• Published 22nd Mar 2012
  • 1,520 Views, 35 Comments

Seeing Double - klockwork



A rift opens into a dimension whose inhabitants are the exact opposite of the ponies of Equestria

  • ...
2
 35
 1,520

Chapter3: Death on Swift Wings

The streets were nearly empty except for a few ponies now, when only minutes ago, it was full of life. It surprised the six mares to find that this town was not full of ponies trying to kill each other at every turn. In fact, it had looked just like there town did, well until everypony ran scared of Fluttershy.

"What the hay was that..." Twilight said still shocked.

"Well, it seems Fluttershyx is an evil oppressor or something." Rarity said.

"I can't believe we've been here for only an hour, and already screwed this all up." Rainbow said kicking herself.

Suddenly the wind picked up, quickly followed by a rainbow blur coming right at them. It was going at an insane speed, and was followed by a long trail of rainbow. She made a sudden stop from going at 10,000 miles per hour, to 0 in less than a second. The wind blast from it knocked the six ponies a few feet and to the ground.

"Hmph." Rainbow Dashx gloated. "Thirty-eight cases on instinct, and not one failed yet! Now, I was told that we had impersonators of some of our glorious ponies, including me of course." She said glaring at Rainbow Dash. "News spreads fast, in case you didn't know. No one is happy. Fluttershyx and me are very upset about this. We don't accept this type of disrespect and deceit. And also, who are these three pathetic wimps." She laughed. "In fact, your all pathetic. You look like you could just fall over bawling your pathetic eyes out." She continued laughing louder.

"So, wha... wha are you gonna do with us for our crimes?" Twilight asked nervously. She knew this wouldn't end well, but it was still better than the alternative of them discovering the rift.

"Hmm, it would be fun to have you scrawl up that mysterious spire and see what the fuck that thing is for us since our other scout isn't back yet, but Fluttershyx requested something different. Don't worry, its very fun." Rainbow Dashx said sarcastically. "It will last a bit longer than the amount of time you were on the lamb luckily. So don't worry it will not be all over soon." She said with an evil grin.

"She can't catch all of us at once, RUN!" Pinkie yelled on an impulse before quickly charging off. The others followed the precedent and charged off in all different directions.

"Oh, so were playing hardball I see. Looks like Fluttershyx isn't the only one who's going to have some fun." Rainbow Dashx muttered to herself before quickly charging off after her counterpart. How dare somepony copy the military leader, she wanted this pony down the most.