• Published 7th Sep 2013
  • 3,204 Views, 391 Comments

Glory Be - BlackRoseRaven



Luna and Scrivener struggle to set right all the wrongs from their past and save their family and friends. Tenth and final story in the Blooming Moon Chronicles/99 Worlds Saga.

  • ...
12
 391
 3,204

PreviousChapters Next
Act III: Morality

Act III: Morality
~BlackRoseRaven


The Laws of Helheim, in Accordance with the Archives

The First Law states that the Queen of Helheim must be respected and obeyed. Her word is absolute, and she alone has the authority to command the Archives and determine the Rule of Hell.

The Second Law states that only those of Hel's bloodline may inherit the rule of Helheim. Furthermore, only a Queen may rule Helheim: Helheim shall never obey a King.

The Third Law states that when an officer of the Archives reaches the rank of Inquisitor or higher, they must take an unbreakable oath of loyalty to the Queen of Helheim. If they fail to do so, they are to be summarily executed for the crimes of heresy and blasphemy.

The Fourth Law states that those who arrive in Helheim shall be fairly weighted, Sin against Virtue: those souls heavy with Sin shall be Punished and made to understand their wrongs, and those of Virtue shall be allowed to roam free.

The Fifth Law states that no crime in Helheim shall go unpunished: all are under the eyes of the Archives, who are tasked with ensuring there is justice for all.

The Sixth Law states that the Archives shall measure all souls in Helheim by one measure: demon lord and damned side-by-side will be judged alike. If favoritism or corruption is ever seen in an officer of the Archives, then that officer shall be stripped of his status and Punished for twice the weight of his Sin.

The One Hundred and Fifth Law states that the Queen of Helheim, at any time, may make any change she deems necessary in the Laws of Helheim.

The Seven Hundred and Fifty-Second Law states that the Queen of Helheim may delegate any section of Helheim's rule as she pleases, to any number of Archive Officers or Lords of Helheim in Good Standing with the Archives.

The Seven Hundred and Fifty-Third Law states that the Queen of Helheim may so choose to delegate any task she desires to a Lord of Helheim, whether they are in Good Standing with the Archives or not.

The One Thousandth and Fifty-Third Law states that the Queen of Helheim may make and break alliances as she desires with other worlds, so long as she never puts Helheim itself at risk.

PreviousChapters Next