• ...
6
 119
 2,547

Epilogue

"In here, Dr. Minuette," Agent Delis said as she led the blue unicorn into a room, full of steel vaults with a table in the center.

"Wow. Looks like you guys have a lot more than just one artifact," Minuette said as she looked around.

Fleur walked up to a vault and held her hand up to a scanner. "Agent Delis, clearance level 7," the agent said. Seconds later the door opened and Minuette peaked inside. A metal case sat on a shelf in the room.

Fleur grabbed the case and brought it to the table. "We aren't sure what it is, but every attempt to experiment on it with magic has failed. It simply absorbs everything that touches it," Fleur explained as she undid the clasps on the front of the case. "Comet Dash was our chief science officer after the Minotaur war and we believed it was the basis for the ARC Reactor his daughter is building at Dash industries headquarters in Canterlot."

Minuette gave the agent a confused look. "Why didn't you call her in for this than?" she asked curiously.

Fleur smiled. "Ms. Dash kept her identity as Iron Mare a secret for less than a day. It's hard to trust her with big secrets," she answered, earning a look of agreement from Minuette.

"Well let's see it then," Minuette said as Fleur opened the lid. Minuette stared at the contents in wonder. The artifact was a golden tiara with a glowing, purple stone in the shape of a starburst at the top. "Not what I expected. What are we calling it?" Minuette asked looking back to the agent.

Fleur closed the lid as she answered. "Well given its unique energy levels that seem to be pure magic, we've named it the Element of Magic."

Author's Note:

Hello, everyone. My name is Spideremblembrony. I am the proofreader for my friend, The Invincible Iron Brony and I helped proofread and edit the story. I wanted to thank Iron Brony for allowing him to assist him on this project and for being patient in my chaotic routine and for putting up with my critiques. I look forward to working with him in the future. Also, if you enjoyed his work and would like to see more, check out his other projects like…

Iron Mare
FlutterRage
And Spider-Mare

Go check them out. They’re a lot of fun. And I hope you continue to read his work. I’ll catch you guys later. Until then, take care.

HEY!!! You are promoting my stories in my story! Two can play at that game! Here's some stories by my buddy Spideremblembrony you should check out. I've read them all and they are Incredible, Spectacular, Fantastic and Spell Binding... in both a descriptive and titular meaning.
The Incredible Flutterhulk
Spectacular Spider-Mare
The Fantastic Four
Princess Celestia: Sorceress Supreme

Anyways it's been great working with him.... And I shall continue working with him, cause he's also cowriting Flutterage and I'm one his many proofreaders. So there in your face audience.

And now... Coming soon...

Captain Equestria: The First Harmony - At the height of the Minotuar War, young Applejack is forced to watch from the sidelines as her younger sister is sent off to fight in the war. However Applejack isn't the kind of pony that just sits around when there's something she can do and she is quickly recruited into a government program after a failed attempt to join the Equestrian Army. With the help of Dr. Reinstien, a goat scientist trying to save his home from the Minotuar's, and the cocky young Comet Dash, Applejack intends to become the greatest Equestrian Hero: Captain Equestria! Will her new power be enough to stop the Infamous Red Skull and his brother Baron Flam? Cowritten with Billy Mischief.

that's all for now folks.

Stay Tuned.

Comments ( 11 )

Interesting epilogue.

4656798 The set up for Captain Equestria and to a greater extent The Harmonies. I hope you mean good interesting.

Hey if it's any thing like the rest of your stories then you'll be fine.

4787667 Well I suppose that's not the worst thing to take away from this story.

5404182 Ummm... well thanks for the support. Admittedly the typos are due to writing on a tablet that really didn't have spellcheck. I'll fix those in a minute. As for the reason Shining Armor goes bad, It's not really for the same reason as Loki. I know I hinted at it early on, but while writing the story I realized I was writing him how one would write Loki. I needed to give Shining his own reason for becoming the villain. So that's what's up with that.

5404182 And thanks for the fave. I got quite a bit of help from Spideremblembrony on this story. Look him up, he's a helluva writer himself.

5407191 So...no more FS x TS romance?

7463657 If FS is Flash Sentry, then it was never in my plan to begin with. I am currently on a break from these stories though, so for the moment. no more of anything.

Login or register to comment