• Published 11th Sep 2013
  • 1,714 Views, 46 Comments

The God of Two Worlds - Brian Jacko



Princess Celestia comes to aid a hurting human world and beleives that she may be God.

  • ...
32
 46
 1,714

From One World to the Next

"Are you sure this is a good idea? This could frighten the people or make them very scared to see us," a certain yellow mare asked.

"Of course this is a good idea! I already sent a special message to Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna about our coming. They had told me in a written letter of the horror stories about fighting and wars and that perhaps we could be the answer to their problems. I have been wanting to meet the human version of myself for the longest time and from what it sounds like, Twilight Sparkle had a wonderful adventure in the alternative world! Don't worry, I had Discord help me cast the mightiest spell on us so that we would stay true to our pony form when venturing through this magical mirror. Are you ready, girls?"

Each pony looked at each other with uncertainty written across their faces and then looked back to the Princess.

"I guess so," Rainbow Dash said. "I always love a good adventure, but this is just weird!"

"Hold on tightly, Spike," Twilight instructed. We're going to be in for another ride!"

Princess Celestia watched as the main group of ponies walked through the portal themselves.

Within a few moments of twirling around in this colorful vortex, the ponies emerged from the statue that was in front of the High School. They were shocked to see that the entire school was standing before them.

Everypony and everyone else screamed in shock.

When everything calmed down, the humans began to interact with the ponies.

Spike leaned over and whispered in Rarity's ear, "Is that the human version of you, Rarity?"

Rarity looked at the human version of herself and facehoofed. "That can't be the human version of me. She should be wearing more makeup and be dressed in some kind of elegant gown, but I do suppose that is me judging from the cutie mark on her VERY short skirt."

Spike came up to the human version of Rarity and gawked at her. "Hi, I'm Spike," he said.

The human version of Rarity leapt back and said, "I don't know what kind of animal you are, but if you haven't had your rabies shot, then do not come any closer."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Spike said. "I won't touch, I just want to look."

Spike had been here before in the form of a dog, but being here in dragon form was quite different and he became curious.

"What the heck do you keep under that thing you wear around your body?" he asked.

Spike came closer and peaked under her dress and saw her panties.

"Eeeeeek!" the human version of Rarity shrieked. "What a dirty pervert. Get back! Get back you vile little beast!"

The pony version of Rarity used her magic, and levitated Spike back to her side.

"I'm awfully sorry about that, dear," the white unicorn said. "He has this romantic thing for me and I'm sure he was just curious about you. I'll keep a good watch on him."

Princess Celestia was talking to her human self.

"So who raises the sun in your world every morning?" Celestia asked.

"I beg your pardon?" Human Celestia asked.

"Who raises the sun? You know, that bright star that we see every morning. It's my job to raise the sun in my world."

"No one raises the sun in our world," human Celestia replied. "Are you God or something. There is no God in our world. Science has come a long way and the best possible theory we that we have lies in our faith of Evolution."

Did human Celestia just call her God?

The Princess straightend up and said, "Well I do suppose I might as well be God in my world. I have the power to take away life by refusing to raise the sun. I have also seen generations upon generations of ponies being born and dying."

"So are you God of our world too?" Human Celestia asked.

Celestia used her magic and levitated her human self into the air.

Human Celestia was panicking. "Put me down! Put me down! This is totally freaking me out!"

Celestia gently put her down, and human Celestia bowed low before her. "You are worthy of being called our God and we will worship you sincerely. What would please you, master? Shall I sacrifice one of my virgin's who attends my school here?"

Celestia's eyes widened. "Yes! I mean wait, NO! Absolutely not! I am just a Princess here, not God! I have just come to visit and to see this place for myself."

Human Celestia picked herself up off of the ground and calmed down. "But do you come to bring peace? Our world is ravaged with wars and hate, and cute and colorful ponies may be the answer to our sick and sad world. Do you have any wars where you are from?"

Celestia let out a nervous little laugh and said, "Well I don't think you can consider this a war, but there was a time when buffalos and ponies were fighting in the wild west over land. The ponies used apple pies as their ammunition. I suppose we can try to attempt to change your troubled world."

"Fascinating," human Celestia said. "Maybe you can rule this world too!"

"If it includes spreading the magic of love and tolerance, then I would...." Celestia was cut off by her human form.

"Why tolerance?" Human Celestia asked.

"What do you mean by that?" the white alicorn asked.

"Why not just love? Why do you tack on tolerance to love? Shouldn't it just be love alone? That's so awkward to say loving someone and then tolerating them. Tolerating is like sitting next to someone on the bus that you hate but holding your anger back and not punching them in the face because you are tolerating them. Love is like reaching out and hugging that same person. This is almost like a contradiction."

Princess Celestia did not have an answer to that, but together, they kept talking about their two different worlds.

The ponies stayed with the humans throughout the day talking, and having fun while learning about each other.

The human versions of the ponies were busy playing with their pony selves, but they were quickly pushed aside when the teenage boys shoved through and began to touch the little ponies. Many of them had their cameras out and were capturing video footage or taking snap shots.

"Dude! Check out that mark on her ass," one of the male students said. "What the heck is that thing?"

"It's just my cutie mark," Rainbow Dash replied. "It represents who I am and what my ultimate destiny in life is."

"Totally awesome, brah!" one of the male student's friends said. "Let's touch it."

"Uh," Rainbow Dash said. "That's kind of weird and..." before she could finish her sentence, many hands were on top of her body feeling her soft warm coat and touching her cutie mark.

"So are you like the lesbian pony because you're all rainbow colored and shit?" one of the male students asked.

"Uh, no," Rainbow replied. "Princess Celestia is all rainbow colored with her mane and tail, yet no one is saying anything like that about her."

"I knew it! She's gay," the student said. "We should get you all to have some kind of giant lesbian orgy with all the other ponies."

"That's really repulsive and that's not happening," Rainbow said.

"Dude, let me get a picture of that flank!" one of the male students said as he took out his mobile phone and began snapping pictures of her. He came a little closer and lifted up her tail and snapped a picture of underneath her tail.

Rainbow turned around and sunk her teeth into his hand.

The student dropped his phone and cried out, "What the heck did you do that for?"

"I don't know what the hay that thing is, but it reminds me of an updated camera that we use in Ponyville. What a dirty pervert you guys are taking snap shots of my parts like that!"

"I was just being scientific!" the male student lied. "I just wanted to see your reproductive organ so that I could perhaps....uh, study science."

"There's no need for that!" Rainbow Dash cried out. "You're just saying that as an excuse for your perversion! I'm out of here! See ya!" Rainbow Dash sped away from the "scientific boys" with her tail tucked in-between her back legs.

Rainbow Dash zipped past her friends and ran towards the portal. There were tears in her eyes and she was very sad and angry at the same time. She felt violated and she found humans repulsive.

Everyone and everypony watched her disappear through the portal.

Princess Celestia walked over and asked, "Was there a problem, gentlemen?"

"I don't know what happened," one of the boys said. "I was just talking to her and she flipped out. You might want to punish her or something. We did nothing wrong."

Princess Celestia sighed and spoke up loud enough for them all to hear. "Well, I guess it's time to go, I'd better find out what Rainbow Dash is so upset about. Take care everypony....Oops! I mean every human!"

It was difficult for the humans to let go of the ponies, but they did when Principal Celestia demanded them to.

As the ponies and Spike waved goodbye and turned their flanks to them, they were all disturbed by the flashing of camera lights as they walked away.

Princess Celestia could not understand why they weren't taking pictures of them when they waved goodbye, but all of the sudden when their faces were not showing, it seemed desirable to take a picture with their back sides turned to them. It was all so very odd to her and she could not understand. Perhaps she would figure this all out later. She had promised that she would keep in touch with Principal Celestia every day through the use of her magic. Princess Celestia put a magical spell on the portal so that it could not be destroyed before she walked through it.

When the ponies vanished through the portal, they all began to scroll through each other's photos on their cell phones.

"Dude, these pictures are hot! I got a super close up picture of Rainbow Dash's vagina and anus. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" a male student said to his friend next to him.

"Rule thirty four time on the internet?" his friend asked.

"Bingo!" his friend said as he winked at him. I'm going to masturbate to these pictures as soon as I get home. Fuck looking at pornographic pictures of girls, ponies are where it's at. Hey! We should come up with a special name for fapping to ponies. How about..." the male student began to giggle as an idea came into his mind. "How about we call it clopping?!"

"That sounds awesome!" his friend said.

Somewhere in the crowd a student began to yell.

"Rainbow Dash is best pony and is way cooler than all the other ones!" one of the boys bragged.

"Nuh-uh!" another boy said, "Fluttershy is best pony because she's the cutest and sweetest!"

"Hey man, fuck you! Rainbow Dash is best pony and don't you dare say otherwise."

The boy who was defending Fluttershy became enraged and came over to the loud mouthed kid. He sunk his fist in his face and said, "I said Fluttershy is best pony! Fuck you!"

The two boys began throwing their fists at each other.

The human version of Fluttershy began to cry and hid behind her friend's backs. They soon ran away to get away from the hate and violence that was happening, all because they saw colorful ponies.

Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna hurried over and broke up the fight.

"Stop! Stop!" Principal Celestia cried. "These ponies are here to help fix our broken and corrupt world! Why are you all fighting?"

"Because this scum bag said that Rainbow Dash is the best pony when clearly, she's not!"

"That's ridiculous!" Principal Celestia said. "There is no need to fight over them. Go get your cuts fixed up now."

The two boys ended up in the nurses office for minor wounds and bloody noses. The rest of the students were back inside. Most of them were already in the library and had their phones connected to the computers. They were uploading all of the images that they took, most of them of their private areas and making the pictures enlarged before they uploaded them.