• Published 16th Dec 2013
  • 2,041 Views, 38 Comments

My Little Pony: Yogcast stories. - TheSpinterCell



When a lightning storm gave the yogscast members mystical powers to travel between worlds in thier minds... but its not a power, when it turns out to be a curse. If they die or suffer injuries from the other world, it will happen at Earth!

  • ...
1
 38
 2,041

Xephos is Lewis, and Simon is who Honeydew is!

"Lewis?" The drawfed pony asked the pegasaus,

"Yeah?" Lewis replied,

"Maybe we could asked those ponies where we are, and where the nearest village is?" Simon started to streach his stubby legs, Simon was always restless. and LEwis hated that he was never paitent

"Okay, fine. Lets ask them, lets not eat the apples because we could be in big TROU- BLOODY HELL SIMON!!!" Lewis went from his regular voice to a shrill shout.

The reason was right, Simon had kicked a tree and a apple fell on his head, in fact, multiple apples fell like leaves. Simon stuck a hand out of the apple pile and penetrated his head through. He was laughing and rubbing his head, "This is where my helmet would be most useful, That actually hurt!"

Lewis's eyes went back to the apple colored ponies, they haven't seem to see them. "Simon, we got to ask them before the biggest one actually finds us and tramples us!" Lewis pleaded, "I don't want to die!"

"Ah, grow up you big baby! We're not stealing anything," Simon stumbled out of the apple pile, he smiled at Lewis's fear-stricken face.

"We are still tresspassing," Lewis bit his friend's ear and started to drag him towards the farmers. It wasn't long until Simon started squirming under his teeth,


"Come on! Let me go!" Simon continued,

"This is so we don't get trampled!" Lewis growled, He kept trotting towards the ponies he could almost see a variations of them.

"Excuse me!" Lewis called, letting go of Simon's throbbing ear,

"Ow~!" Simon let out a sigh of relieve.

"What are y'all doing tresspassin' on mah farm?!" The orange one stamped her hoof threateningly

"We are just lost and were wondering how to get to the nearest civilisation..." Lewis chuckled nerviously, "We didn't mean to walk onto private property!"

"If y'all are really sorry fer steppin' on our farm, than apology accepted!" AppleJack tipped her hat slightly, "Name's AppleJack, This one here is Big Mac, Granny Smith, and Little Applebloom!"

Lewis looked at Simon, they both knew better than to ue their actual names in any game. "Xephos, pleasure to meet you." Lewis lied, cleverly.

"I am Honeydew of Kazmodan!" Simon puffed out his muscular chest, but it looked quite puny considering his size.


She took a closer look at the both of Lewis and Simon, who was just bigger than the filly, but had the muscle mass of Applejack, if not bigger. "Ah've never seen a drawfed pony, much lessed than Kazmo-what-che-ma-call-it."

"Well aren't you brutally honest?" Simon flickered his ear in annoyance, but still shook her hoof. "Can you point us to the nearest village?"

"Ponyville's That-away!" AppleJack motioned with her head, "Applebloom, please escort them?"

"But Ah wanted to go with mah friends to the clubhouse!" Applebloom complained,

"Ah thought you were grounded?" AppleJack tilted her head, a smug look on her face.

"Ah fine..." She grumbled, "Never let me have fun!" She grumbled under her breath.

"What was that?" Applejack took a hoof forward,


"NOTHIN'!" She beckened the two Stallions out of the farm.