• Published 11th Sep 2013
  • 35,306 Views, 9,850 Comments

The Wheel and the Butterfly A Dan X Pinkie Pie Saga - Justice3442



Pinkie Pie finds herself adjusting to a new, hostile world, with a new hostile friend. Can they make it through this new misadventure together, or is it the universe that needs to watch out for them?

  • ...
95
 9,850
 35,306

PreviousChapters Next
Part 16 Chris Vs. Pinkie: Epilogue/Bonus chapter: Silly Pinkie, Trix Are for Kids

The Wheel and the Butterfly

A Dan X Pinkie Pie saga

Part 16 Chris Vs. Pinkie

Epilogue/Bonus chapter: Silly Pinkie, Trix Are for Kids.

-oooooo-

“AAAAAAAHHHHH!”

Dan sighed heavily as he slouched in his chair, smearing some of his blue face paint as he propped his cheek against his palm in the dim theater. One side of his face had been painted blue, while the other side painted red and both sides had several smears from his palms.

“AAAAIEEEEEEEE!”

To his right, Elise sighed then mimicked Dan’s last action almost perfectly. She slouched and rested her cheek on her palm, smearing white face paint with black dots designed to make her face resemble a hockey goalie’s mask.

A on screen, a young, blond-haired, scantily clad woman shrieked. This was quickly echoed by Chris and Pinkie who sat next to Elise and Dan respectively, once again forcing the two into a sandwich with terrified screaming for bread and painful ear ringing in the center.

“… This was a bad idea.” Dan said.

Elise nodded. “Horrible idea! Just the worse!”

“Oh please…” A feminine voice called out from above the pair in the theater. “You two don’t even know what suffering is!”

Dan and Elise glanced behind them, catching a scowl from a very grumpy looking Sunset Shimmer. To her left her friend Twilight and Flash seemed to have forgotten the movie completely, instead opting to engage in a vigorous bout of lip wrestling. To her right, her friend Trixie and Gibson where similarly too busy with each other’s mouths to pay much attention to the rising body count of promiscuous teen on screen.

Sunset sighed as she looked between the two couples she was wedged between. The sounds of slobbery lip smacking continued on either side of her, occasionally overpowered by the sounds of terrified screaming from the lower row.

“I hate my friends,” Sunset announced to no one in particular as she placed her elbows on her thighs and leaned forward to cup her cheeks with her hands.

End Part 16

-~Bonus Chapter: Silly Pinkie, Trix Are for Kids!-

-~Bonus Chapter: Silly Pinkie, Trix Are for Kids!-

Gibson smiled wide as he opened the doors to the bakery. “Trixie! You came!” he said excitedly to the silvery-blue-haired woman in the blue blouse and jeans in front of him.

Behind Gibson, his fellow bakery employees and other friends of Dan and Pinkie happily conversed with each other in the music filled building as Pinkie darted from person to person. Pinkie kept an almost vice-like grip on Dan’s wrist as she dragged and yanked him all across the bakery. Dan grumbled and protested at this treatment, but made little effort in attempting to free himself.

“Of course!” Trixie said as she stepped inside and motioned to herself. “The Grrrrreat and Powerful Trixie never passes up a chance to share her glory and beautify with others.”

Gibson smiled. “And might I say that is quite a lot of beauty and glory. I don't think my mortal eyes are worthy.”

Trixie chuckled. “Oh, you... You always know what to say...”

Gibson's smile fell as he stared at Trixie.

Er... Did Trixie say something wrong?”

Gibson shook his head. “No... It's just... you're the first person to say that to me... ever...”

Pinkie suddenly bounded up to Trixie with a plastic red cup in one hand, a grumpy looking Dan held by the wrist in the other. “Hello! I noticed a distinct lack of punch on your personage! As President Party Punch Maker and Provider, it is my responsibility to properly present you with a pint of delicious pink potion!” Pinkie said, giggling to herself.

Dan rolled his eyes. “Seriously… You where Corporal Cup Counselor and Coordinator not thirty seconds ago…”

Gibson smiled at the pair as they arrived. “Hey, Pinkie. Hey, Dan.” He motioned to Trixie. “This is Trixie. We met when that crazy balloon cult tried to sacrifice Amber and me to their balloon god.”

Trixie narrowed her eyes at Pinkie.

Dan cocked an eyebrow at Gibson. “Wait… So that would mean she’s one of our enemies right?”

Gibson shrugged. “Well… It’s not like she ended up helping the balloonist…”

“I knew you couldn’t be trusted!” Dan cried as he leveled an accusatory index finger at Gibson. “You’re sleeping with the enemy.”

Gibson sighed heavily. “Not yet…”

Trixie pointed her own accusatory index finger. Hers directed squarely at Pinkie. “You! You where the one who made it so Trixie couldn't get her favorite coffee when you were given the rest of the blueberry syrup!”

Dan’s eyes widened in surprise. “That’s your reason for seeking revenge on us!?” Dan shook his head. “Talk about overreacting.”

Gibson frowned. “Wow, shots fired, dude…”

“Oh Dan,” Pinkie said cheerfully. “What’s important is we let the soothing sensation of sugary punch settle old scores.” Pinkie let go of Dan and reached out for Trixie’s pointing hand. She gently opened Trixie’s finger and placed the cup of punch in Trixie’s hand. “Here! I hope this punch can help replace the tragic loss of not drinking your favorite coffee on that day that happened, like, several weeks ago.”

Trixie takes a sip of the drink. “Well... it is refreshing... but...”

Pinkie grinned wide as she quickly stepped up besides Trixie, wrapped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her close to her. “See! I knew you'd like it! Oh we're going to be the best of friends! I can just feel it.” Pinkie squeezed harder. “Can you feel it?”

Trixie gave Pinkie an unsure, pained look. “Er... Well...”

Pinkie continued like a runaway train which had had its brakes melted. "And not like that other girl I know who has your same name, same hair style, but lives in another dimension! No! You and I are going to have lots of fun together and you won't remove my mouth and put it in a magic garbage can." Pinkie gasped. "Hey! I just realized you might be like... the other dimensional world equivalent of her! Crazy, huh?"

Uh...What are you…?”

Pinkie’s pupils widened as she stared off into space. “And now that I think about it, there's other people I know who are probably the other world equivalent of other, other ponies I know! Oh my gosh! There might even be another me here!” Pinkie let go of Trixie in favor of placing her hands on either side of her face as she tried to process this new startling revelation. “OhMyGosh! This is so crazy!”

“Speaking of crazy," Dan chimed in. "Goofball, you're rambling...”

“Iyam?” Pinkie asked. Her eyes suddenly drifted off towards the entrance of the bakery. “Oh! Elise and Chris are here! I need to say 'hi' then punch them with punch and not our fists.”

Dan nodded. “You do thaaaaaaH!”

Pinkie reached out for Dan's arm and quickly pulled him along.

Trixie watched Pinkie drag Dan away then turned to Gibson. "Is she always that weird?"

Gibson nodded. "Yes, yes she is."

Author's Note:

Bonus story created thanks to an observation by Inkwell Lynx.

PreviousChapters Next