• Published 14th Sep 2013
  • 6,982 Views, 206 Comments

Truth or Scare - RainbowJack2000



Rainbow Dash invites her friends over for a slumber party but things get out of hand when they play Truth or Dare.

  • ...
52
 206
 6,982

Dying of Laughter

"I can't believe I actually agreed to this," Pinkie said as she looked down. It was a long drop from where she was at, standing at the edge of Rainbow's roof. There was a trampoline at the bottom and all her friends were looking at her.

"You're a sick, sick person, Applejack!" she yelled angrily.

"It's simple. Jump down onto this here trampoline and grab that flag tied to the tree." Applejack explained, grinning wider than usual.

"No fucking way! I ain't doing this shit!" she shouted out. Her friends looked at each other with shocked expressions on their faces. Pinkie has never cursed if she was angry or frightened. As a matter of fact, she was never angry OR frightened. Rainbow was already bored out of her mind.

"Come ON, Pinkie Pie! It's a dare, you have to do it." she exclaimed.

"Aw hell naw!" Pinkie said. She sat there, arms folder and legs crossed. Rainbow had enough of it.

"If you're not coming down. I'm coming up!" RD said. Applejack grabbed her arm, causing Rainbow to turn around.

"Are ya sure, Rainbow? She looks awfully angry. Should I let her forfeit?'" she asked, a concerned look in her eyes.

"Fuck no," Rainbow said, pulling away, "She can freeze to death for all I care! I wanted to see some action, so I'm going to get it, whether she likes it or not!"

The girls waited until Rainbow reached the roof by going threw the stairway to the roof. Pinkie wasn't looking behind her until she heard Rainbow's foot tapping.

"I'm waiting," Rainbow said impatiently.

"Like I said, I ain't going down there!" Pinkie's hair inflated to a straight, dull pink. Rainbow didn't seem to care that she was like that, though. Pinkie got up and walked slowly to Rainbow Dash until they were face to face.

"Look Pinkie-" Rainbow started.

"It's Pinkamena to you," she corrected.

"Look, Pinkie, just jump down from the darn roof. I don't have all night you know," she said.

"You might not have all night at all once I'm through with you," Pinkie said, slowly taking something out of her pocket. It was a switchblade!

Rainbow was frightened, "W-what are you going to do with that?"

"Something I should have done a long time ago..."


The girls at the bottom couldn't hear anything anymore and they all started to grow even more worried, pacing and tapping their feet. They heard a shriek and saw Rainbow running and carelessly jumping off of the roof! She landed on the trampoline and was going up, up, up, up, up, until gravity decided to "pull" a prank on her.

Get it? "Pull?" No? Okay...

She was falling down from being around 150 feet in the air, screaming so loud (like a little girl), the whole neighborhood's lights turned on and everyone was looking out of their window. The girls were freaking out. Just using the trampoline to break her fall would only make her go higher. Plus, it was a little too late to grab a mattress from the house. That was when Applejack thought of the craziest idea EVER!

"I'm gonna catch her," she said, looking up.

Rarity, Twilight, and Fluttershy said the same thing, "ARE YOU KA-RAY-ZEE?"

"No, I ain't. I'm goin' to catch her," Applejack repeated.

Rainbow Dash was getting closer to the ground, her eyes closed and hands folded as she prayed that she would live. In perfect timing, Applejack took a running dive towards the ground .

*****

Rainbow Dash opened one eye and saw that she was alive. She looked around to see Applejack, panting hard and gritting her teeth because of how heavy the athlete weighed. Applejack got her hands out from under Rainbow and hugged her tight, leaving the still-dazed girl in a blushing, blank expression. The neighbors cheered as they got up and dusted themselves off. The other girls ran over to give the other two a hug. Pinkie's jaw dropped onto the roof. Literally.

"What in the world made you jump off the roof like that?" Twilight asked.

Rainbow pointed to Pinkie Pie, who was still trying to figure out what the heck had happened.

"She went all crazy and nearly murdered me with some switchblade she had in her pocket. I thought for sure she was going to kill me. And after all we've been through together," she paused, then continues, "In order to save myself, I jumped off the roof and landed on the trampoline. I didn't think I'd go higher than where I was."

The girls looked at Pinkie who looked back at them, looking so upset now.

"I'm sorry, Dashie. I just got so angry that you guys wanted me to jump off of a roof. I didn't mean for it to go this far," Pinkie slowly got up and jumped onto the trampoline, grabbing the flag, and landing on her feet. Tears were in her eyes and she tried to blink them away. Rainbow Dash put her arm around Pinkie.

"Hey, turn that frown upside-down, will ya? I understand you were upset. I totally forgive you. But don't take out your anger by trying to kill people, okay?" she said.

Pinkie's hair poofed back to life and she hugged Rainbow Dash very tight, "Okie dokie!"

They all went back to the bedroom, seeing that it was 8 o' clock. Twilight looked around the room and said,"Who's next?" They all looked at her as if she didn't see what the hell just happened to them. She went on her knees and practically started to beg.

"Come on! This is my first slumber party! Can we have someone to do something next?"

"I don't know, Twi," Applejack said.

"Please?" she asked.

Fluttershy raised her hand and gulped, "I g-guess I could give it a s-shot," she said.

Twilight's eyes went wide and she grinned sheepishly, "Really?"

Fluttershy nodded. Twilight embraced her in a hug.

"Truth or Dare?" she asked.

"T-truth..." Fluttershy said.

"Hmmm....is it true that..."

Author's Note:

I told I'd write it today...I know it's short but whaddya think?