• Published 1st Nov 2013
  • 13,816 Views, 284 Comments

Time for Spike to be a Kid! - The Soviet Turtle



All his life, Spike has done nothing but work, and has never complained. But he never experienced an actual childhood yet. But that's about to change when the mane six take things a bit to far.

  • ...
34
 284
 13,816

Short chapter- the Multiverse

It had been a few days since Spike’s misadventure with the Jelly stallion. And times were up for him. Every afternoon during the week had been filled with laughs and adventures. But personally was relieved they didn’t run into any more crazed ponies. But today was Friday and the assignment was today. During the last periods of the day, Cheerilee called up each student as they spoke to the class. Cheerilee marking them from her desk.

“Well done Featherweight. You can hand it in and sit back down now. Okay, next is…Spike. Can you come up here please?” Cheerilee asked. Spike grabbed his paper and stood in front of all the ponies in the room. Spike cleared his throat.

“A theory that there are multiple universes, similar and different to ours. This is called the multiverse. In these universes, not only are the universes, but so are we.”

“For example, in another world. I could be a deadly warrior.”

As he said that, his imagination kick in. thinking of whatever versions of himself he spoke, a ghostly figure of it would appear. So once he finished, a purple drake in white robes carrying different weapons stood behind him. His back turned but looking down on Spike. The figure soon dissolved.

“Maybe I could be older and have a different life.”

Then a taller Spike seemed to walk by with a mare who had a blue coat and an orange mane. A filly with an orange coat and yellow mane. And finally, a colt who had brown coat with a blue mane. The group also slowly dissolved.

“I could also be a pirate maybe.”

This Time it had Spike wearing a coat and a pirate hat. Sword fighting a pony in a formal red uniform. The two dissolved as they struck swords.

“Or something completely different.”

A strange creature that stood tall on its two legs, wearing a green shirt. Purple jeans and jacket. Carrying what looked like a satchel with a ball on it. And also wearing a cap that was green and purple with a ball in the middle of it. The creature also seemed to have green hair. It was throwing a red and white ball in the air with a smirk. But alas, the creature also slowly dissolved.

“All these are different versions of me. And there could be an infinity more different versions. Some less than others, but there would still be a difference. Although it seems strange to us, it’s normal life for them. So my final thoughts, is that of the theory is true. Then it truly is fascinating.”

Just then, all the four versions of Spike mentioned all re-appeared behind him. And bowed at the same time he did, before dissolving away a final time. The class clapped their hooves, apart from two snobs. Spike placed the paper on the desk as Cheerilee finished marking.

“Great work Spike. I’ll take that will you go back and sit down.” She said. Spike sat back down as his friends congratulated him. The class continued to talk and speak to the class, the last pony finished just as the bell rang. All the colts and fillies rushing out of the schoolhouse. Spike Ran back to his house, excited to meet his friends at the clubhouse as he got ready for his Friday afternoon.

Author's Note:

Yeah...not gonna lie, I'm kinda disappointed in myself with only around 550 words. but I had this in mind and had already told you a hint for the next chapter, when I thought this chapter would be better. so, sorry you were expecting something with more word, you'll have to wait until I write the next chapter. but i would like to thank StarBrony3 for proofreading all my work. so, as always.

Keep calm and tomahawk on.