• Published 16th Dec 2013
  • 2,035 Views, 38 Comments

My Little Pony: Yogcast stories. - TheSpinterCell



When a lightning storm gave the yogscast members mystical powers to travel between worlds in thier minds... but its not a power, when it turns out to be a curse. If they die or suffer injuries from the other world, it will happen at Earth!

  • ...
1
 38
 2,035

Ep1:Lewis, Simon, and Duncun.

A/N: So yeah.... no pictures are mine... ENJOY!


Two tall, concerned looking pair of ponies stood, one tall glossy white one with flowing rainbow colors.
The other a midnight blue with star in her hair.

"So... they are the best you can find?" The white coated one inquired,

"Indeed, these humans had defended this relm which is called 'Minecraftia' I'd doubt they can't save us!"

"Why can't we use the Elements of Harmony against him?" The other one turned to a stained glass.

"This can't be solved by the elements! Reserch and study has shown that his heart is so currupted, Harmony won't harm him!"

"What makes you so bright that they can save us from this evil, and not some other ponies you'd invite for your 'Game Night' sessions?"

"I wouldn't have told thou urgent news if it was false,"

"Please speak in non-old-language tounge,"

"Alright, They have gone great distaces to vanquish the Vile creatures of the yonder and further!"

"Wow, They sound like great chapions!"

"They are heroes! Even walkig kneedeep in Tarturous to advenge their blown up house!"

"It will be difficult bringing them here, but we cannot let the Pale creature threaten our world with his 'Mobs'!."

"Lets hope it' worth it, 'Tia,"

"It better be, Luna!" 'Tia was straining herself as her horn shot out sparks, it then turned bright yellow before turning grey.
"It is done, They should be here in excatlly 3 minutes." 'Tia had said

"They will save Equestra, or Faust help us." Luna stated grimly

CHAPTER ONE: CRIKEY

MY LITTLE YOGSCAST: ADVENTURE IS MAGIC







(Mine Little Pony mod, MineCraft:)

"Come on Xephos! Its a party!"

"Loosen up, mate!"

"Xephos, Come on!"

"I still think I shouldn't..."

"Look, hitting three billion subscribers is a reason to celebrate!"

"Yeah!"

"Fine, I just want to know what that's the green liquid..."

"I got it from my lab!"

Xephos slowly swirled the green potion that's in the iron goblet, He didn't believe everyone was drinking this...

He looked around, and took a sip and gagged. He sighed, This is going to take a minute. Damn it.

Xephos took another sip, it tasted better every time he took a sip. He entered his invetory and hovered his cursor over it."

"It doesn't show up when I hover my mouse hover it,"

"Yeah... I don't know why." Lalna replied,

"You bloody sure this is safe?" Honeydew asked,

"Positive, your not dead, dying, or retarded," Lalna scoffed, "I made it myself."

"Hm... why does this taste so bad," InTheLittleWood asked, his screen bluring out, Hah...I'm going to feel sick."

"Stop being such a baby, Martyn!" Toby took another swig, getting a speed boost.

"I got to admit, It's a little strong," Strippin stated, as he got haste from his,

"I don't know what your..... problem.... what the fuck?" Lomadia started, "Dammit, the server is crashing."

(IRL)Lewis:
"Aw, The recording session crashed our game. I think the host, Sips, has a corrupted server file."

Lewis took a sip from his hot beverage, when Simon and opened the door suddenly.

Hespilled it and got coffee all over his favorite sweater, and Simon stuffed another cookie in his mouth.

He growled slightly before taking a paper towel which was fortunatly near his moniter.

Simon's voice sounded stuffed, "Mm, mm, mm, mm.... mm"
"Simon! How many times do I say to stop talking with your mouth full?!" Lewis growled,
"Sorry, geez..." Simon retorted, more wrappers being crumbled as he stuffed the wrappers in his pockets,

"Well... Looks like the lightning took out the internet," Lewis took another sip from his tea, He felt a bitter taste in his mouth.

"Huh?" Lewis put his tea down, "I swore I put sugar in this."

"Put sugar in your tea?" Simon inquired, a flash of lightning struck near the house, "Wait... hold on...."

Simon walked over to the window, He opened it only to shut it again when the rain started pouring in more . "

What the bloody hells bells is going on? Isn't there a lightning rod?"

"I... don't know, but no way in heck did the winds blow over the rod," Lewis stood up, "Should we tell everybody else?"

"That won't be necessary, since they'd know when the lightning takes control over some bloody internet," Simon leaned on the walls.


The lights started flickering,

"What the heck?" Simon stepped back, "OW!" Simon's touched the computer's overheating box.

"Be careful!" Lewis went to turn off the box, but before he touched the power button, He felt an unpleasant shock/

"Ow, it shocked me!" Lewis flinched, he recoiled his hand back like a child touching something burning.

"Really? You can't press a single butt-!" Simon was about to press the power until Lewis's hand stopped him,

"Simon, You'll fry your finger off!" Lewis warned,

"No I won't..." Simon shoved his index finger forward, pushing the button.

Lewis forgot to let go...

"Sizzzzzzz." They both hissed,

Simon tumbled over by the garbage, While Lewis fell before the doorway.

He looked up and say Martyn yelling something inaudible.

Lewis's blinking eyes started going rapidly, and his vision blurred. but he was still breathing... He blacked out. Not remembering anything.





~+~+~+~+~++~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~~+~+~+~+~+~++






"Lew-!...Lew....!" a disoriented voice called,

"God? I'm not ready.... not yet...."

"BLOODY HELL LEWIS! WAKE THE FUCK UP!" Lewis's eyes shot up to a orange horse with it's hoof reeled back,

Then Lewis saw a flash of light when he blinked. He felt his cheek become numb and prickly, as if the pony just slapped him.

"I- I don't have any money! Leave me alone!" Lewis put up his hands for defense... or what he thought was his hands.

"Lewis," The orange pony poked him,

"How do you know my name?!" Lewis stood up, then instantly his knees felt wobbly and he fell on his chin,

"C'mon mate! Its me! Simon!" The orange pony said, "Fucking open your eyes..."

"I would If you didn't slap me!" Lewis tried standing up again, only to fall again, "The gravity has gone a lot heaveier.... WAIT...."

"Hm?"

"YOUR A TALKING HORSE...."

"You are too..."

"No I'm not..."

"Lewis, The last time I checked, we don't live in a dark forest, and you don't have wings!" Simon pointed to the fluff of feathers on his back.

"Then what happened...."

"SOMETHING MAGICAL HAS OCCURED!" Simon's eyes expanded, He looked like he was about to wag his orange tail.

"Your right... if we're ponies... then I have to stand on four legs," Lewis stood up, knees wobbling.

"Yeah!" Simon smiled,

"Where did everyone else go?"

"Who?"

"The Princes of the Sun," Lewis sat on his rum, "The crew! The Yogscast!"

"I dunno," Simon shrugged his orange shoulders,

"Okay, We're going to starve if we stay... lets go walking... give these babies a ride..." Lewis stood up, and started stretching his wings,

"You didn't just forget abo-"

"Of course not! We need to find a town to figure out where we are, then we would look for them...."

"No you dingus! We're in a dark forest, We can't see..."

"So you're not worried about the others?"

Simon scoffed, "I am, but we need the ability to see! Its pitch black...."

Lewis reached towards his flank, hoping for some sort of pocket.

"What are you doing?"

"Searching,"

Simon started snorting, then laughing.

"What?" Lewis asked, looking at him as if he was insane.

"We're naked, we don't have pockets!" Simon wiped a tear from his eyes, "Oh my god...."

"Right, I was praying for a lighter..."

"Yeah, like your going to find a damn lighter!" Simon started choking in laughter,

Lewis groaned and started Bambie in a circle, He saw Simon watching him.

"What are you doing?"

"Practicing my walking," Lewis replied, shakey. making Simon snicker,

"No adult male should have to say that...."

"Agreed," Lewis started laughing,

"Should you start fluttering your wings?" Simon asked,

"What?"

"Your wings," Simon reached out and poked one of them,

"CRICKY!" Lewis felt his spine bolt out of his back,

Simon retracted his hoof, "You okay?"

"They are mighty sensitive...."

"So if someone was to hit it... say with a bat.... it should hurt really bad?"

"You poke once and it hurts like your pulling out my hair...."

"Mane," Simon corrected,

"Sorry?"

"You're a horse, so its mane!" Simon yawned, "We should really find somewhere to sleep, I suppose we could eat the grass if we're starving."

"Great, we're going to be eating like kings!" Lewis yelled sarcastically,

"Sarcatic?" Simon asked, tilting his head. "You're never like this."

"I'm sorry, but we got electrocuted and sent to some random place," Lewis said,

Simon scrapped his hoof on the ground,

"I can't... really remember, but all I know is that we don't belong here,"

Simon tried to change the subject, "How about we get out of this dark forest?"

"Yeah.... That would be great, maybe we have some flower tea while we're at it," Lewis muttered, as he didn't hear him.

Simon frowned, "Lewis, seriously,"

"What?"

"You're being rude," Simon said,

"Yeah.... sure, I'll stop," Lewis sighed, walking forward,

"Where ae you going?"

"Somewhere we don't starve or get eaten,"

"What makes you think we're going to get gobbled up?"

"Must I explain? We're in a bloody different universe. We may be dead on earth!"

"That might not be the case! I mean... we could be asleep..."

Lewis stopped and looked at his friend, "Do you hear yourself? What you're saying makes absolutely no sense what so-ever!"

"Well... You're right! WE COULD BE ANYWHERE! LIKE ITS A WHOOOOOOOLE NEW WORLD!!!

Lewis wished he can pinch his nose, but smiled, "Yeah... sure... lets find some people."
+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~++~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~~

Well, they have been traviling for awhile. And Simon could see light poking out.

"Lewis! I can see the light!"

"Break the rules and go towards it!"

They both scrambled aimlessly to the blinding sun. Letting the warmth carress them both after being out of the cold, dark forest.

Not wasting any time, Simon and Lewis continued onwards. clumzly galloping in the fields. All the way until they saw a red barn with apple acres.

Working on it was three hot colored ponies, with a green one rocking back in forth in some chair.

"Lewis! THIS IS PARADISE!!! Only if we weren't ponies..."

Author's Note:

A little diffrent than what I'm produsing.... so yeah. comment.