• Published 11th Sep 2013
  • 35,327 Views, 9,850 Comments

The Wheel and the Butterfly A Dan X Pinkie Pie Saga - Justice3442



Pinkie Pie finds herself adjusting to a new, hostile world, with a new hostile friend. Can they make it through this new misadventure together, or is it the universe that needs to watch out for them?

  • ...
95
 9,850
 35,327

PreviousChapters Next
Part 7.5 Pinkie Vs. Virginity: Epilogue

The Wheel and the Butterfly



A Dan X Pinkie Pie saga



Part 7.5 Pinkie Vs. Virginity



Epilogue

*****

Pinkie slowly, but giddily climbed the stairs in her red-white striped shirt and rolled up denim shorts. Red sneakers drumming against concrete as her bracelets lightly clicked against each other in the street light.

She opened the apartment door and couldn’t help but laugh as she was washed in the glow of hundreds of lit candles.

“You knoooow,” Pinkie purred as she spied Dan setting up the table for another romantic dinner for two, “you don’t have to do this every night. Not that I’m complaining …”

Dan sheepishly rubbed the back of his head with an oven-mitt clad hand. “Yeah, uh…I’m not really sure what else to do with a couple hundred candles…” He admitted.

Pinkie bounded up to Dan and placed her lips over his, kissing him with an audible “Mwah”. She held Dan at arm’s length and smiled wide. “I’m sure we can sort out a less fiery hazardly way to conduct an evening of romance.”

Dan smiled back at Pinkie. “Looking forward to it. Now sit, goofball, dinner's almost ready.” Dan turned around to grab a pot full of spaghetti. When he turned back, Pinkie was already sitting at the table, wearing her hot pink lingerie and nothing else.

Dan blinked a few times. “Don’t tell me you’ve been wearing that all day…”

Pinkie grinned wryly. “Naw, I just changed while you weren’t looking.”

“But that was only…” Dan shook his head. “You know what? Never mind...” He sat the pot of spaghetti back on the stove and looked back at Pinkie, matching her grin. “Food is overrated, why don’t you and I reduce the chances we’ll catch the living room on fire and move this to the bedroom?”

Pinkie grinned wide and blew out the candles in front of her.

*

From her spot in front of a red sewing machine as she pushed a light blue piece of fabric under the needle, Rarity grimaced and her eyes and ears twitched as the sounds of ecstatic moans and euphoric cries filled her work area.

She sighed and glanced over to the large, ornate mirror in front of her window which was merely showing the blanket that had been thrown over it on Pinkie’s side. A blanket that did very little to dampen any sound in the room the mirror was in.

Rarity’s horn glowed azure as two large cotton wads on the table glowed with the same light-blue hue, levitated into the air, and flew into Rarity’s ears.

Rarity’s cheeks puffed out as refocused her attention on the fabric in front of her. “I am going to kill Twilight when she gets back for not showing me how to mute that thing …” She declared as she went back to her, now angry, dress making.

*****

End Part 7/7.5

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading!

More chaos awaits in the next part!

PreviousChapters Next