• Published 21st Sep 2013
  • 6,251 Views, 349 Comments

Fluttershy's New Pet - Diablomuerte2



Rainbow Dash is tired of having to work hard everyday. She can barely get her naps in ,when she isn't working or saving a pony's life. After a stressful day she has a conversation with Tank and an idea sparks up.

  • ...
44
 349
 6,251

This can't be happening

This can't be happening

Fluttershy was packing her things. "Angel Bunny, I have to run away, it's not safe here anymore." She was flooding her house with tears as she went on gathering her things. "Don't worry, we can start a new life somewhere new."

Angel Bunny tapped his foot on the wet ground. Each pitiful second that passed caused the ground to get damp. He tried telling her that he could protect her from any pony who dares attack.

"Oh Angel Bunny, you're sweet," Fluttershy said while letting out a small chuckle. She sniffled as the sadness of her situation overcame the three seconds of joy.

____________________________________________________________

Applejack was at her farm bucking trees extra hard. "Stupid heart, stupid love... stupid trees." She bucked a tree almost breaking it in half. "Consarn it all, I can't work like this."

She began walking towards the farm contemplating life and everything surrounding it. "If only there was a pony that would love me for me." She laughed at herself lowly. She arrived at her house and was in shock when she saw a pony there waiting for her. "What are ya doin' here..."

____________________________________________________________

Fluttershy had everything packed and was ready to go. She opened the door to her cottage and gasped at the surprise visitor. "Ra... Ra..."

The pony in question decided to speak. "I honestly didn't think I would come here. Something inside me told me to show up. I don't know what I can say to you, or how to make things better. I just know that, when I picture you sad or hurt, I want to comfort you."

Fluttershy was shocked at the heartfelt words. After all she did to the pony standing in front of her she thought it would have been an opposite reaction. "Why? Why do you care? What I did to you... isn't right."

The pony smiled softly. "I never said it was... I just know that I came here. I came to you first, out of all ponies."

"Why?" Fluttershy asked with her heart pounding.

The pony grinned. "Isn't it obvious Shy? A pet is always loyal to it's owner."

Fluttershy tackled Rainbow Dash and held her close. "This can't be happening... is this really happening?"

Rainbow Dash chuckled. "Yeah, I think it is."

Fluttershy began crying. "This is so unfair... you returned to me just as I'm about to leave. I know you won't come with me."

Rainbow Dash held Fluttershy's face with her hooves and looked into her eyes. "What kind of pet would I be if I just let you leave without me tagging along? I know you think I have some grand destiny, but I choose my own path in life. I want this, whatever this is. I don't care what it becomes either. So if you plan on leaving, you better take me with you."

Fluttershy sniffled and buried her muzzle into Rainbow Dash's neck. "Thank you, Snuggles."

"No problem, Shy." Rainbow Dash gently held Fluttershy in her hooves and stayed there till Fluttershy stopped crying. It was an emotional moment that she hoped never to endure again. She wasn't the pony who liked emotions or sappy stuff.

Fluttershy waited till her face could make a gentle smile again before separating herself from her pet. "Alright Snuggles, if you're coming along then let's get you ready."

____________________________________________________________

Applejack was still angry and didn't really feel like talking to any pony. Though, Rarity, wasn't going to budge an inch. "Listen, darling, I know this situation isn't ideal. Still, if you want somepony to love I know a great pony without feathers who will be happy to take on the role of your love interest."

Applejack chuckled. "Seriously, who's gonna love me? I'm jus' a simple farm pony. Nothin' special bout me."

Rarity frowned. "You're wrong about that, Applejack. You're an amazing pony and any pony in their right mind would be honored to be yours."

Applejack blushed. "Ya really mean that, sugar cube?"

Rarity nodded gently. "Indeed I do. Heck even if was a drunken affair, I still enjoyed our short time together. I was hoping we could spend more time together... sober."

Applejack beamed. "Well I'd be delighted to. Let's spend some time gettin' to know each other."

Rarity smiled wickedly. "Yes, let's get to know more about each other... in my room."

Applejack chuckled nervously. "I don't think we should move so fast."

Rarity grinned. "I know we should move fast." She began walking closer to the nervous Applejack.

Applejack mulled her options and threw caution to the wind. "Oh heck let's do it."

Rarity leaned in and whispered gently. "Oh we shall."

____________________________________________________________

Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash were packed and ready to leave. They had no destination and didn't need any. They had the most important thing in their lives. They had each other, and it was all they needed. The two pegasi headed to the train station with all their luggage. It was a slow journey but meaningful one.

Rainbow Dash nuzzled Fluttershy as they walked side by side. "You sure you don't want to at least say goodbye?"

Fluttershy frowned. "No... I think right now it would just be best if I left. I can't face them right now."

Rainbow Dash sighed. "Trust me, Shy, they seemed pretty alright with it. Still if you rather not then we won't stop."

Fluttershy began crying. "What am I doing?"

Rainbow Dash stopped and held Fluttershy close with her wing. "Something wrong?"

Fluttershy leaned into Rainbow Dash's embrace. "I ... I can't leave the animals behind. I just can't."

Rainbow Dash smiled. "Then don't. I promise you, I will always keep you safe."

Fluttershy sniffled a bit. "You promise?"

Rainbow Dash wiped away Fluttershy's tears before responding. "Yeah, I do."

Fluttershy rubbed her muzzle against Rainbow Dash's cheek. "You truly are the best pet in the world, Snuggles."

Rainbow Dash cheekily licked Fluttershy's face earning her a blush. "I guess I am, huh."

Fluttershy leaned into Rainbow Dash's ear and whispered, "But I think you would make a better marefriend."

Rainbow Dash looked deep into Fluttershy's eyes. "I have never loved any pony before, romantically at least. I don't know how to be tender and warm, as a lover would. The only thing I know is ... I have never felt this way towards any pony before. I allowed you to do things to me, that no pony ever could. So what I guess I am saying is... let's see what becomes of us. I still have a month before I get back to work and the animals can be taken care of temporarily. I say we do this, we leave for a vacation with just us."

Fluttershy's heart fluttered. "Really? Oh ... let's do this... this sounds fun. Woo hoo!"

____________________________________________________________

One month passed since that day. A group of ponies and a baby dragon had been gathered to greet the returning ponies. The train passengers had all exited in normal pace. Two passengers with their tails linked and their bodies touching were exiting the train.

The two ponies were immediately greeted. "Hey guys!" Pinkie shouted in joy. Pinkie's life had been hectic since dating Twilight. In the month that past she had been escorting Twilight to royal events and royal balls. The shock of the princess dating another mare was stifled by Celestia's acceptance of the pair.

Twilight was equally excited. She wanted to know how their bonding experience was. She had to take notes on it for science! "Hey you two, welcome back."

Rarity was glad to see Fluttershy in one piece. "Oh, darlings, we missed you girls terribly." She and Applejack had a great relationship that was recently made public to Ponyville. There was this one neigh sayer about it, but Big Mac handled that. Overall, the town was more accepting than feared.

Applejack had accepted that she wasn't going to be with Rainbow Dash. She moved on quickly thanks to some 'help' from Rarity. "Howdy partners, long time no see." The Apple clan weren’t too thrilled about Applejack’s choice of partners. It wasn’t the fact that Rarity was a mare or unicorn that bugged them. It was her need to make everyone pretty.

Spike was the most eager to see Fluttershy again. He was the one with the task of caring for the critters since he did so before. "Oh thank Celestia! I'm free now! Free I tell ya!" He had one month of the most brutal hell he ever had to endure. He learned why Fluttershy had no job and how much of a blessing she was to Ponyville. Those animals got vicious when they weren’t fed properly.

The four ponies that showed up to greet the two returning ones, noticed something on Rainbow Dash's neck that looked like a collar. Attached to the collar was a tag that read "Snuggles." They gasped as Fluttershy had one of her own and on the tag attached it said "Nibbles."

Rarity giggled excitedly. "Oh how marvelous! You two are perfect for each other."

Rainbow Dash smiled at that and spoke with passion. "I won't lie it wasn't an easy journey for us. It took me a while to open up and allow myself to be vulnerable enough to love. I realized while Fluttershy and I, were enjoying the sunny days that... this mare right here..." she nuzzled Fluttershy gently. "Is the mare I love."

After a chorus of "D'aaw" and a blushing Fluttershy was calmed. Spike decided to ask the only logical question. "So why is she named Nibbles anyways?

Rainbow Dash laughed. "One day Spike, when you get older, I'll tell you exactly why she is called Nibbles."

____________________________________________________________

it was ten years after Spike was denied the meaning of Fluttershy's nickname. Spike had grown into an adult dragon traveling the world continuing his search of knowledge and purpose in life. He had far outgrown his pony family when he reached his teen years. He was able to watch from a distance the progress of his pony family's life.

Rarity and Applejack had broken up, then got back together, then broken up, then got married. He never had seen such whirlwind romance in his life. It was chaotic but in the end they had settled down with each other. They even adopted a foal and used magic to have one of their own.

Twilight and Pinkie Pie became the first gay married royal couple in Equestria. Pinkie Pie became corrupt with power and declared one day out of the year to be a celebration of snacks and treats known as Cake Day. Twilight immediately corrected the situation and Pinkie Pie no longer had any say in royal proceedings. They took over the castle in Canterlot since it gave Celestia and Luna a long needed vacation.

Celestia and Luna decided to vacation and let Twilight be responsible. They went together to travel Equestria and the foreign nations and haven't returned to Equestria yet.

Rainbow Dash became a sensation. she was the, self proclaimed, best wonderbolt ever. With the money she made from performing, her wife had funneled the bits into an account and invested wisely. Now after ten years of performing and taking some time off Rainbow Dash had retired with enough bits to buy Equestria three times over.

Fluttershy was the richest trophy wife/ animal caretaker in all Equestria. She had an enormous animal sanctuary that she maintained with the help of the hired hooves. She and Rainbow Dash had 5 foals in the span of the 10 years. It turns out that Fluttershy had a thing for having foals.

____________________________________________________________

Rainbow Dash was getting ready for bed and had something on her mind ever since she was accepted as a pet ten years ago. She snuggled up to her wife of many years and looked into her eyes. "Hey babe."

Fluttershy smiled sleepily. "Yes my love?"

"Why did you actually take me in as a pet all those years ago?"

"To be honest I thought it was just you being silly... I thought if I took you in then you would stop the joke and resume your day."

"So when you knew it wasn't a joke, why did you keep me on?"

"Because I loved you so much, and I was too scared to admit it. So I decided if I couldn't have you as a lover, I could at least have you close to me."

"Wow... that's kinda deep."

"Love?"

"Yeah, Shy?"

"Why did you choose me to take care of you all those years ago?"

"The truth?"

"Yeah."

"Because when I thought about who I could trust with my life, and who I could spend my life with, the only pony I could think of was you."

Nothing else was said that night. The love they had for each other rung through the corridors as they passionately celebrated their life together. The two ponies that had always belonged to each other but never knew till that one fateful day when Rainbow Dash became Fluttershy’s new pet.

Author's Note:

Yes I end it there. A happy ending.

Some may like it, some may not.

Either way I hope you enjoyed the ride for those who read till the end.


If there are any major errors please let me know.

Comments ( 53 )

i love it and i find it funny that the two princesses has not returned yet

...can we has Bad End too? Pweese? :applecry:

le dawwww :fluttershyouch

3388667 A bad end? Like a darker alternative ending or an AppleDash ending? I don't understand your request

3388793 The setup you created has a lot of potential for a lot to go wrong. I see 2 primary "bad ends":
Dash goes to Fluttershy, Fluttershy goes mad with power.
Dash goes to Applejack, Fluttershy leaves town (5 ponies lose a friend unnecessarily).

That said, I like that you chose a sweet ending.

3388793 Well, i had recently watched a bunch of RPG game plays where choosing the wrong choice would result in everything going to sh*t (such as going right instead of left). So, i was wondering if there could be an ending where Dash goes to Jack (or chooses neither) and it just snowballs into an even bigger problem until it ends on a rather Dark/Tragic/Sad or whatever End.

so yeah, a darker alternate end.

I know its a rather random request/suggestion, but RPG's do that to people:pinkiecrazy:

Mmm...

Meh.

Ending was rushed, to say the least, and while a happy ending's fine, you make it sound like everything goes from crazy to perfect in ten seconds flat (okay, ten years actually, but it sounds like ten seconds!).

I dunno. This story was okay to me but put me off in several places. Probably the attempted dominatrix stuff was a big part of it.

Ah well. It was a decent fic.

3388673
LOL forgot the last :

3389145 The ending actually wasn't rushed. I was working on the ending for a while had 5 scenarios I went through before I finally chose how to end this story. I felt that if I ended it with an open kind of end it would lead to a sequel and I didn't want this story to be continued into a sequel.

As for the ten seconds. You corrected yourself it was over 10 years. The reason I chose a happier ending was because I felt this story was heading there. Had it ended a couple of chapters ago then definitely it would have had a darker tone at the ending.

Like this kind of tone.

Rainbow Dash went to Fluttershy's house just as she attempted to flee the town... skip a few


"I want to come with you."

"Stupid Snuggles, I only used you for my own pleasure, you were nothing but a toy to me."

Not exactly like that, but you get the gist. :twilightsheepish:

Great ending. Tad bit rushed but I think you pulled it off very well. I'm kinda sad it's over. I really like the dominate side of Fluttershy. I also like how you made it seem that they need each other to be complete. I alwayse wished when spike turned older he and Celestia would start something romantically. But now I'm just rambling. :twilightblush: loved the story. Continue writing good sir:moustache:
Never mind the rushed thing I said up there. Maybe I should read the comments before hand. Oh well.

D'AWWW. they are so cute together. :heart: Great story. :twilightsmile:

3389530
Now, like I said, it FELT like it all just resolved itself in about 10 seconds. And I reread my comment, and I now see I said WAS rushed instead of FELT rushed, which is definitely the correct way.

I'm not saying it should have had a darker end or an open to interpretation end. I'm just saying that the resolution to the conflict is much too fast. And the happy ending didn't really fit all that well with the mildly dark theme of the rest of the fic. This last chapter felt more along the lines of, :fluttershbad:"I did terrible things." :rainbowhuh:"I forgive you." :fluttercry:"Okay. Want to try and date?" :rainbowderp:"I don't really want to, but okay." And then suddenly everything's fine.

I dunno. It just felt too fast for a resolution is all. Maybe I'm just being picky.

EDIT: Also, I don't like that you just had Spike run off never to be seen again. Really? Really? That's just cruel. And that kind of goes against that whole 'didn't want an open end' thing you mentioned. That is a VERY open end right there.

To reiterate my point...
meh.

3389812 I wasn't upset at your comment.

I was just explaining why the ending went that way. As for Spike you obviously didn't read the part that he was still around just not as close since he can't live in a town as a giant dragon.

It wouldn't be convenient for the ponies of Ponyville to have to make room for a giant dragon now would it?

Regardless if you like the story or hate it I still appreciate the fact you read it. :pinkiehappy:

3390022
Thanks, and sorry if I came across as nit picky or whiny. Think I might have said a bit too much. It was an alright story. Just not my cup of tea altogether.

3390054 That's fine all opinions are welcome.

If I only allowed good reviews or comments then how could I grow?

I know there are flaws in my story and the ending as well. But I can't please anyone so I usually go for pleasing myself. :raritywink: not in that way though. :rainbowwild:

3390061
Yep... that's really all that really matters in the end.

Well that was a bit of an overblown ending.
I'm not complaining, just pointing it out.

Actually I get the feeling that you shifted gears in the middle of the story and took it in a less scary direction than you had originally intended the story to go.

Completely loved the story...any possibility of a sparity type story? (With love-not break up). <3

3391421 I will be honest with you. I don't do Sparity fics.

I would give you 100 reasons why but for the sake of wall space I will just tell you the answer is no. Sorry. It's just a personal preference of mine.:ajsmug:

Though season 4 that might change. If they can make Spike appeal to me personally than maybe I could see him as a more heroic character or likable. As of present, I don't see it. Many do and that's fine but I don't.

Well at least you didn't bet because I would've lost ;-).
but one thing for sure is that the story was amazing and I like how you ended it too. If it was the other way around it wouldn't make sense because after all, Rainbow dash did promise her to be by her side. That's true loyalty right there. Good job.

3392201 most beautiful of a story...nother?:rainbowderp:

Watches the plot that was set ablaze morph into a pony burning alive as you throw salt into his wounds... and then dunk him in a vat of boiling oil... until you just let it sit in jap water drop torture for eternity.

ah man. That burned... fire man, meet splash man, and now is ash man. Laid out in the sand man.

Well that was a good ending for a great story, even if it feels rushed :twilightsheepish:

As usual when finishing a fic, I am speechless.

Frankly I'm a appledash fan vs flutterdash. Also I did not see Rainbow returning to Shy like that, especially after the whippings.

However, I did love the fic to the end paragraph. I like where you took it and how your style of writing goes. Sure I might have a few personal opinions, but that's just the little thoughts of a lonely wolf-lover among hundreds of readers. You earned every view you got. And like I said, I loved the drama. I tip my duct-tape hat to you fellow brony in hopes of a successful life to come.

575th Ark

Felt a bit rushed, but I understand. You do a lot of projects in a short time and I'm impressed by every one of them. Including this one! I liked the happy ending and there was just enough humor for me to chuckle a few times without getting distracted.

WoW:rainbowderp: I didn't Expect That. It's Over, didn't think it would End Mutual. Bravo Nice job, That was cool,

bleaurgh, this was....interesting. i truthfully was surprised to see the ending. I only wish that you'd make an alternate chapter at the end where Dash goes to applejack instead

3420459 Where does the word feet appear?

Edit: fixed thanks

I BUCKING LOVE THIS XD

Seriously i was "oh please go for Fluttershy come on let it be Fluttershy" JAJAJAJA, seriously great story it was hilairious kind of sad and hilairious again, i love it when a story get me like this
A little bit rushed in the end, poor spike didn't got his answer and does Applebloom really knows how does chicken taste or big mac finally got a mare? i dont know but this goes to favorites XD JAJAJA

3391076..... Ruined the story for me. I came for the descrption and tags, stayed for the flutterbitch part and left for this ending. Sigh. And I thought it would be the story I'm looking for.

3420567 I was looking for something of the sort after I was a picture with fluttershy as rainbows pet. This looked even more interesting and flutterbitch was why I was so looking forward the other chapters. But then in came a lot of love and a happy ending. Bleurgh. Now back to searching....

Ooof, that was a whirlwind for me. On one hand it turned out good and didn't go too far, on the other for me it bordered a few lines I don't like crossing. I was good with it though because most of it came down to RD willingly putting herself into that situation, and with the explanation that there wouldn't be clop it didn't sound like it would turn into some mind control sex-slave clop fic with crap story backing it up. In the end it wasn't a bad fic at all and glad to have read it, I guess I could wish it was more romantic than random to me, but maybe that is personal choice. Only one that was really upset in the end was spike, but who cares about him anyways? :twilightblush:

Not bad of a story, but the ending seemed... Forced. Not to mention no consequences for Fluttershy's cruelty, or how all of them are practically weak willed.

But a good read none the less.

This fic was terrible. I'm glad it is finally over so I can move on to other things.

It had some interesting ideas in the beginning, but it quickly delved into WTF land.

That was so emotional that I was about to shed a tear.I thought Fluttershy was gonna die by the way Applejack was on the offensive in the story.Just glad that everyone had a happy ending.:pinkiehappy:javascript:smilie(':pinkiehappy:');javascript:smilie(':ajbemused:');javascript:smilie(':twilightsmile:');

This story was well worth the read. I enjoyed it immensely.

While I definitively love your writing, and I will check out your other works too...
I can't get myself to like this ending.

Fluttershy's behavior just raises in me to many red flags, uncomfortable feelings. She was the kind of "Dom", who is outright dangerous to anyone subbing to she. And I have seen too many IRL examples where that can lead too. And the ending felt a tiny bit rushed/forced.
Just like 50 Shades. I DO understand why some people like it... but that isn't what Ds is.

>(This story isn't a clop fic and the Sex tag is explained in a comment
<because it would be to hard for me to put it in this description so that it could be easily read by everyone and not hidden away somewhere in the vast amount of comment pages for this fic.......

oh , so that's how you wrapped it up , oh well , it get's the job done but leave me unsatisfied , stupid teen and not mature rating....

"Celestia and Luna decided to vacation and let Twilight be responsible. They went together to travel Equestria and the foreign nations and haven't returned to Equestria yet."

....wait , wut?.....

Weird story but I quite liked it. It was hardly perfect but enjoyable nonetheless.

I had to admit I was expecting a much darker ending, where Rainbow Dash continues to be Fluttershy's pet and is broken. Basically she genuinely becomes Snuggles and the pair live out their lives avoiding the public and never seeing their friends again.


In the end, Angel was right. A shock was needed to snap Fluttershy out of her bitch mode and when that was provided she reverted back to normal. The shock in this case being the play date where she accidentally reveals the truth to everyone. Once normal she confesses that she's actually in love with Rainbow Dash who is willing to at least give it a shot. Then they eventually get together as equal romantic partners (with a tendency for pet play considering they both have collars they take turns)

anyways it seems that the unhealthy relationship between Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy was repaired into an actually healthy relationship.

Also I think it's important to remember that Fluttershy is physically incapable of capturing Rainbow Dash. Rainbow is much stronger and physically capable then Fluttershy so even during the whipping scene Rainbow Dash could have escaped through the window of simply overpowered Fluttershy. It's hard to say what exactly Rainbow Dash was thinking, but I'd guess that she valued the relationship with Fluttershy enough to give Fluttershy the benefit of the doubt. (Which could have gone bad, but considering the shock was basically inevitable and thus the reversion back to normal Fluttershy it seems that the ending we got is less optimistic and more logical looking at the previously presented facts)

It's a good fic but the ending kind of spoils it. You go for dominance but it the end they're equals. I was expecting RD to be broken by the end.

3740102
I can't find a way to like the story in general.
None of the characters can seem to actually think, or are complete jerks. And they can also never seem to keep their mind set on being either one way or the other.

Not to mention, there was absolutely zero point to the apple bloom and scootaloo shipping

the way you ended the story was stupid sorry I didn't like the ending

4756643 You aren't the only person to think so. I basically did an Akuma No Riddle before Akuma No Riddle was a thing. Dark beginning and randomly happy ending.

Sorry it disappointed you but that was the direction I decided to take it

3569962 That's pretty rude, but you had an opinion.

I really liked this fic. It really did a good job on twisting your emotions and ideas on where the story was going. All in all, good job.

Umm... What the hay did I just read? I thought this was going to be a funny story! But then Fluttershy turned dark then- I don't even know! Lesson learned, stick with Cupcakes stories!:pinkiecrazy: Derpy rating time!My scale is :twilightangry2::facehoof::ajbemused::rainbowderp::rainbowhuh::fluttershyouch::ajsmug::twilightsheepish::moustache::derpytongue2: this is a :ajbemused:(3)

I can imagine spike becoming the doctor's companion on his travels

I can see spike doing this

*ten years later*

*spike in mid air flying his eyes widen* Oooooooooohhhh I get it now. nibbles. *he blushes*

Login or register to comment