• Published 11th Sep 2013
  • 4,680 Views, 13 Comments

There's Something About Trixie - Mattricole



After Trixie won her duel with Twilight, instead of banishing her, she enslaved her. How will Twilight get out of this?

  • ...
8
 13
 4,680

There's Something About Trixie

It was a bright, colorful morning in the town of Ponyville. The grass was green, the sun was yellow, the sky was blue, and the concrete was concrete color. Everything was right in the world.

“Sparkle! The Great and Powerful Trixie requires a great and powerful hoofjob!” Well, so long as you weren’t a particular lavender colored unicorn, then everything was right in the world.

“Trixie, for the last time the proper term is HOOFICURE!” Twilight yelled as she stomped into the bedroom, glaring at Trixie.

“Potato tomato, potato tomato,” Trixie replied, rolling her eyes, “either way, Trixie requires her hooves to be properly taken care of,” Trixie said as she sat up, “you may begin,” Trixie said with an outstretched hoof. With a sigh, Twilight began trotting towards Trixie, hoof file firmly grasped in her magic.

“What did I ever do to deserve this?” Twilight muttered as she began filing Trixie’s outstretched hoof.

“What was that Sparkle?” Trixie asked with a raised eyebrow.

“N-nothing Trixie, nothing at all!” Twilight replied as she continued to file Trixie’s hoof, “I just can’t stop, uh, admiring! Yes, admiring your perfect hooves!” Twilight giggled, nuzzling Trixie’s hoof affectionately. Please, oh Celestia, please let her fall for that!

“Oh, well, they are the greatest hooves in all of Equestria,” Trixie said with a blush, “keep this up Twilight, and Trixie just might forgive you.”

“Oh Trixie, you’re too kind!” Twilight said as continued filing Trixie’s hooves. Alright Twilight, you can do this! she thought to herself as she glanced at Trixie, or more precisely, Trixie’s neck. The cause of all this trouble.

The Alicorn amulet.

I don’t know where you found that Trixie, but I will find a way to make you take it off! she thought to herself as she moved onto another hoof, just as soon as I finish this hoof she thought with a glare, after all, this hoof was in particular bad shape, most likely due to all of Trixie’s hoof biting tendencies.


“Sparkle!” Trixie yelled from her chair in the library, “Trixie is bored with this book, fetch her another!” Trixie demanded as she threw the latest Daring Do book at Twilight, who had barely caught it.

“Careful with that Trixie!” Twilight yelled as she laid the book down on the table, “Rainbow Dash has been wanting to read that for ages!”

“Is that right?” Trixie said as she scratched her chin, “well, in that case-”

“Don’t even think about it!” Twilight yelled as she booped Trixie’s nose.

“How dare you boop The Great and Powerful Trixie’s great and powerful nose?!” Trixie glared as she booped Twilight’s nose.

“How dare you even think about burning literature?!” Twilight yelled as she went to the shelves and rummaged for anything that might interest Trixie, “books are a precious treasure that everypony should cherish and love Trixie.”

“Oh, please tell Trixie you’re not going to start ranting about books again,” Trixie grumbled as she rubbed her temples.

“Did you know the first recorded book was made exactly five thousand years ago?”

“Oh you have got to be kidding Trixie,” Trixie grumbled as she covered her ears. Why couldn’t Twilight be a good little slave and shut up? Was that too much to ask? “Sparkle, would you just shut up and bring Trixie a new book? Something that’s actually interesting?!”

“Hmm,” Twilight hummed to herself as she began thinking, “there is this new adventure novel about a cow and a chicken, does that sound good?” Twilight asked with a smile

Trixie promptly threw a lettuce sandwich at her face.

“I’ll take that as a no.”


“Oh Twilight!” Trixie called as she laid on her couch, “The Great and Powerful Trixie requires sustenance!”

“Who even says that?” Twilight growled to herself as she trotted into the kitchen, “now, what should I give Trixie?” she asked herself as she rummaged through the fridge, “let’s see, apples? Oh wait, ever since the incident, she’s had a severe case of malusdomesticaphobia.”

“Sparkle, will you hurry up already?!” Trixie yelled from her couch, “if The Great and Powerful Trixie doesn’t get food soon Trixie will...uh…” she trailed off as she began thinking. “What will Trixie do?”

Twilight sighed in relief. It has been only half a day since she lost the magic duel, and it appears the alicorn amulet hasn’t corrupted Trixie too badly.

Still, if I don’t hurry, Trixie’s mind may be forever lost, she scratched her chin in thought. How could she possibly convince Trixie into taking off the alicorn amulet? It seemed like an almost impossible task.

“Psst, Twilight.”

“Who’s there?” Twilight turned around, and saw Rainbow Dash at her window, “Rainbow Dash, what are you doing here?” she whispered, if Trixie found out Rainbow Dash was here there was no telling what she would do.

“Well, I was thinking of a way to help you beat Trixie, right?” Rainbow Dash asked with a smirk.

“Well, I certainly hope so,” Twilight replied with a glare, “this is no times for games Rainbow Dash, spit it out already,” she urged, causing Rainbow Dash to groan.

“Oh come on Twilight, you’re no fun,” Rainbow Dash complained, causing Twilight’s eye to twitch.

“Rainbow Dash,” she growled.

“Okay, okay, I get it, alright, this is what you do!” Rainbow Dash motioned towards Twilight. Twilight walked closer, putting her ear close to Rainbow Dash’s mouth.

“You’re going to seduce Trixie.”

“I’m going to what?!” Twilight yelled as she jumped away from Rainbow Dash, and quickly covered her mouth with her hooves.

“For the last time you are going to fetch Trixie some food!” Trixie yelled from the other room, causing Twilight to sigh in relief. “Stupid, incompetent Twilight.” And quickly went back to glaring.

“Rainbow Dash, just what in the world are you thinking?” Twilight groaned, rubbing her temples.

“Oh come on, it’s the perfect idea!” Rainbow Dash said with a wave of her hoof, “if you can seduce Trixie, you can easily trick her into taking off that stupid necklace of her’s.”

“It’s an amulet Rainbow Dash,” Twilight corrected with a sigh.

“Whatever, the point is, it’s a great idea,” Rainbow Dash said as she quickly turned around, “but if you want to be stuck as Trixie’s slave for the rest of your life…” Rainbow Dash trailed off with a smirk, and quickly flew off.

“...She is totally enjoying this,” Twilight growled to herself, and quickly went back to the fridge. I can’t believe I’m actually considering this! she thought to herself as she took out a bowl of fresh grapes, and began trotting back to Trixie.

“Finally, Sparkle, The Great and Powerful Trixie was beginning to become tired of waiting,” Trixie complained as she glared at Twilight, but quickly smiled, “ooh, grapes! Trixie loves grapes!” she sang as she quickly laid back down on the couch, “it seems you’re not as incompetent as Trixie once though, Twilight.”

“Yes, well, I thought you might like something a little different,” Twilight replied as she took a pillow and sat on it, right next to Trixie, “and besides, grapes are very high in nutrients, and can help with bone health, help prevent heart diseases, helps reduce the acidity of uric acid-”

“Twilight?”

“Yes, Trixie?” Twilight asked with a smile.

“Shut up and feed Trixie,” she glared, causing Twilight to chuckle a little bit.

“Um, right, sorry,” Twilight said as she picked a grape, and fed it to Trixie, “do you like it?” Twilight asked.

“Mmm, it’s delicious,” Trixie moaned as she opened her mouth, begging for another. Twilight smiled, and happily gave her another.

“I’m glad you like it so much Trixie, I grew them myself,” Twilight bragged, plucking another grape and gently set it in Trixie’s mouth. Trixie gently bit down on it, causing it’s juices to gently trickle down her mouth, onto her chin. “Uh, Trixie, you have some grape juice running down your chin.”

“Then clean it, Sparkle,” Trixie rolled her eyes with a glare, “honestly, do you expect Trixie to do everything?” Trixie asked herself, looking up into the heavens as if asking for divine intervention.

You don’t do anything Twilight thought to herself bitterly as she glared at the juice trickling down Trixie’s chin, Guess I’ll get a paper towel and… it was at that moment Rainbow Dash’s words echoed in her mind. Well, actually it was the fact that she saw Rainbow Dash outside her window, with a large sign telling her to “seduce her”. Well, here goes nothing she thought to herself as she gently grabbed Trixie’s face with her hooves.

“Hey! What do you think you’re do-” and gently licked the juice trickling down Trixie’s chin, running her tongue up against Trixie’s lower lip and slowly backed away.

“There, now you’re all clean Trixie,” Twilight whispered with a blush.

“Uh, yes, well, um, thank you Twilight,” Trixie muttered out, blushing madly as she coughed into her hoof, “well, that’ll be all, Trixie will now go to bed,” she stated as she got up from the couch and began trotting upstairs.

“Wait, Trixie!” Twilight called out as she followed Trixie up the stairs, “aren’t you still hungry?”

“Trixie no longer wishes to consume grapes!” Trixie turned with a glare, only to be met with a kiss from Twilight.

“Oh, I wasn’t talking about grapes,” Twilight whispered as she pulled back from a blushing Trixie, “I was talking about me,” Twilight moaned as she gently wrapped her hooves around Trixie’s neck, “I hope you’re in the mood for dessert,” Twilight whispered in Trixie’s ear, leading her into the bedroom.

“Tw-Twilight, wait!” Trixie moaned as she tried to pull away, “Trixie will not be domineighted this way!” Trixie growled as she finally freed her hoof from Twilight’s grip.

“Oh, I don’t want to dominate you Trixie,” Twilight moaned as she turned around, “I want you to dominate me!” Twilight giggled as she jumped on top of her bed, laying on her back as she beckoned towards Trixie.

I- I….I can’t take it anymore!” Trixie yelled as she quickly jumped atop Twilight, clumsily shoving her mouth over Twilight’s. However, as she continued kissing Twilight, she felt the alicorn amulet pressing against her skin, it’s pointy edges hurting her neck, “stupid amulet!” Trixie yelled as she quickly threw the amulet behind her, “now, you ready to see how great and powerful I really am?” she asked with a smirk.

Yes, this is my chance! Twilight thought to herself as she glanced at the alicorn amulet across the room, and back to Trixie. She could easily throw Trixie off of her and take the amulet, take it away from that smirking, devious mare, who was licking her lips oh so slowly! ...Maybe I’ll get it later? Twilight thought with a shrug, and smirked back at Trixie.

“I’ll take that as a yes.”


Dear Princess Celestia,

I regret to inform you I will not be able to participate in the welcoming committee for the ambassador’s of Saddle Arabia. I also regret to inform you that I will be leaving Ponyville for a- TRIXIE PUT THAT DOWN! I don’t need you enslaving another town! Ahem, that I will be leaving Ponyville for one whole weekend, for important business matters- Trixie stop that! Not in front of Spike…we can do that later. I’m sorry to cut this letter short Princess, but business calls!

Your Faithful Student

Twilight Sparkle

Comments ( 12 )

Agreed, that was a pretty fun read.

That is half past sexy.

It was...pretty enjoyable

Made me chuckle.

I don't know what to say about this:rainbowhuh:

Hmmm. Short sweet and fun. Nice read. :yay:

before Celestia arrives with the ambassador's or Saddle Arabia!

it's "of" not "or":facehoof:
just pointing that out for you:twilightsmile:

Heh. Hehehe. Mwahahaha! Beauteous. You have pleased me. Have a moustache. :moustache:

5579158 nah, she was going to arrive with the entirety of saddle arabia

sequel please!

Login or register to comment