• Published 12th Jul 2017
  • 31,100 Views, 1,618 Comments

Five Score, Divided by Four - [MatureVersion] - TwistedSpectrum



As a fan of the show, I always loved Rainbow Dash and her cutie mark, but I never wanted it to appear on my leg! Now that it has, lots of things are getting weird around here. I'm a guy, not a mare! Cartoon ponies aren't real, right? (Mature version)

Comments ( 278 )

Hate to see it finish, but I love to see it go... :raritywink: I loved this very VERY much :pinkiesad2: thank you TS... thank you very much :raritydespair:

I would ask you to right a sequel but you cant as its banned so it is with a sas heart i must say goodbye to five score and thankyou to the author so thanks ts!

4303690
It could be argued that if it's a sequel by the original author that it isn't a side fic and could then be posted. Also, he could still write it and do what he did with the mature version if it can't be posted.
They shouldn't be able to deny a sequel to a story for being a sequel.
also the rule is

Stories taking place in the Five Score universe must be either at least 30,000 words long or Complete at the time of submission.

I never did understand that rule 'till now.
He can still make one. He can likely even petition to have it posted as a regular story as he is the original author.

I did feel a bit inspired to write the whole 'humans with pony traits' things because of Dash here. It's strange really. Ever since I was a kid I could always predict the weather perfectly, and these past few days my friends have even slipped and called me her name. Huh, strange. Anyway, I'm headed out guys, thanks for reading the story everyone.
Gah, my upper thigh is itchy for some reason, I better go take a shower or something...

:rainbowderp:

And thus, an end to an era. Of awesome.

Thanks for the ride Twisted. You are awesome!!
I hope to see more from you in the future!
I'm now literally crying for some reason.
Goodbye TwistedSpectrum.

Thank you. Thank you for such a great story. It was one hell of a journey.

The episode that most people hated: Magical Mystery Cure.

Hmmphf. I enjoyed Magical Mystery Cure, even if it was a flawed episode. It is my professional opinion that too many people are far to susceptible to jimmy rustling - also known as butthurtitis. But. That's all beside the point.

This has been a fun, if crazy story. It definitely improved as it went on, and was an interesting take on a very definite theme. I can definitely understand why people went so crazy creating side-stories featuring one or more of the other characters not featured here - the possibilities are endless, at least in the middle of the stories (as the beginning and ending are pretty much foreordained.) Thank you for writing it. I hope you have ideas for other stories, possibly even more to add to this world, in the future. :twilightsmile:

I don't understand why side fics were banned. If any side fic story should be banned it is Fallout Equestria. That has way to many side fics.

4304501 Mod's are corrupt is why :rainbowwild: jk jk

But I don't believe side fics are completely banned, they just have to be over 30k words when you first submit them OR they have to be completed at the time of posting ^^

Followed this story from the very beginning, loved loved LOVED every single chapter of it.
Shame it had to end... but everything good has to end sometime, even this greatness.
Thank you for this story however - it consumed hours of my life to read, but I'd never trade those hours for anything as this was pure awesomness :rainbowkiss:

I remember finding this one day around the time Chap 1 alone was out, putting it on the backburner and never getting around to reading it, until one day Curiosity got the better of me and I read all 28 chapters in existence at the time in the space of a day, I was in love :heart:

This story is actually one of my favorite works of fiction overall, and while I am sad to see it end I must say it was beautiful all through, TS, you have created a masterpiece...let no one take that away from you...also I would like to order a physical copy of the book :pinkiehappy:

One of my Top 3 Stories, together with 'Past sins' on first and 'Inner Demon' on third place:twilightsmile:


Can't wait for your next strike in Pony Fanfiction:twilightblush:

Of course, bestpone.

We love you to. :scootangel:

I came (in two ways) for the clop, stayed for the story. This was a superb fan fic! I have never anticipated seeing chapter updates since I was reading Project: Sunflower! The only main squabble I had with this story was that Discord became the villain. I still don't believe he was being deceptive and tried to viciously attack ponies, but I look past that for this story. After all, it would be hard to make a climactic story revolving around this theme if Discord wasn't the one who caused it.

Thanks for writing this!

There are way too many words to be said. I'd barely sprouted into the fandom by time Season 3 premiered. One fateful weekend I decided to check out the first few episodes just to see what it was all about. After Part 2 of "Friendship is Magic", I was hooked. So I eventually found myself to this place. I read the most known fics. I read the Golden Armor and loved it. It is now my SECOND favorite fic. Seriously. I remember the fond memories of practically squeeing every time I read the words "Five Score" in my email. I love this idea. I love the side fics that spawned along-side it. This has truly been an unforgettable experience and I cannot possibly express my thanks for what you have done. This was truly incredible. You're all awesome. Thanks.

This is one of my favorite stories on fimfic ever!!! Now all I have to ask is, will there be a sequel? If not, then sad. If yes then :rainbowdetermined2: EPIC!!

Thanks for the ride.

Here I'd include a moving story about how I accidentally came across this brilliant fanfic of yours exactly one year ago, but everyone seems to have done that already. So let's just say that, of all the fanfics I've read, this has had the biggest impact on me.

A fic I will never forget, that's for sure.

This was such a great ride!

With season 4 of the show ending, along with some of my favorite fanfics, I hope I don't lose my mind over the Summer :-)

Thank you for writing this masterpiece and know that that fame you felt will never go away completely i found this fic a year ago and it has made the most impact on me than any other fic out there so please don't stop writing i know how you feel i hate writing as well but you have talent where i do not and the internet will not be the same if you stop writing.

to be honest i never liked the show but my friend told me to give it a chance so a year ago i decided to find 2 fanfics to see what the show was about (not the best way to find out but thats the past) and i came across 2 that caught my eye the first was my little dashie and the other was five score so thank you for getting me into the fandom and while it saddens me to see the very second fic i have ever read the one that got me into the fandom to end i couldn't be happier about the ending because it could have ended way worse than it did.


on a side not you and all the others finishing their fics are going to cause some of us to go crazy from lack of our favorite fics and such

heres to more wild rides from you we can only hope you will take us on more adventures in the future

ACG

Only thing I could think of while reading the epilogue and aftermath. I wish you the best of luck, TS no, no, not you, Twilight, I meant Twisted. Yes, yes I know you both have the same initials, just, just sit down

As I raise another mug of cider for you while staggering on my hooves, I drunkenly slur out many wishes and thanks for you. Be careful to not drink too much cider, or you'll... Excuse me for a second. *vomits everywhere* Oh Celestia it's in my mane.

I'm keeping an eye on your blog, and my bank account. It's been quite the ride.

Its finally over, done. I am sad and happy. I wish it would have never ended but it ended well.

Tbh, I know for absolute certain I'm getting the book as soon as it comes out, and I really don't care what the price is. You've seen my comments. I'm serious, this is better than anything else I've read in my life.:twilightblush:Thank you for everything. The feels, the uncontrollable gasps and squee's, and the memories. Stay awesome TwistedSpectrum.

I would love to see a mini-conclusion chapter set in the year 10000201X when the curse on Discord finally wears off

upvote for possible (5*20)^4 chapter

Oh my. This fic induced so many emotions. I totally sank in the universe of Five Score.
The story was great itself, but what really got me, were the relations between characters. Reading each dialogue, each interaction, felt like I was talking with a good friend myself. And all of these connected to the world we know made it so much closer.
I actually cried when Dash found Fluttershy in the forest. I read it long time ago, but still like to recall the feeling.

I was not so convinced to the idea of Equestria Girls in the story. But it turned out great. I like the concept of protected portal (SGC made my day :D) connecting both worlds. Good that you didn't make it one way pass to the Equestria.
Thank you, TwistedSpectrum, for this awesome fanfic. ^^

Only thing that I didn't like in this whole ride is that Rainbow Dash didn't end up pregnant at the end. Other than that it was sublime. (Oh yeah and the lack of explicit scene in the later chapters.)

I really enjoyed this fic, and I appreciate you actually finishing it instead of getting me hooked and then leaving me hanging.

Here is a link to something nice: [Solar Wind]*

Congratulations on finishing your story!

Wow... I can't believe it's finally over... this has been the best story I have ever read, I am truly sad to see it end... but I am overjoyed by its success. :pinkiesad2:

Well done! this has to be one of my favorite stories out their! might even surpass My Little Dashie.
I cant wait to see more stories from you! :heart: :pinkiehappy:

Wow! Usually not a big fan of TF fics but this one? My have changed my mind about the genre. Well written and thought out, you could tell you had the whole thing planned out before you wrote it. Some fics seem to start out unfocused, with seemingly only a vague plan in the author's mind, but this... awesome!

Well done, indeed.

A heck of a ride, and I loved every minute of it. Bravo, and thank you.

So has this entire story been a foreshadow of what's to come In your life?:pinkiegasp: Or are you writing from the future telling what actually happens?:pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp: Stay tune for Five Score To The Exponent Of Four coming to internet near you #2015(dun dun duuuun):pinkiehappy:

PS- God that song is good.

I have not enough words to describe how I feel right now. All I can say is, thank you TwistedSpectrum, for all that you've done for this fandom, and I love you. So much. :heart:

It saddens me to see this end, it's been quite the ride, and I know I'm just reiterating what others have said, but still. I will follow your blog, for sure, and I will purchase the printed copy, regardless of which version it is.

All the best for you in the future,
Your loyal fan,
BronyFurChrist, aka Alucai Vivorvel.

FUCK IT I'M CRYING. Also

Head editor:

Scrub. He lost countless of sleep rewriting much of my ramblings.
You really had to fuck with him in the credits didn't you, making him lose more sleep you cruel person.

Anyways I am off to read other fanfics, while I try to find a way to immortalize this one in my memories.

im so happy for to good end :heart:
but in a way im so sad to know is the true end :raritycry:

five score divised by four is the best story thas i read here :rainbowkiss:


so... i start to read it when they have only 14 chapter and was loving to read every new chapter and see how to story go and end........:raritycry:

why can I see the story but it wont show up on my read later list I can get the not mature one but not this one. why?

4324233
This version is unpublished because FimFic doesn't let you publish two versions of the same story :raritycry:

Therefore this version can't be added to Groups, and the Read Later function gets buggy.

:raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritydespair::raritydespair: it's over, it's all over..... What am I going to do with my life anymore? A brohoof goes out to you TS May your stories always be featured /)

This story deserves far more likes.

I have to say, this is by far my favorite fanfiction. Also, I would buy the hay out of that book! (Even if my dream is to have it with the main character's name as Anon again).

4331902 where does one find this? If you don't mind my asking.

A physical book?! Yesssss, my fanfic library of physical books shall grow.

Well, even if I can't have a Past Sins physical book, at least I can have this! I hope his name doesn't turn back into Anon. When I first started reading this story, that was the only thing I disliked. It was really immersion-breaking every time I read it.
But anyway, I'm glad you changed it! I will definitely be buying a copy.

I just can't wait till my petty officers find it during my room inspections haha :pinkiecrazy:

Finished it. (Finally)

What I think:
11/10
:rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss:
AWESOME!!!

That was a good ride. Thank you for thuthis wonderful story!

Entire week reading this fic. I read during work. ;)

This fic was truly awesome. At first I was unsure on the whole TF idea, but it worked, and this fic has gotten into my top stories on this site, in the top 5 no less! :) well done. Well done indeed!

occasional light clop

I wouldn't call this a clopfic, but fair warning, this version contains a few sex scenes.

Understatement of the century. Seriously, this is heavy clop.

Login or register to comment