• Published 14th Sep 2013
  • 6,982 Views, 206 Comments

Truth or Scare - RainbowJack2000



Rainbow Dash invites her friends over for a slumber party but things get out of hand when they play Truth or Dare.

  • ...
52
 206
 6,982

Fluttershy, you no-gooder you.

The cafeteria was loud and boastful as usual, although Rarity preferred it to be quiet and peaceful. All the girl sat at their table, talking and laughing until an unexpected visitor stood at their table. Everyone looked up and saw a boy with his lunch tray, looking back at them.

"Hey ladies, mind if I sit here? The guys all went to hit on the cheerleaders, so I'm kind of all alone," Soarin asked.

"Sure!" "No!" Rarity and Rainbow said at the same time (guess who said what). They looked at each other, then at their friends, then at Soarin, who was clearly dumbfounded.

"Um...I don't follow," he said, clueless.

"Of course you can sit at our table, right Rarity?" Rainbow glared at her fashionable friend, cocking on eyebrow.

"But we were discussing...ugh, nevermind!" she spat.

"Sorry Soarin, she's usually not this mean," Twilight explained, patting Rarity's shoulder.

"Riiiiight, well you can continue your conversations, I won't be a bother," he sat and started eating.

"Anywho, last week I started again! Ugh, I didn't even know until I got home from school! It was...THE...WORST...POSSIBLE...THING!" Rarity complained.

Rainbow Dash, somehow, was now on Rarity's side of the table, rising up like a random person.

"Oooh, someone's having a blood conversation!" she said.

Then they heard coughing from the end of the table and looked to see Soarin was choking on a pie piece and hacked it onto the table. They looked at each other, then Soarin. This was Rarity's response:

"Ew."

"That there is the nastiest thing I've ever seen. But not as nasty as seein' Granny Smith nak- er, nevermind." Applejack said, finishing her hamburger.

"Applejack, a lady never talks about disgusting things such as an old hag being naked," Rarity huffed.

"Oh and talking about your period isn't disgustin'? Face it, Rarity. A lady isn't always lady-like." Applejack sneered.

Rarity flipped her hair and continued eating her homemade food: rice with steak, spinach, and caviar. Fluttershy got up to throw her remaining food in the garbage, when she bumped into some guy.

"Oh, please excuse me," she said, quietly.

"Why don't watch where you're going Cluttershy?" the guy shoved Fluttershy.

She started to have tears in her eyes, and then she had a mad expression on. She dumped her tray of leftover food on his head and shoved him into the wall, something only Rainbow Dash would only do. The girls' jaws dropped and so did the rest of the cafeteria.

"Why don't you watch where you're going, bub?" she said, angrily.

The guy was afraid now and he took off, running to the bathroom like a baby. When the cafeteria door slammed, everyone was clapping and cheering Fluttershy on. She sat at her seat with a happy expression on and looked at the girls with their blank expressions on.

"Why so shocked? Rainbow Dash has been giving me assertive lessons for weeks now instead of going to that Iron Will seminar thing." she said, playing with her hair.

All the girls (except RD) shouted, "THAT TOTALLY EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!"

"Wowie Fluttershy! I never thought you would pull off a super fun stunt like that! It was totally cool! Should we throw a party to celebrate?" Pinkie asked, taking out more streamers and confetti.

"Um...no, not yet...if that's okay with you," she replied.

Rainbow Dash, who finally broke out of her daze, hugged Fluttershy, "You make me so proud!"

"Can't...breathe...Help...me!" Fluttershy gasped.

"Oops," Rainbow let go of Fluttershy, "Sorry."

"I can't believe it Rainbow! Ya train' Fluttershy to be so assertive. Maybe I should take some lessons mahself," Applejack pondered.

"It would be my reward then. You know why?" Rainbow asked.

"Why?" Applejack asked, drinking her milk.

"'Cause Fluttershy did half of those assertive trainings in a bra and underwear, and boy did she look good!"

Applejack+Rarity+Soarin=SPIT-TAKE!

Rainbow Dash laughed so hard, tears were coming out of her eyes, "You should have seen the looks on your faces. Priceless! I was only kidding...or was I? I can already imagine you only wearing that AJ. MMMMM." she said, cracking up so more.

Applejack's face was all red and no words came out. To break the silence, Soarin spoke up.

"A-are you guys coming over to my b-day party tomorrow?"

"Sorry Soarin. We're having a slumber party to celebrate the motorcycle incident, plus AJ still owes me a reward for driving her home; my reward was being interrupted by her brother. Aaaah memories," Rainbow said, running her fingers threw her messy, long hair.

"You can always crash it, no biggie. Looks like the boys are back, I gotta go guys. See you tomorrow, maybe."

Soarin walked to his usual table, sitting down and laughed at the guys' sad expressions.

"Why Rainbow?" Rarity said.

"Why what?" she replied back.

"A lady never stoops so low and says she's seen her friend in her undergarments just to get everyone else surprised," she shot back.

Fluttershy (for once) rolled her eyes and replied back, "It was only a harmless joke Rarity...if it's okay with you."

"I can't believe you would stand up for her!" Rarity gasped, with a humph, crossed her arms and turned around. Applejack's face was cooling down and she sighed, shaking her head.

"I think that's enough dirty jokes fer today. I can't take it anymore. What do y'all have next?"

"Gym," everyone replied.

The bell rang and everyone took off in their underwear (just kidding).


The changing room was filled with a bunch of girls. They were on the other side of the room because they really didn't trust Rainbow Dash snooping in their rooms. Rainbow scowled as she remembers this while taking off her shirt.

"You make one fucking mistake of looking to see if one of the stalls were vacant..." her voice trailed off.

"Don't worry, sugarcube. Hey, I stayed with you. Isn't that somethin'?" AJ said.

"I guess." she said, looking at her topless friend. And yes, she had a bra on.

Rainbow Dash got up and put her shorts and shirt on, fixing her Jordans. Then, she walked over, until she was still very close to AJ. Applejack turned around, shocked to see how close her friend was.

"Can I help ya?" she asked.

"Well...the reward doesn't have to be a present or anything. I'm a full blown lesbian, ya know,"

"What are ya goin' on about? You have an obvious crush on Soarin...right?"

Rainbow Dash grabbed Applejack by the waist and whispered closely in her ear and said:

"Firmly grasp it."

Applejack shoved Rainbow Dash off, her rainbow headed friend laughing so hard, that their other friends came to see what all the noise was about.

"What's going on? Are we having a book discussion?" Twilight asked.

Rainbow Dash and Applejack looked at each other, then at their friends, and rolled their eyes.

"What happened, silly billies?" Pinkie asked.

Rainbow Dash laughed, "Oh nothing. Just giving AJ a friendly jester, ya know."

Rarity soon realized what that meant and gasped and ran over to AJ, "What did she say to you? You're not violated are you?"

"No, I wasn't." Applejack said.

"Chillax Rares, I was joking around as usual." Rainbow said.

While they were arguing, Fluttershy was standing by the lockers and she saw a couple of girls laughing and pointing at her.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here," one of them said.

"It's the loser who thought she was big and tough in the wittle cafetewia," the other one said, mimicking a baby voice.

"I don't talk like that," Fluttershy said, backing away.

"Whatever. You're nothing but a wimpy little bitch, sucking on guys' dicks every night. People should really call you Sluttershy. Really, you are such a loser." the first one said.

A tear ran down Fluttershy's cheek and she bursted into tears. So much for assertive training.

"Hey!" a voice called out. The two girls turned around and saw Rainbow Dash right behind her.

"Leave her alone," she said, firmly.

"Or what?" the other one muttered.

"Or my fist," *cracks knuckles*, "Makes contact with your jaw."

"Well, now we have a lesbian stepping up for the slut? What more could we ask for?" the first one said. The other girls from the rooms were coming out, wanting to know what was going on.

"What's going on?" someone asked.

"Hehe, Bitch fight." Pinkie replied.

"Pinkie! Watch your mouth!" Twilight snapped.

"Hey!" a softer voice called. The other girls turned around and BAM! A fist punched one of them in the face.

"OW! My nose was a Christmas gift!" she cried.

"And my fist is the gift receipt because you need to return it," Fluttershy yelled, "I am not a slut and she definitely is no lesbian, you poor sack of lonely bitches. Now if you don't mind, I have gym class to attend. So make like a fucking bee and buzz the fuck off." Then Fluttershy opened the door and slammed it shut.

"Oh," Rarity said.

"My," Applejack said.

"Fucking," Rainbow said.

"Goody-gumdrops," Pinkie squealed.

"Gosh," Twilight finished.

They looked at the girl holding her nose, shrugged, and left along with the rest of the gym class. Rainbow Dash grabbed Fluttershy by the arm and hugged her tight.

"Fluttershy, you no-gooder you! You saved my ass back there!"

"Again...can't...breathe!" she gasped again.

Rainbow let go of her and patted her head, sitting in the criss-cross applesauce position. The girl who Fluttershy punched was talking to the gym teacher, who turned around and gasped.

"Fluttershy, to the guidance, now!" she yelled.

Everyone looked at Fluttershy, who now was getting up and walking towards the door.

"Uh-oh," Rainbow said.

Author's Note:

"Firmly grasp it." - Patrick from Spongebob (poor Squidward)



"What's going on?" someone asked.

"Hehe, Bitch fight." Pinkie replied. - references from mlpstopmotion on Youtube (I think it was one of the Other Girls episodes)