• Published 14th Sep 2013
  • 6,982 Views, 206 Comments

Truth or Scare - RainbowJack2000



Rainbow Dash invites her friends over for a slumber party but things get out of hand when they play Truth or Dare.

  • ...
52
 206
 6,982

Party Planner

"Rainbow," a blond girl with a sweet sounding southern accent called out, "Slow down! Ma helmet's about to fly off with ya speedin' like that!" Her heart was nearly pounding out of her chest and her hair flying freely into the wind, as she was on the back off her best friend's motorcycle. The rainbow haired girl could care less about how fast she was going. Only hearing the sound of her friend's frantic pleads wanted her to go faster. She loved the way the wind made her feel free and that she was the only person in the world... if only that could ever happen.

"Come on, Applejack. It's a motorcycle, it's supposed to go fast," she shouted back, still going faster than usual.

Applejack was trying so hard not to scream, mainly because she has never been on a vehicle so fast before, especially since there was no protection around it. She held on tight around Rainbow Dash and buried her head in RD's back. Rainbow Dash turned around when she stopped at the gleaming red stoplight.

"You okay back there?" she asked, sheepishly grinning and her paranoid friend.

"Are...w-we home yet?" Applejack stuttered and shivered until she saw what was in front of her. A long, steep hill that could easily pass off as a mountain was a good 2 minutes away. She tapped Rainbow's shoulder, pointed, and whimpered like Fluttershy, their timid, shy friend, always did. Rainbow, however, was not scared at all and only chuckled when she saw what was in front of her.

"Hold on tight, AJ. You're going to be in for the ride of your life."

Applejack wasn't taking any chances. She frantically looked around for a bus stop, realizing it was only more cars around her. She sighed on held on real tight, in fact she was so close around RD's chest, the way her hands were around her. RD blushed when she realized this and shook her head, just to get out the dirty, perverted thoughts out. Finally, the obstacle had arrived, the moment she's been waiting for. She licked her lips in anticipation, ready for what was about to come. The hill was long and steep, all right. The plunge down is like you were riding a roller coaster, like the Batman themed one at Six Flags. Of course, this was no roller coaster, plus there was no protection to keep you from falling out of the cart. Rainbow Dash stopped at the top of the hill and looked at Applejack, who was looking around, her emerald green eyes buldging out of their sockets. Her eyes were full of fright and she was trying to calm down.

Rainbow Dash took her foot of the brake and leaned forward, her head looking at her scared friend, "See there's nothing to be afraid ooooooooooof!!!"

The motorcycle was rolling down the hill, faster than you can say "cat." Of course, the two girls were screaming their heads off like little girls would. There were people on the sidewalks, looking confused on why they were screaming like that. Rainbow tried to put her foot on the brake, but it didn't stop. Meanwhile on Sunshine ave, an old lady was crossing the street so slowly, a tortoise could have beaten her in any race. She was halfway across when:

"Look out!" a voice called.

Rainbow Dash and Applejack (still screaming) were going faster than ever. The old lady looked in their direction and only gasped at what was coming her way. She tried to walk faster, but due to the fact she was around 100 years old, she only went at her top speed: 0.9 miles per hour. Rainbow Dash slammed her foot against the brake and this time it worked, however the stop was violent and when it actually did stop, it was dangerously close to the old lady. Her face was all wrinkled up, her skin a pale pinkish-peach and her hair white as ever. She waved her cane at them, calling them rude names, and two men carried her off onto the sidewalk.

"That...was...AWESOME!" Rainbow Dash yelled, although she was still trying to catch her breath.

"Awesome? That old lady could have been killed! This is the last time I'm ever gonna ask a ride from ya." Applejack cried out.

"Don't worry, you'll thank me later. Sweet Apple Acres is 3 minutes away," she said, driving a little bit slower this time.


Sweet Apple Acres is a farm much farther away from town. There were hundreds of apple orchards, filling the air with nothing but sweet, succulent apple scents of all sorts. The barn was a pinkish-red, always being re-painted every year. The animals were all dirty, but the only thing that could wash it off was a big greeting from their caretakers. It was always quiet, warm, and peaceful. The loud roar of the motorcycle pulling up was the only sound that destroyed the peaceful place. Rainbow Dash helped Applejack off and started laughing on how messed up her hair was. Applejack also had a wedgie from sitting on there for so long. She took off the helmet and threw it at Rainbow Dash. Hard. RD didn't seem to care though and she put it under the seat storage section. Suddenly, three little girls came out of the barn, all wide-eyed and grinning so much.

"Hey Rainbow Dash!" the fuchsia haired girl said.

"Hey Applejack!" a red head with the large pink bow said.

"Hey...um...uh...yeah, what they said!" the pink and purple curly haired girl said.

"Hey guys, wassup?" Rainbow Dash asked as if nothing ever happened.

"We saw you two on the news," Sweetie Belle said, "It was awesome!"

"What do ya mean ya saw us on the news?" Applejack asked, worry in her voice.

"Duh, big sis. When you guys were rolling down the hill!" Apple Bloom chanted.

"WHAT?!" The girls yelled. They rushed inside and looked on the television, and there stood the scene of when Rainbow Dash and Applejack were screaming, rolling down the hill. The news woman said that no harm was done but if the girls stepped foot in town, there would be hundreds of interviewers. Suddenly, Applejack's cell phone was ringing and she answered the call.

"Hello?" she asked.

"What the hell happened to you guys out there?!" the voice screamed back so loud, everyone heard her.

"Hey, I'm not the one you should be pestering," she replied angrily, "Blame Rainbow Dash! She took her foot off the brake!"

The girl on the other side of the phone call was yelling and nagging them that they should have been more careful and responsible. Applejack finally hung up. Rainbow Dash was on Facebook on her phone and relaxing on the couch. "Who was that?" she asked.

"Twilight, as usual." Applejack growled.

She looked up and saw AJ tapping her foot with her arms crossed, the 3 girls mocking her and doing the same.

"Can I help you?" Rainbow Dash said finally.

"Girls, go outside." Applejack firmly said.

"But-" Scootaloo started.

"Now." Applejack shot back.

The girls hung their heads low and slowly walked out the door, closing it behind them. Applejack turned back to Rainbow Dash, who was getting up this time. Although she was the same height as Applejack, that still wouldn't stop AJ from kicking and slapping her in places that shouldn't be kicked or slapped. She was strong, that is why.

"What's up?" Rainbow Dash spoke, coolly nonchalant.

" "What's up?" Our faces are on the news, that's what's up! What if the principal finds out about this? Ma ass will get whooped if I get in trouble just fer that!" Applejack bickered on and on about the consequences.

"Chillax, Applejack. The principal can't do anything about it. It was outside of school, remember? Besides, nothing bad will happen to us, really. It wasn't speeding or anything. I just accidentally took my foot off the brake."

Applejack started to calm down a bit and sighed, "I suppose you're right. I'm sorry I overreacted."

"It's okay...Hey, we're all alone! Don't suppose you could give me a little reward," Rainbow Dash put her arms around Applejack's waist, pulling her closely and started rocking her back and forth, "you know, for the ride," she whispered in Applejack's ear.

Applejack's face was flushed red and she didn't know what to say. Now see, Rainbow Dash isn't a lesbian like some people think she is. She actually has a crush on a boy at school, but that will come up later on. She usually plays around with Applejack, acting like she is a lesbian, not all the time anyway, but at least once a day. Her other friends are so oblivious to that situation (except Rarity...again, different story). They knew Rainbow Dash was a badass tomboy and everything, but they never thought she would be like that.

"Rainbow, I..." Applejack started.

"Eeyup," a voice called out. The girls froze and stopped whatever they were doing. Up on the rickety, old steps was Big McIntosh, Applejack's older brother, who was watching the whole thing unfold.

"Big Mac! H-how much did you see?" Applejack studdered. Rainbow saw the look on her face and chuckled a bit.

"Not much...just the part where RD puts her arms around your waist and everything," he said, smirking a bit.

"Well, look at the time! My dad is gonna kill me if I'm not home! Bye guys!" Rainbow's face was full of embarrassment and she ran out the door, almost tripping over a little pebble on her way back on to the motorcycle. She took her helmet and drove back as fast as she could.


The next day at school, everyone seemed to know about the motorcycle incident. When those two walked through the door, everyone was clapping and cheering for them. They tried to pass through the halls of crowded kids who were either taking pictures or shaking their hands. Finally, they got to where their friends where waiting for them.

"Hey guys," Rainbow said, flipping her usual messy rainbow colored hair.

"Darlings, why didn't you tell me you were famous just for some incident? I need fame and glory myself, you know," Rarity said, putting on lipstick. Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes.

"OMG! Dashie and Jackie are famous?! This calls for a celebration!" Pinkie Pie cheered as she threw streamers and confetti into the air.

"No Pinkie, we're not famous. It was some silly accident. Nothin' much to it." Applejack explained.

"Aww, no fair." she pouted.

"Hey! I just had a brilliant idea! How about we have a slumber party at my place to celebrate?" Rainbow Dash said, excitedly.

"A slumber PARTY?! I am soooo there! Count me in Dashie!" Pinkie said, jumping up and down in place.

"A slumber party! Eeeeek! I'm never been to one of those!" Twilight squealed.

"I wonder why," Rainbow said. Applejack elbowed her in the gut.

"I'd love to go! Count me in, too!" Twilight said.

"Count me out! A slumber party at Rainbow Dash's? Doesn't seem very...clean," Rarity shuddered, "Besides, I got invited to Soarin's eighteenth party. I'll be having all the fun."

"You can do makeovers to the girls and give us fashion advice," Rainbow said, knowing this would be the only way to win the fashion diva over.

"Well, I guess I could come over...but if it isn't fun, I'm going to the party." Rarity folded her arms.

"Excellent! How about you Fluttershy?" she said, rubbing her hands.

"A s-s-slumber party? Uh...I don't know, guys. Y-you know how m-much I hate social g-gatherings!" Fluttershy stuttered.

"Oh, come on! We're your friends! It's not like it's really a party!" Rainbow said.

"Silly Dashie! It's a slumber party! Therefore, it is a party," Pinkie explained.

"Come on Fluttershy, please? You can bring Angel if you want." Rainbow begged.

"I-I don't know. He hates those things too!" she said, shrinking back.

Rainbow Dash face-palmed and shook her head. Rarity sighed and tapped Fluttershy's shoulder, "Darling, don't worry. You will be fine. After all, it's a simple little sleepover."

Fluttershy thought about it for a second, then she sighed and nodded. "Count me in, too." she said, finally.

"What about you AJ? Care to join us?" Rainbow asked.

"A slumber party about somethin' as dumb as rollin' down the hill, almost killin' an old lady? No way!" she exclaimed.

"Come on, Applejack...after all, you still owe me a reward for riding you home yesterday." Rainbow grinned uncontrollably and raised an eyebrow. Applejack's face turned as red as a tomato as she remembered what had crashed their private conversation yesterday. She sighed and glared at Rainbow.

"I so hate ya for this," she mumbled.

"Yay! Slumber Party 101 is gonna happen tomorrow night, since it will be Saturday! There will be chips and ice cream, games, truth or dare, makeovers...ugh, barfaroni and cheese on a dirty plate. Anyway, and pizza and video games and listening to funky music and telling ghost stories!"

"You forgot one thing," Rarity said, now filing her nails.

"What now?" Rainbow asked, irritated that her fantasy was being interrupted.

"You forgot talking about boys," she replied, pointing to a boy who was walking across the hall. All the girls looked to see a boy with navy blue hair that looked windswept hair wearing a shirt with a lightning bolt with wings. His pants were ripped, light blue jeans, and black and blue Osiris sneakers. He walked up to the girls and stopped.

"Hey guys. 'Sup Rainbow Dash?" he said with a crooked smile.

"Soarin, I am a lady. I am no "guy"." Rarity said, now texting.

"When will I ever hear the end of that?" he said, chuckling, "AJ, I heard you and RD were rolling down a hill in a motorcycle. Was it fun?"

"Fer me it wasn't," AJ grumbled.

"It was totally awesome! Like 20% cooler than all the other times I rolled down a hill with my motorcycle," Rainbow said, beaming with her cheeks red as ever.

"Wait...what?" AJ asked, confused.

"Cool. I gotta go. See you later," he said, walking down the hall. Rainbow stared at him, clutched her heart, and sighed, swooning over the hunk that had just left their conversation. None of her friends knew she had a massive crush on him (except Rarity of course). When they saw what happened, Applejack put on that Spongebob face.

"You like Soarin, don't you Rainbow?"

"Pfft, no way...why? Is it obvi?"

"Mmhmm," the girls said, nodding their heads.

"Whatever. See you gals at the slumber party. It's going to be so awesome!" Rainbow cheered. As soon as the bell rang, everyone rushed off to their class.