled.

"Look how adorable she looks when sleeping... I must find a way to ensure she remains my pet," Fluttershy whispered to herself while getting dangerously close to the sleeping mare. She was looking at the pegasus shamelessly taking a view of her entire being.

Her eyes drifted from one part of the sleeping pony to another, her view piquing her interests. She began panting just watching the sleeping pony as naughty thoughts had seeped into her mind. "I must... have her... she must be mine and mine alone."

She began crawling on the bed and getting herself nestled with her pet and positioning them into a soft and loving embrace. "Oh Snuggles, if only you knew how badly you affect the ponies around you... I just hope you realize that what I am about to do to you in the coming month... is for the best." She licked Rainbow Dash's ear gently and began chewing on it.

Rainbow Dash was so out of it she didn't feel anything. She felt the stimulation coursing through her and it caused her to gently wake. "Shy... what are you doing?" she groggily asked.

Fluttershy smiled, "Oh nothing Snuggles, I was just bothering you."

Rainbow Dash sleepily smiled, "Well bother me in the morning."

Fluttershy giggled, "I like it when you are all sleepy Snuggles, so much I want to keep bothering you."

Rainbow Dash nuzzled Fluttershy gently, "If that is what makes you happy then... I guess I really don't have a choice now do I?"

Fluttershy blushed, "No, I guess you don't."

____________________________________________________________

Rarity looked at the time and sighed, "Spike... it seems your theory is true since your ... whatever she is to you isn't here."

Spike chuckled, "Man I can't wait to rub it in her face but... what should I do for tonight? I can't go there in case they are you know... banging."

Rarity gasped, "Banging? How uncouth, Spike where do you learn to talk such filthiness."

Spike shrugged his shoulder, "Rainbow Dash, she talks about banging all the time."

Rarity chuckled, "50 bits says Rainbow Dash has never gotten laid."

Spike laughed, "You are so on Rarity, I can't wait to be 50 bits richer."

Rarity smiled, "Either way it's getting late and I can't leave you out in the cold night... come with me I will find you a nice spot to sleep."

Spike cheered up, "Yeah that sounds nice... and don't worry I won't tell anyone I slept over. I know you have a reputation to maintain."

Rarity stopped in her tracks, "Buck my reputation you can tell anyone you want. We are friends and friends sometimes spend the night right? I mean just because Pinkie is probably banging Twilight doesn't mean that all friends who sleep over are lovers."

Spike beamed, "Yeah buck your reputation."

____________________________________________________________

Applejack was running around Ponyville looking for Rainbow Dash, she was desperate to hang out with her secret crush. "Oh Feather Head where can ya be hidin'?" she mentally asked herself while searching. She checked the usual haunts and even decided to check inside Carousel Boutique.

When she got inside the place of business she expected to find nothing and move on; however, she got something that was causing her distress. "Rarity... what are ya doin' ta RD?" she asked in rage.

Rarity smiled wickedly, dressed in her faux-leather corset, "I am just enjoying priming the pony for her mistress."

Rainbow Dash was semi conscious being toyed with by Rarity as they waited for Fluttershy's return. "Hey AJ... you come to play too... after all I'm just a toy."

Applejack grew even angrier than before, "No! I didn't come here to molest you ... Rarity you let her go now... I am taking her with me."

Rarity chuckled, "Why darling, don't you know? This little slut belongs to Fluttershy... you can't take her away."

Applejack grew red from anger and shouted, "RD ain't no object... she is a pony and I'm gonna save her."

Rainbow Dash smiled, "Yay... my hero."

Rarity snorted in laughter, "That has to be the most hilarious thing ever... you speak about Rainbow Dash as if she is worth something to you... I bet you love her don't you... well you can't have her unless you ask Mistress Shy for permission to play with the little slut." She licked Rainbow Dash's ear and bit it roughly.

Rainbow Dash cried out in pleasure and pain, "Ouch... that felt so good."

Applejack charged at Rarity and tackled her freeing Rainbow Dash from her grip, "Now ya leave her alone... or ya deal with me."

Rarity smiled flirtatiously, "I think I would enjoy dealing with you darling."

Applejack tried getting up but felt magic holding her still, "What are ya doin'?"

Rarity lifted Applejack up and got her on her hooves, "Something you want me to do, otherwise you would be putting up more of a fight." She got closer and began kissing the farm mare.

Applejack tried protesting but soon melted into the kisses all the while Rainbow Dash was looking down in sorrow. "No... I can't... I want Dash not you Rarity," Applejack stated having regained composure.

Rarity chuckled, "Sure you do... now shut up and enjoy this." She pressed her lips against Applejack's and slid her tongue into the farm mare's mouth. With no resistance from Applejack, Rarity continued the passionate kiss and then things began fading into nothingness.

____________________________________________________________

Applejack awoke with fright, "Whoa Nelly! That was jus' somethin' else, I need ta stop eating so late at night."

Author's Note:

So there was my attempt at not having to use a sex tag.

Hopefully it's tame enough especially since I specifically avoided using a term and just described a certain part as it... XD

anyways hope you enjoyed this story so far.

Questions that will pop up that I predict shall be answered.

No Applejack doesn't love Rarity and still does love Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash still doesn't love anyone as more than friends.

Rarity and Spike aren't going to get it on

Pinkie Pie is misunderstanding Twilight's hug and they aren't going out... (yet possibly)

Anyways stay tuned for next chapter when Big Mac tries to ask Fluttershy out if I can get to that point with what I have in store ;0 XD