• Published 13th Sep 2013
  • 4,090 Views, 230 Comments

Fallout : Equestria - New Roam Innovatus - Delvius



The land of the old Roaman empire is rife with a toxic wasteland, plagued by the remnants of the old world as well as the new. Finally, a Praetorian arises to protect the city like the legionaries of old.

  • ...
21
 230
 4,090

"Just excuse her speech"

Intermission

"Such were the events that transpired that night," the crimson pegasus finished.

"Well, that fills that gap," Delvius replied, typing down the last of Goldwreath's words. "I was indeed curious what you were up to at that time. Me, I was off at celebration. It's a wild time when desperate people meet a stockpile of wine, haha."

Goldwreath chuckled, "Believe me, I know. Summer Sands was like that on most festivals, just... standing and watching. Poor guy."

Delvius reclined in his seat, packing up all his things. "Well, anyway, I ought to leave you once more. You've work to do, I'm sure."

"Actually, not too much," the pegasus replied, sighing and rubbing his forehead. "But it is late and I desire nothing more than to rest. Myst is waiting for me, and you know her fondness for... eh, cuddles."

Delvius smirked. " Go. Keep your mare happy. I'll make do with any sources I can speak to. Not like I'm in a rush to compile this thing, though I bet the sooner it's done the sooner the Roaman world can consolidate under you. People need to learn what happened here, and by Mercury, such news is best told in tales. Stories excite."

"Certainly. And, though I'm sure you've considered it already, I suggest you thus go to a particularly exciting mare for your next segments."

Delvius' brows rose. "Well, I was thinking of it, but I didn't realize you'd actually recommend her. I mean... you and I both know how she is with telling stories."

"It was something we had to get used to, yes," Goldwreath admitted. Then he smiled and looked out the window. "But you know, there's a charm to her style. And who wouldn't want to hear the story of what an Equestrian-turned-Roaman thought of her first plunge into our section of the wasteland?"

Goldwreath took a deep breath, nodding to himself. "Yes, yes it will make for a good story, just like mine. Just like Myst's. And of course, there's a whole demographic she can appeal to that we can't. To leave others out of this simply because they don't like how I say things? I cannot allow it. Such a waste of so much sacrifice. Yes, Skyfire's stories will be good. Just excuse her speech."