• Published 16th Sep 2013
  • 3,079 Views, 204 Comments

Pinkie Pie The Royal Knight - Diablomuerte2



Sequel to A Day Between Logic and Insanity. Pinkie Pie now must make due on her promise of becoming a royal guard if she wants to be with Twilight Sparkle.

  • ...
27
 204
 3,079

The game just got interesting.

The game just got interesting.

The morning came with revelations, as Luna was at the breakfast table with Celestia. The other ponies, and one baby dragon, eating breakfast were uncomfortable with how intimate the two rulers were.

"Oh Luna stop feeding me like this, it's quite embarrassing."

"Oh Tia, you know you enjoy it."

"Seriously dear Luna, we have guests and they're trying to eat."

"If they don't like the view they can shut their eyes off... I will not be censored."

Celestia giggled. "Oh come on now Luna we have plenty of time to play, for now why don't you head to bed, I shall join you later and we can rest together."

Luna smiled and yawned. "Alright Tia... don't keep me waiting too long."

Celestia kissed her gently on the forehead while the others kept eating. "Go on now, get that cute flank to your bed."

Luna wiggled her hips as she walked away. "Can't wait to see you my love."

Celestia waited till Luna was not in hearing distance and looked at the group. "I hope that wasn't too much for you ponies to handle."

Twilight had the courage to ask. "Celestia... are you and Luna... together?"

Celestia smiled. "Why yes Twilight, I know it's forbidden but she is the only other mare who can stand the test of time and be at my side forever."

Twilight gulped as she asked. "But isn't incest illegal in Equestria?"

Celestia chuckled. "Curious Twilight, you are always eager to learn things. Yes technically it is, but I make the rules and I say it's okay for me and Luna, because our case is different."

The mood changed as the words were spoken. Every pony in the area felt that wave of uneasiness wash over them as Celestia had declared herself above the laws she set. The rest of breakfast was ate in silence and no pony uttered another word until it was over.

____________________________________________________________

Twilight and Pinkie Pie made the slow walk to the outside area where the morning classes were held. Today was another day of boring lectures about defensive tactics and armor management. Pinkie Pie felt like she was being forced to endure torturous boredom for the sake of love.

"Twilight... I really can't keep going to these boring classes, can't you order my teacher to make it fun?"

"No Pinkie I won't be abusing my powers just because it will make your trials easier. I know you are suffering for me, and that is why when this is all said and done I want us to get engaged."

Pinkie went wide eyed. "Are you serious Twilight?"

Twilight blushed and nodded slowly.

Pinkie jumped for joy "Yipeee!"

Spike sighed. "You two are too lovey dovey for my tastes. I need to find something to do around here. I think I am going to head back to the throne room and talk to Celestia."

Twilight felt the weight of Spike be relieved from her body and looked at Pinkie. "I am getting worried about Spike, recently he has been distant and it worries me."

Pinkie nuzzled twilight softly. "Don't worry, I am sure he's alright. He usually would tell you if something is bothering him. He isn't like the Spike you brought to Ponyville, and I think he might be maturing a bit."

Twilight kissed Pinkie's cheek. "You're one hell of a marefriend. Thanks my love."

____________________________________________________________

Discord was amused at the display of 'love' Celestia shared with Luna at breakfast. He even found it quite charming as to how she accidentally allowed herself to reveal how awful she truly was. "Hey there Celestia... manipulate any ponies this morning?"

Celestia chuckled. "Discord what an awful thing to say, I’m not manipulating any ponies." She narrowed her eyes at him threateningly.

Discord laughed along but his joke was funnier. "Oh you are so right... I mean this picture doesn't tell me that you're using Luna." He showed the picture he took and grinned.

Celestia smirked. "Well you should have waited for last night. You could have had a better shot of us being intimate."

Discord's jaw fell. "The what? You actually did your own sister?"

Celestia blushed. "Oh yes I did, and I even enjoyed it."

"That's evil, even for my standards... how low will you go Celestia, in order to achieve your goals?"

"Oh I don't think this conversation would be appropriate, and I would hate to have to let Luna know you are being quite rude with me... who knows what she might do, if some villain was attacking me." Celestia flashed an evil grin at Discord.

Discord thought he had the upper hand but it seems Celestia plays even dirtier than him. "This game just got a whole lot more interesting. Well played, Celestia."

Celestia's smile hid the many lies she had spun to wear it. "Well Discord if you are done here I can get on to my scheduled meetings. I do have a busy day today and I will be making sweet, sweet love to my sister and it's only because I truly care about her."

Discord felt sick. "You know I could understand using that Sparkle bitch, but your own sister? I never had any siblings, and as evil as I am, I would never use them if I did."

Celestia stayed silent as Discord vanished. She didn't plan for Luna figuring it out and had to make a contingency plan in case Luna was to uncover anything. "I love my darling sister, but I can't let anything ruin my hard work. If Luna does find out then I will just have to... Darn it I can't do that again!"

Spike was in complete shock of the entire thing he overheard. He decided not to approach Celestia and, love be damned, go report this to Luna before Celestia could sink her hooves into her further.

____________________________________________________________

Steel Wall was still in complete shock from breakfast about Celestia's haughty tone. "Alright class today we are going to talk about the proper way to defend yourself against magical enemies. In case a magical threat is looming over Equestria, we want to be ready to defend our nation from it."

Pinkie Pie smiled, finally a new lesson. " Alright! so what you got planned to teach us? I'm so excited about this!"

Steel Wall face hoofed before addressing her. "Listen Pinkamena, I can tell you're excited about today's lesson but for the love of all that is good and holy, can you please sit down and be quiet today?"

Pinkie Pie sat down slowly with a blush. "Okay... I will behave for now."

Steel Wall grumbled something under his breath but decided to let it go and continue on with his lessons.

____________________________________________________________

Spike was at Luna's room and the door was surprisingly left open. "Um... hey Princess Luna?" he called out questioningly.

"What is it? oh it's the baby dragon, Twilight carries around. What do you want?"

"Well... it's hard to explain with words but... I need to warn you about something before your sister arrives."

"Why can't my sister be involved in this warning, young dragon?"

"Because it's your sister that is the problem... she is using you and I know you don't believe me, as I see your horn flaring and your eyes glowing, but trust me... she doesn't actually love you. I heard her and Discord talking earlier about it I swear." He was able to dodge the first attack but got pinned by Luna's hoof right after.

Luna looked down at her enemy and was about to vanquish him. "You dare accuse my eternal lover of using me... why do you wish to die, Spike?"

Spike looked up with tears in his eyes. "I swear I am telling the truth. I gave up on my deal just to come here and tell you about it. I gave up my own happiness so you could have yours."

Luna stopped pinning him with her right foreleg and backed away. "I remember that deal you and her made... if you truly gave up that to warn me... then what you say must be true. Which means I'm being used and Celestia ... doesn't really love me."

Spike got up slowly and saw the intense sorrow Luna had on her face. "I'm sorry Luna, I would give anything for me to have not heard that... so I could have my one true love and you could be in ignorant bliss."

Luna grew enraged. "No! You did the right thing... it isn't you who will suffer for this but Tia... when I see her I will-"

"Stop."

"Thou dares interrupt thee when thou knoweth the consequences?"

"Luna I know you are mad, but hurting Celestia will only result in you being portrayed the villain. Until she can be proven to be the bad princess, we can't do anything towards her."

"Then if I can't harm her, I shall seduce her... and then when she is thoroughly seduced and at my whim... I will expose her for the awful mare she is, and then I will banish her to the sun for a thousand years and see how she likes it."

____________________________________________________________

Celestia was sitting on her throne ready to make the visit to Luna's room. "I could go for some sex. I did enjoy my first time and they say it gets better after." She was about to get up and leave the area until she noticed Twilight making her way from the entrance.

"Hey Princess Celestia, I was wondering if you have seen Spike anywhere?"

"Now that I think about it I don't think I have, and I was supposed to meet with him." Celestia became nervous but hid it well.

Twilight sighed. "Well I will keep looking for him. Oh by the way, Flash Sentry left me a letter the other day and was being rude towards Spike. I would like it if you could transfer him to the Crystal Empire while I am here. I wish to have nothing to do with him."

Celestia cringed and grew angry. "I see... well I will have a talk with Flash later and see if I can reassign him. Until then please don't worry yourself about it."

Twilight smiled gratefully. "Thanks Celestia, I don't need anything or anypony trying to separate me from my future wife." She walked out of the throne room and continued her search of Spike.

Celestia's veins began bulging in anger. "Future wife... that shall not happen my most faithful subject."

____________________________________________________________

Luna was laying on her bed feigning joy of being with Celestia. She was going to act her way through everything and turn the tables on her lying sister. She heard somepony walk in angrily and could only assume it was her conniving backstabbing evil whore of a sister. "Oh hey baby... you kept me waiting and I almost fell asleep."

Celestia smiled at the affectionate tone and title. "Dearest Luna... sorry for the delay, I had some nobles that were taking forever and holding me up." She walked close to her sister and got ready to join her on the bed.

Luna smiled and made room for Celestia. "You know sister I was thinking about our wedding."

Celestia smiled as she snuggled close to her loving sister. "Yes, what about our future wedding."

Luna held Celestia close and gently kissed her forehead. "Well I was wondering if we were going to exchange rings like unicorns or feathers like pegasi?"

Celestia began nibbling Luna's ear hinting her desires. "I don't care Luna, it's more for you than me. I want you happy my love."

Luna almost cried at how sincere Celestia was sounding. "Yes, well I was thinking about horn rings... and I have one just for you."

Celestia stopped her nibbling and raised an eyebrow. "Oh already?"

Luna chuckled. "Don't be so surprised I was too excited to sleep and needed something to do... I forged this all by myself and want to see if it fits. May I put it on you, my love?"

Celestia grinned softly. "I would be honored."

Luna gently placed the horn ring on, it was beautiful and yet it also blocked the flow of magic. "There we go... you look fantastic with it on. Try using a spell for me, dearest Celestia."

Celestia tried flaring her horn but noticed nothing happened. "Hmmm Luna what did you use to make this ring?" she asked calmly.

Luna chuckled. "Celestia I think you know what I used... this shall block your magic until I remove it. I am glad to see it works." She began licking Celestia's horn gently.

Celestia was scared and aroused, she became worried as well. "What... what will you do to me?"

Luna smiled evilly. "Things my dear sister... wicked things."

Author's Note:

Don't worry Luna isn't going to kill Celestia and there won't be an extended sex scene in the next chapter.

The next chapter is going to focus more on Pinkie's shenanigans in class and Twilight looking for Spike and possibly running into someone she doesn't want to... possibly.

Anyways Luna is now aware of Celestia's plan (somewhat informed I should say) and Spike just lost his one chance to get true love in order to spare Luna's feelings.

Steel Wall is preparing his royal guard cadets in order to less rely on the Elements of Harmony in case future attacks are from within.