• Published 9th Sep 2013
  • 3,188 Views, 69 Comments

Back to Equestria brothers. - ThatRarityIsaSpy



After killing Kyras, the blood ravens must rebuild their chapter. Guess which planet was decided to be used as training grounds?

  • ...
4
 69
 3,188

Maybe someday.

“And then Aramus swung his hammer, once, twice and thrice. With that, Ulkair was defeated and we had saved our home.... again.” Thaddeus said in front of the group of foals who were giving him a fair share of oohs and ahhs.

“He’s telling stories again. He loves that.” Tarkus said shaking his head.

“I think he gets along with them too well.” Cyrus replied watching the crowd of foals ask Thaddeus for another story.

“Funny. You’re the reason they’re still alive.” Tarkus said. “Maybe we should join him?”

“Count me out.” Cyrus said. “I got more scouts to train.” The captain of the tenth turned around and left as Tarkus chuckled to himself. He went over to see what the fuss was about.

“And then Angelos, who at the time was still a captain, jumped up and smashed the mighty daemon prince. Winning the battle once and for all.” Thaddeus finished waving at Tarkus who joined him.

“Enjoying the morning?” Tarkus voxed.

“Yeah. Fine.” Thaddeus blurted out randomly. “I haven’t seen Fluttershy.”
“She’s been hospitalized. Six days in the middle of nowhere isn’t very good for her health.”

“No, I suppose not. I am actually interested in what she saw.”

“Hospitals that way.” Tarkus said pointing in the direction of ponyville general.
“Wait! Aren’t you going to tell us more stories?” Some filly asked.

“Later. Later.” Thaddeus said. “I got work to do.”









“Oh.... hello.” Nurse Redheart said as the 9 foot giant somehow squeezed through the front doors.

“Good morning... or is it already the afternoon? I am not very familiar with this planet.” Thaddeus said. “I do believe you have a patient named Fluttershy. May I see her?”

Under normal circumstances, Nurse Redheart probably wouldn’t any random pony... or thing... go see her patients, but judging from the nature of most humans and the stories she’s heard, perhaps it was best that he was allowed to go see the yellow pegasus. He didn’t SEEM to have violent intentions.

“Right this way sir.” Redheart said pointing down the hallway. “Room 42.”

Thaddeus nodded and went down the hallway, being careful not to bump into anyone or anything. The medical knowledge of this planet was rather..... quaint. Effective, as it seems that patients do stay alive.... but the methods are still.. old fashioned and could use some updating. But of course, he couldn’t spill his guts unless he wanted the inquisition to be jumping on him.


“Who goes there? Don’t hurt me! I didn’t do....”

“Fluttershy... it’s me. Thaddeus.” The space marine said. “I was checking to see if you were okay.”

“I am fine. Thanks.” Fluttershy said calming down.

“I was wondering... when you went into that mirror, what did you see exactly?”
“Well.... just grass. Nothing more.”

“That’s it? Really?”

“Well.............”







“Well, I honestly didn’t have high expectations for this.” Angelos said viewing at the grassland ahead of him. Just grass, more grass, dirt and rocks.

“Can we go back now?” Fluttershy asked making way for the mirror. To her dismay, she couldn’t go through it.

“I believe Cyrus mentioned we are going to have to spend at least 156 hours in here before we get out.”

“So... we’re going to be trapped here for almost a week?”

“Pretty much.” Angelos said. He was rather surprised at her sounding concerned on this. He had always known the yellow pegasus to be somewhat anti-social, being very shy, which was rather odd as he would expect her to be better off without others around. Sitting down, he gave Fluttershy the pretense he was meditating, when in reality he was carefully observing every little move of the yellow pegasus.


1 hour:

Subject digging at the ground with her leg. From the nature of her race, this can be interpreted as normal judging the nature of the average Equestrian.

4 hours:

Subject is sitting down and staring at the sky. Can be interpreted as boredom. Not much here anyways.


12 hours: Subject has fallen asleep


24 hours: Subject is now weeping. Talking to me. Wondering if apparently my silence has anything to do with however I feel to her. I say nothing as of now and only continue.


36 hours: Subject is curled up, lonely and scared. Not much to fear here where the sun always shines. But it’s something in her eyes..... it strikes deeply at my soul. Perhaps what I am doing here is rather...... damaging to her psyche.


48 hours: Subject is looking rather gaunt and unhealthy. I am surprised she didn’t eat the grass. Merely sucked on them to get moisture out of them. Apparently grass is inedible, but hay is still good for consumption. Odd.


72 hours: I give up. I think it’s time I stop this torture. It’s having serious effects on her sanity. A gesture of goodwill should be in order.














“You knew he was observing you?” Thaddeus asked.

“He mentioned afterwards.” Fluttershy said. “At least he wasn’t mean to me.”
“Well, he might of ate you if he was hungry.” Thaddeus said grinning. “It’s a joke. Calm down.” Thaddeus quickly added as Fluttershy looked like she was about to faint.

“So, when do you get out?”

“In a day.” The pegasus said. “Why?”

“Nothing. Good to see you’re okay. That’s all.” The space marine turned around and left.





“This night is even more beautiful than any other.” Celestia said to Luna as they looked at the night on the second day of Equestria being in Aurelia.

“I like it myself. So many new stars, and sights to see. One day, I dream of touching them. Every last one of them.”

“Perhaps one day we can. I would like to see the planets that these humans live on. Or maybe even their ways of life and why they are so.... grim...”

“They said that those of not their race had betrayed them in their moments of weakness. How sad.... friends who aren’t really friends afterall.”

“Do you think they will learn what friendship truly is about?”

“Perhaps. Only time will tell. They seem pretty reasonable.” (Only planet that Space Marines will later find themselves ever being reasonable on, will be Equestria in the future.)

“Let’s not forget the massacre they caused first time they were here.” Luna remarked dryly. “1000 ponies slain that day.”

“It was our fault.... we attacked them first. It’s rather surprising how they never retaliated with force.”

“Equestria, where you come, lay down your arms and stop fighting for once. You thinking what I am thinking?” Luna asked hopefully.

“Maybe... humans can ALL learn what friendship truly is. Equestria, where people come to leave behind their lives of suffering. We could benefit billions of beings.”

“Sounds plausible. I hope humans are just as willing as we are. Maybe one day, when we could banish chaos, everyone can perhaps, sit down and talk about things around a table instead using force.”
“I just hope this can become true.” Celestia said. “We can make every single soul out there, feel loved. Just a single act of kindness goes a long way. I hope one day, we live in a universe, where problems are solved around the table of words instead of an exchange of force.”