• Published 16th Sep 2013
  • 403 Views, 3 Comments

Little critters - Sealcake



Fluttershy can't support her best friend's death, so she decides to do what she thinks is right to don't lost other love one.

  • ...
 3
 403

2 - Blurred stripes

"Almost...almost there", the vase levitated for a few seconds, then fell and crashed in the floor, leaving pieces of broken glass, "Agh, I was too close this time".

Fluttershy stared at the broken glass in the floor, dissapointed. It has been three days since she found the book, and yet, she hadn't mastered the spell of levitation.

"If I only have the amulet".

She groaned, it was really hard to do magic without being an unicorn. All this thing of feel "the magic waves in the air" or "the connection with the nature" was confusing her. Her brain feels like it was broken in million of pieces, all of them trying to do a puzzle, with an unsatisfactory result. If the simply act of levitating an object was that difficult, then, she would have to accept the imminent death of all her friends.

"NO!", she yelled, remembering the tombstone of her friend.

Her breathing turned fast, she remembered everything, from the small bed she had made to Angel to the last blink Angel did before the darkness took him away, away of her, away of her mommy. Fluttershy passed a hoof through her pink mane, sweating.

Twilight had visited her two days ago, asking if she could go a picnic or something like that, but when she answered with a "no" and a poorly excuse, Twilight looked more worried than before. Fluttershy sighed, if she continued acting like that, everypony would know her plan.

"All right, all right...", she said, "If I do enough scapegoats, nopony would ever suspect of me, Element of Kindness".

She sighed again, but then, she remembered something.

"How can I be so stupid?!", she roared, "If I don't have the amulet to increase my magic levels, my plan won't work and all my friends will die!".

Fluttershy hid her face in her hooves, ideas buzzing in her mind, whispering things that make her shiver; in three days you didn't master a simple levitating spell, and you plain to save your friends?

She fell to the floor, cuddling herself.

"What...what kind of pony doesn't share a magic amulet to save other ponies?"

Her mind was being filled with horrible images of imaginary ponies who don't want her saving her friends, "You, meanie pants!", she said, imitating Pinkie Pie.

Her breath was fast, increasing with each image, but her mind stopped, showing not a pony, but a zebra.

"You...you!".

It was obvious, Zecora was a witch, or something like that. She had all kind of potions and medicines, her level of concentration was even more higher than Twilight's and probably she had the amulet, and she wasn't giving it to Fluttershy's noble purpose!

Fluttershy's heartbeat turned fast. She put a hoof in her forehead, touching the sweat. Her eyes went wider, her pupils narrowed. She stood up, trembling, and took two saddlebags, settling them in her back, with the precaution of don't cover her wings, then, she went to her kitchen, still trembling, and took a large knife, saving it in one of her saddlebags.

She came out of her house, and quickly, with a speed who would make Rainbow Dash envious, she flew to the Everfree.

She really hoped that Zecora had gone to collect herbs.


The forest was kinda scary, but Fluttershy didn't think of it and flew all the way to Zecora's house. The bottles making sounds when she stopped her flight, she had nearly crashed in the three.

"Ufff", she sighed, "That was close".

She took a look around, no sign of life. She entered the house, it was a mess inside. Many bottles with magic powder were spread in tables, floor, and even one was glued in the ceiling! In the center of the only room, the caldron was with some boiling liquid inside.

"This will be more difficult than I had thought."

Fluttershy flew softly, trying not to touch any puddle in the floor, wall or ceiling. When she had reached the shelves, and starting looking for the amulet, she heard a voice coming from the door.

"If I were you I wouldn't be doing that.", said the voice.

Fluttershy was paralized, frozen in the place she was flying. She turned slowly, only to see the zebra, who was disimulating her fury. Zecora closed the door behind her and stared at Fluttershy.

"Kindness or not, your purpose is not good."

A flame was born inside Fluttershy's heart, who was that zebra to tell her that her purposes were bad?

"Who are you to say that?!", she yelled.

The zebra took a step backwards, like if that reaction wasn't the one she wanted. It was at that moment when Fluttershy noticed that Zecora was wearing a cloak with a wooden necklace, with the shape of a pony lowering its head, like begging for pardon to a divinity. Fluttershy pointed at the necklace, with a furious frown in her face.

"Is that what I think is it?!"

Zecora opened her mouth, but before she could do so, a yellow jet attacked her. She reactioned quickly, throwing her to the left side, but her face met the floor in a very painful way. The hood of her cloak was hiding the back of her head, coming back to her senses, she got up in her four hooves, shaking her head and taking away the hood. Blood was starting to exit her nose.

Zecora turned to see the pegasus, who was still in the door. Fluttershy had crashed too, the only thing who she could saw was a grey pot with blurred stripes coming near to her, putting her between the zebra and the door. Fluttershy shook her head to take away the pain and quickly waved her right fore hoof to punch Zecora in the face, but the fog in her mind had estimated wrong the distance and all what she got was Zecora easily avoiding the failed attack.

The zebra only gave her a disappointed look, and lifted one side of her cloak, to reveal a saddlebag resting in her back. She opened it and took a rope with her mouth, Fluttershy only though of why she didn't use the amulet's power, probably she was way more stupid than what she looked.

Wait, rope., Fluttershy's eyes widened.

"Now, you're going to explain yourself why you entered a privaty proper-", her words were cut off when the base of her jaw met the rear hoof of an angry pegasus. Her head was painfully moved backwards and she was secure that the sound of bones cracking and crushing was of hers.

In the second her head became to her normal position, a second attack reached it, this time her head moved to the side, impulsed by the right fore hoof in her cheek. She spat blood in the air. The contorn of the things becoming blurry. Her body met the floor again, but this time she didn't get up, coughing blood and weak, she didn't have the needed courage and strength to stand a fight. The rope had flew all the way and now were resting near her head.

The worst of it, she couldn't move. A pool of blood was starting to form around her mouth and head, making the hair which wasn't protected with the hood go sticky. She started to feel asphyxiated, and opened her mouth to gasp ridiculously, forcing the air to enter her lungs, she looked more like a fish out of water than a zebra. Her legs twitched for a few seconds, after of that, she couldn't feel them, nor move them. She was totally paralyzed all the way down her fractured neck.

In her sight appeared two blurry yellow hoofs, but, for some reason, they looked more grey than before. The pegasus owner of these hoofs started to mocking her.

"Well, well, well. You have forced to Aunt Flutters to do this.", she said, "Are you happy now?"

Zecora didn't respond. Fluttershy's smile disappeared and she put one of her hoof in Zecora's exposed cheek and started to force its way down in her flesh, Zecora's eyes went wide and her mouth opened, but no words came out.

"I said," the pressure in her cheek increased, "If you are happy now!", the toe of the hoof pierced the soft flesh, making little drops of blood to come out. Fluttershy's hoof became more and more grey while it made its way under Zecora's cheek.

It was not until Zecora nodded, or tried to do so, when the piercing pain stopped.

"Good, Aunt Flutters wanted to know your not-forced opinion, obviously...", she reached Zecora's necklace and pulled it with her mouth, hurting Zecora's neck in the way, but not so badly, after all, the necklace had a magic lock which become weak when the owner was going to die, she dropped the necklace in her right hoof, "...to have your complete permission and approval of what I will do next".

She lifted the necklace and stared at it with complete admiration. Calmly, she placed the amulet in her neck, making secure to hear the click of its magic lock. She smiled and then tilted her head to see the poor zebra resting in the wooden floor. The zebra's eyes looked at her with pure fear. Fluttershy grinned, and then her frown became one of doubt.

"Hhmmm...I don't know if I just have to pick up you and add you to my collection...", her frown became more darker and her pupils narrowed, "...or punish you for what you have done.", the grin returned and Fluttershy said, "You tried to make me don't save my friends, you fought my noble purposes and you hid one of the most valuable amulets in Equestria! How insolent you are, Zecora! Obviously this insolence only have one punishment..."

There was a tense silence.

"To the bonfire!"

If Zecora could do so, she would have gulped when the once-yellow pegasus ripped off her cloak and hood with her new powers. Then, she felt her body being lifted off of the floor and dragged roughly towards the caldron in the center of her house. Just when she thought that there was no way backwards, Fluttershy stopped midway.

The zebra tried to see why, but all she could picture was Fluttershy opening her saddlebag and picking up a large knife. Zecora's mouth fell open as the floating knife came closer to her chest. The complete grey Fluttershy smiled.

"Improvised scapegoat!", she yelled with enthusiasm.

She plunged the knife in Zecora's flesh, making its way down and up in her chest and barrel. She digged more, using only her levitation powers to hold the knife. Doing some expert cuts, she opened Zecora's barrel, the blood starting to drop out. Even paralyzed, Zecora could swear that she felt all the pain of being cutted like that.

Zecora's mind started to get buzzy and confused, all she could see was the maniatic smile of a grey pegasus holding her intestines in midair, laughing at her. But before her mind could went black, she felt the air suddenly changing into something more dense, her paralyzed nerves started to scream in pain as the hot water touched them. She opened her mouth to scream for help, but the scalding liquid entered her throat, burning her insides.

The open wound of where Fluttershy has taken some of her guts started to melt, scarring a few veins and arteries, blocking the way of the blood to drop out of her body and, ironically, healing her in some depraved way.

She tried to get out of that hell, but she couldn't. The yellow mix turned orange with the blood which had poured out of her before being throwed in the caldron. The orange water entered in her nose and her lungs screamed in pain, her gray fur started to burn slowly and her flesh smoked. Her eyes started to boil and, in a few minutes, she couldn't see nothing, but feel all. The piercing pain ripping the skin off of her bones, the hot water melting her guts, the lack of blood, her mind going black only to remember her, seconds after, the agonizing situation in where she was.

Fluttershy smiled at the view before her. It was a little difficult to put Zecora in the caldron, but she made it, and now she would be jumping excited, but she decided to watch calmly the punishment she put to Zecora. It was really enjoyable the effects of a simple "come-to-life" spell to see the reactions of Zecora, and really effective, because she had dispersed all the blood and guts of the zebra to make the room looks like a more believable crime scene and cleaned all the things who could possibly point at her (including herself) and, after all that, the poor zebra was still twitching and trying to get out of the caldron.

The pegasus casted the spell again when she noticed the zebra was fading out, only to see her twitch again in pain. The grey Fluttershy let out a soft laugh. She lifted the rope which was in the floor, thinking it may be useful for something, and saved it in her saddlebag, along with her knife. She turned around, flared her wings and left the house, leaving a poor Zecora agonizing in the caldron.

Correct punishment, she thought to herself only to reasure her behavior at Zecora's house, as she flew avoiding trees.

But then, she heard a high pitched hiss behind her. She stopped in midair, then turned around waiting to see a monster, her gray wings started to turn a pale yellow, showing her fear. She bit her lip, probably somepony has seen her and now she was doomed, all her plans would fall and...

The high pitched voice returned, this time, saying something.

"Yeesss, now Queen will asseept meee.", it was coming from a bush near to Fluttershy. The pegasus felt her heart racing, "The yellow, yesss, sshe wasss friend of the creature who defeated Queen. Queen will be happy, and sshee will assept me in Hiveee agaainn".

Wait...Queen?

Fluttershy cautiously flew over the bush and gasped when a black pony-like creature jumped out. She avoided it flying to the side, the creature fell to the ground, but got up quickly, showing her fangs to her and hissing. She has seen it before, it was a Changeling. She frowned as the Changeling's wings buzzed, but kept her composture.

"I will kill yoouuu, and Queen wiil assept mee!", the Changeling yelled.

Fluttershy pointed at him, calmly. Her hoof was turning grey, something that to the Changeling passed unnoticed.

"You can transform, no?"

"Yeess-", the Changeling was cut off as an invisible force lifted him in the air and throwed him in a tree.

He shook his head and was ready to flew until the invisible force returned and throwed him again, smashing his head against the harsh crust of the tree. At the sixth time, Fluttershy stopped.

"Good, you will be useful.", she opened her saddlebag and tossed the rope to the Changeling, wrapping it in his body.

Fluttershy was grey again. The Changeling tilted his head, his mind vibrating and the words echoing in it. The gray pegasus stared at him, then hit his head with the tree.

"Only to be secure", she said.

Luckyly, she was close to her cottage when the Changeling tried to pathetically attack her. And now, she had a Changeling knocked out, a creature capable of perform accurate transformations with only desire it. She finished to tie up the unconscious bug pony-like and started to drag it with her new powers, towards her house.

That day, all went perfectly fine.


The Changeling woke up, he didn't remember what has happened. Darkness was around him. He tried to move, but a firm rope didn't let him do that. He tried to hiss, only to find adhesive tape muffling his sounds. Desesperately, the Changeling felt the presence of somepony in the room, or whatever he was, and with that presence, he started to felt hate, all towards him. The memories returned to him and his head ached.

Finally, the thing which was blinding him was taken off, along with the rag in his mouth. But the fear filled him as he saw his kidnapper, the same pegasus of before, but now with a tone of grey in her fur. Taking a look to his surroundings, he supposed he was in the pegasus' room. All the curtains were closed and the light was turn off. Probably the door was closed. He was tied to a chair.

"Good you're awake.", the pegasus said.

"Let me get out or I will drink your blood!", he hissed.

A painful sensation went over him, but he didn't see nothing making pressure in his body.

"Such manners...my friend Rarity would be disappointed of you."

"Don't forsse me to usse magicc."

Again, the invisible force made him cringe in pain.

"Oh yes?"

The Changeling tried to use magic, but, in the tip of his horn, something was blocking the way. Fluttershy smiled when she saw the Changeling frowning.

"So...you still don't know magic-block rings?"

The Changeling's eyes went wide. Trembling, he managed to said:

"What, what you will do to meeee?"

"You will help me in my plans, you won't do any questions and you will obey me in every order I give you. If you refuse to help, then I will force you, but after my plan goes well, you will be free to go."

The rag returned to his mouth, and the blinding cloth to his eyes.

"You agree?"

The Changeling nodded, and then, he felt him being lifted in the air. Fluttershy put the Changeling, with chair and all, inside a closet in her room, and then closed it with magic, preventing the enter to trespassers. She sighed and smiled, excited about what would happen next, she lifted a list which was resting in her nightstand.

Her yellow tone returned to her body as she read the names in the list. One of the first was the one of her best friend, Rainbow Dash, and she had planned it in every way possible.

She hasn't seen her friends all the day. But tomorrow would be great.

She opened the door, waiting Angel to pop out to go to his bed, but in the moment she remembered he was dead, a sad face appeared in Fluttershy.

It has been a hard day, she walked towards her bed, but before she could sleep, she put some spells in the closet, probably the rag in the Changeling's mouth would keep him shut up, but who knows what could happen?

She smiled and climbed in her bed, sleeping heavily after a entire day of activities.

Author's Note:

Please, say that I got the scene of the fight well.

And yes, I know that is accept, not assept, I know, don't mention it.

Using this to the pony anatomy.

I have to say that school is a evil entity who like to send homework to its slaves.

P.S: Trying to explain more of Fluttershy's feels and thoughs. So it's not seen like a suddenly change, because Flutters is cursed...or something like that. And in this story Fluttershy likes to call her "Aunt Flutters", don't know, bro.

P.S.S: I had just noticed that I can write torture/gore scenes without problem...priorities? And no, I don't hate Zecora.

P.S.S.S: The Game.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment