• ...
26
 270
 2,639

"It seemed like a good idea at the time..."

"Tavi, I need your help for a sec."

Octavia looked up from the extremely complex music she was attempting to memorize in order to appease her own overachieving inner drive. Her live-in marefriend, Vinyl, was standing in the doorway to her study, conspicuously wearing a huge, insincere grin and a pair of hideously gaudy, goggle-like red shades. This prompted a sigh from Octavia.

"Vinyl, what have I told you about wearing your... glasses in the house?" Octavia chastised her. It only made Vinyl's incredibly fake grin get wider.

"Yeah, roger that," the white mare replied evasively. "Do we have any of that glue dissolver stuff 'round the house, by any chance?"

"Take the glasses off, Vinyl."

While nodding, Vinyl said, "Gotcha. I'll get on that as soon as I do that, uh, stuff with the glue remover. 'Cause we got some'a that, right?"

"I'm not going to answer a single question of yours while you're wearing that repulsive eyewear," declared Octavia.

At this point, Vinyl's grin sagged into a defeated expression of self-pity.

"That's kinda gonna be a problem, Tavi."

"And why is that?"

Vinyl fidgeted a bit to avoid answering. Then she finally admitted, ""Cause I kinda superglued my shades to my face by accident."

"How on earth did you manage to do that?" Octavia demanded, dropping the sheet music. At this, Vinyl just shrugged helplessly.

"It seemed like a good idea at the time," she said.

Comments ( 10 )

This. Flesh this out, I'm begging you.

:facehoof: Vinyl... STAHP!!!
What are you DOING, Vinyl? :twilightoops:

Maybe if Octy slaps Vinyl hard enough her shades will come off.

This is why you should only SNIFF the glue, not actually use it on stuff.

MY SIDES

3384014 MY SIDES AGAIN

3384416 MY SIDES A THIRD TIME

This put a much needed smile on my face.

Don't explain this any further! Leave it a mystery. It's better just to see what other people will come up with.

Haha! Brilliant.

"It seemed like a good idea at the time,"
The number uttered phrase in Emergency Rooms across the multiverse.

lul wut? wow, way to go. **slow clap**

Login or register to comment