• Published 16th Dec 2013
  • 2,037 Views, 38 Comments

My Little Pony: Yogcast stories. - TheSpinterCell



When a lightning storm gave the yogscast members mystical powers to travel between worlds in thier minds... but its not a power, when it turns out to be a curse. If they die or suffer injuries from the other world, it will happen at Earth!

  • ...
1
 38
 2,037

Tardy for being Sorry....

Author's Note:

Flu sucks ass, its too cold to go to school anyways.

Sorry for the delay. But fucker DrillMax doesn't want to write.

"Oh JESUS!" Livid hid the knife behind his back as his eyes chnged from light purple to a loving emrald color in a flash, He hid the knife in his coat pocket and mentally scold himself about being caught.

"Sir? Are you alright? Did you suffer a blow to the head recently?" The tiny filly asked, "I studied how to deal with that since my club decided to be nurses!"

Livid didn't listen, his eyes scrunched up.

[Lalna kept pushing himself to the brain. "ITS MY TURN!" He cried,

Livid growled, "Like hell it is! You're making Duncun look like a bitch!"

"YOu make him a meany!" Lalna struggled with his significant other,

"You make him look fucking gay with your additude!" Livid snarled,

"That's the very reason Zoey doesn't go out with you!"

"You're not bringing HER in this! I could say the same thing about Lewis!"

"You fucker!" That fueled Lalna to take control of the body, leaving Livid crossed eyed and dizzy from the sudden strength.]

When Lalna opened his eyes, three fillies were looking over him. One a yellowish cream holding a mercury thremoniter, the white one from eariler holding a wash clothe, and the other one holding that thing Doctors use to keep patents stable.

That's cut- !



"CLEAR!"



"FUCK WAIT!"

Ther eletricity coursed through Lalna, leaving him in pain and flushed cheeks. "STOP!' Lalna covered his lower part with his golden brown tail.

[Found your kink?

Shut up, GO bathe yourself in the waterfall of forgivness!]

"You okay mister?"

Lalna opened his eyes and sat up, "Yeah, just don't hit me with eletricity. It hurts!" Lalna's heart rate fell and he stood up. "Where is the direction of the nearest town?"

"That way! But don't you ant to go cursadain' with us?" The orange asked, with the other two giving him the puppy dog eyes.

"Cursading? Aren't you a little young to fight for religion?"

"What's religion?"


Later that day,


Simon giggled and thumped his foot rapidly when Lewis scratched his ear, and he wrote down that ponies has a scratch spot. He tore another peice and started to write again, but he couldn't read it. He wrote in a diffrent language that as simular to english but also had Hireoglyphics symbols. Damn.
"Could you lift you're right hoof once more?" Lewis asked, and he looked up from his chicken scratch of notes. He studed Simon's hoof and he started to write more notes:

Apparently, These equine 'Hoofs' are strangly flexable as a Sticky Hand, durable as metal, and simular to a real life horse. Everypon- Everyone has a scratch sopt on their head, When done so with my test subject he giggled and reacted like a dog who is... well, being fondled.

"DAMN THESE LANGUAGES!" Lewis through the quill and scroll at a far corner of The HOOF n' HAY motel room. Walls so thin you could litrally hear the cockroaches having fun in the wall.

"Relax, buddy." Simon stated, "At least they have television." He turned on the small black box and turned to Fruitish-Broad-Cast: Ponyville (Equestria of BBC network)


Next time, on Doctor Whooves," The TV Said, "The Doctor regenrates once again to save fair Rose Luck's life."

"EVEN DOCTOR WHO! THEY TURNED HIM INTO A PONY!" Lewis wailed,

"What about boxing?" Simon smiled meekly, and he changed the channel. To just two boxes nudging each other.

"Dammit, Simon. Turn the tv off!" Lewis rubbed his head,


"Why are you so mad?" Simon asked,

"I'm homesick, I miss my wife, I'm hungry, I want to go to sleep, I want hands with fingers, I don't want to be where the damn Matt Smith is a pony!'

"That's the acter's name?" Simon broke sat and pondered, "I thought it was David Tennant."

"That's the 10th doctor, Matt Smith is the 11th,,, That's beside the point!" Lewis covered his snout and cried softly.


"Are you SURE this is safe?!" Lalna asked on top of a tree. refusing t let go of his safty branch.

"Yes mister! Please come down!" Applebloom, the cream one, reassured,

"We did it! SO you have to!" Scootalo, the orange filly, spat. "I don't want to wait on getting our cutie marks while one scardey-pony is acting like a cat!"


"THIS IS Going to kill me..."
[Good, LividCoffee snalred,]

Lalna let go of the branch and landed on his two hind legs. He dropped down to all fours and finally the three fillies grabbed him. Hooking the zipline onto his safty hook on his lab coat.

"WAIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Lalna cried in distress.

"Shut up!" Scootalo smiled miscivously and pushed him off the little planks.

While Lalna's eyes began to grow a size that rivaled dinnerplates, his counter part Livid was screaming bloody murder.

["AHHHHHHHHHHRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REAL MONSTERS!!!" Livid clung tightly to the steam of the brain.]

Lalna was silent as he gain more speed until he nearly hit the ground. His safty hook snapped off and he tumbled.

And tumbled,

And tumbled again until his momentom died.

"Ohh.... Ow... Ouch... That's gonna leave a mark...." The three decided this was a horrible idea. and they detached from the zipline. and ran towards the limp body of the adult.

"Did we even ask his name?" Scootalo implored,

"He said it was Lalna," Sweetie Belle tilted her head at the coat. which wa covered in dust, spit, mud, and even in blood.

"We're gonna be'in so much tr'uble..." AppleBloom had fear and guilt in her eyes,

"YEah... we're going to jail!" Sweetie Belle shivered,

"I pushed him!" Scootalo nudged the limp Lalna. and he stirred.


"Never. Ever. Do that again..." His shining emerald eyes glinted in humor, "That was fun, but also painfully, awfully, hurt like he-... eer... heck."

The four giggled loudly,

["If your going to be dumb, Lalna, You gotta be tough...

Shut UP Livid!!!!]