• Published 22nd Sep 2013
  • 890 Views, 5 Comments

Equestrias' Dark Secrets: Subject 4232015 - DontWakeTheNeighbour



Some secrets have their way of getting out. ... One way or another.

  • ...
0
 5
 890

Case file 001 - How Subject 4231015 was discovered

Date - Sunday, 3rd Febuary, 2011.
Time - 13:00pm
Subject # – 4232015

As you probably know by now we don’t just contain strange creatures and abominations of mother nature in our prison but we also keep certain ponies locked up that have been deemed... unsafe to the public, too disturbed to be allowed to live among us. One pony in particular I’ll never forget, I’m talking specifically about subject 4232015.

About a year ago just outside the border of Appaloosa, there was an explosion big enough to make the ground shake hundreds of miles away. When the mane 6 turned up and left when they couldn’t find anything, Celestia gave us the go ahead to investigate.

When we got there, the whole team was clearly unnerved at the sight of the giant crater, thankful it wasn’t any closer to Appaloosa then it was. Who knows what ungodly destruction it would have caused, had it been a few miles closer to the quiet town.

We arrived and started our search at the heart of the destruction; we didn’t detect any signs of radiation so we knew it was safe to enter; however there was a strange energy surrounding us which every pony could feel. As we searched the crater ----- -------- found what looked to be a mutilated hoof sticking out of the ground. As we ran towards --- to help, --- grew curious and gently tapped the hoof. Within a matter of milliseconds, what appeared to be a mindless zombie, burst out of the ground, holding ------- --------- by --- throat with its teeth.

I’ll never forget that smell of cooked flesh and the sight of that monstrosity throwing ----- --------- around like a ragdoll, blood was everywhere, on it, the ground and us as we tried to help our colleague.

How it was able to fight off sixteen of our most highly trained operatives is still a complete mystery, considering every bone in its body was shattered, as we found out in tests later that day. In fact the only time we were able to subdue subject 4232015 was when it had tired itself out. Even then it still struggled, with the strength of a healthy stallion.

We we’re unable to heave it along, it’s weight and strength was still far too great for sixteen of us to handle. We later managed to put it in a titanium carriage by gently tugging on its chains, it seemed to cooperate with us then but I knew better then to trust it, especially now that three of our operatives are now dead. Their bodies mutilated, their heads caved in after subject 4232015 mercilessly stomped on their skulls.

The journey back to one of our strongholds was actually almost uneventful; asides the odd time when I would look inside the cage and it would just look at me, smiling, almost as if it was smug about what had happened, what it had done. We now know that it wasn’t startled by us, it wanted to kill us the moment ----- --------- touched its hoof.

When we got to our facility we were all expecting a fight, so we ordered every guard in the facility to assist us in taking subject 4232015 to his cell. Yes we’ve now determined that this monster of a creature is a male, in fact his burns and wounds were almost completely healed when we took it out of the carriage. Its body resembles a full grown male stallion; then there was the hat it was wearing. It’s a stripped, black and grey beanie, we didn’t know where the hell it came from, subject 4232015 was burnt to a crisp when we took him in. In fact we still don’t know to this day where that hat came from.

He showed no aggression to any of us as we took him in, the only time when he showed any signs of hostility, was when a guard attempted to take his hat away, in which he responded by snapping his jaws at the guard in an attempt to bite ---. Once the guard backed off, he was calm again. We took him to his cell and he still showed no signs of any resistance as he walked in, in fact he almost looked intrigued, looking at his surroundings with curiosity, like a filly would.

Once he was locked in, we looked through the small window of his cell door. All he did was pace backwards and forwards for a while before sitting on the ground, staring at a wall, we couldn’t see his face but I could guess he had a look of satisfaction on his face.

That was when a guard ran up to us, telling us there was something we needed to see. With that, we ran with --- back to the carriage, I walked in, unnerved by the sight. In blood, written on the metal walls, were the letters, DWTN.

That was when we heard him laughing, that menacing, evil laughter that sent a shiver down my spine. Interrogation will begin once Princess Celestia knows about our discovery.