• Published 16th Sep 2013
  • 3,079 Views, 204 Comments

Pinkie Pie The Royal Knight - Diablomuerte2



Sequel to A Day Between Logic and Insanity. Pinkie Pie now must make due on her promise of becoming a royal guard if she wants to be with Twilight Sparkle.

  • ...
27
 204
 3,079

Settling In

Settling In

Celestia was confused as to what Spike was inquiring about, she always thought the baby dragon roomed with Twilight during their Canterlot visits." Spike is there something wrong with sharing a room with Twilight?" she gently asked. Her regal voice and radiance calmed most creatures in her presence.

Spike sighed softly and thought of how to explain his issue. "Well not really, just when Pinkie is around... they're kinda... well... loud," he embarrassingly stammered.

Twilight and Celestia blushed and Pinkie fell over in laughter. "This ... whole... time... he's been hearing us...that's so funny," Pinkie muttered during her laughing fit. She managed to compose herself when she noticed nopony else was laughing. "Well I thought it was funny." She huffed and crossed her forelegs.

Twilight fighting through the embarrassment of the moment decided to speak up. "Spike, why didn't you tell me that you were able to hear us?" She gently asked.

"Well.... I um... I didn't know how to bring it up... so I just let it go," Spike hesitantly answered.

Celestia cleared her throat, "It seems that I will have to find suitable lodgings for Spike. Why don't you two get settled in and I shall have a conversation with him."

Twilight was suspicious about Celestia's intent, however; she wasn't going to cause a scene if she didn't have to. "Alright we shall go and get moved in, Spike, see you later." She angrily stated. She walked close to Pinkie, who was growing concerned, and whispered into her ear "I will talk about it in the room, let's just go."

Pinkie knew something was up, she ignored it for the moment and decided to help her marefriend with the luggage. She wasn't sure what to expect from the explanation she would receive but she had made sure to hurry with transferring all the possessions.

____________________________________________________________

Twilight had finished dragging the luggage with Pinkie's help, to their appointed room for the remainder of their visit. She was already tired so she left her possessions stay unpacked and just dived on the bed wanting to relax. She looked over to her marefriend and waved her over, gesturing her to get on the bed.

Pinkie Pie was worried about Twilight, ever since the mare almost flipped out randomly. "Listen Twilight I don't know what's going on and my Pinkie sense isn't telling me anything... so what's going on babe?" She worriedly asked while getting into a comfortable position snuggled up to her mare.

"Pinkie... last time somepony talked with Celestia alone, after she found out something, it went bad remember? I mean, what if after finding out we had sex... she decides to make you do something even more dangerous? What about Spike... we corrupted Spike... what does he think of us now?" Twilight frantically ranted.

Pinkie Pie gently stroked Twilight's mane calming her slowly. "Twilight you are so silly, Celestia isn't some villainous fiend, and she isn't dead set on ruining our relationship with pointless trials of ancient traditions. Celestia is just being a wise and noble ruler... I think. It doesn't matter anyways, no matter what I have to endure to be with you it's absolutely, positively, without a doubt, worth it!"

Twilight seized Pinkie Pie's lips with her own. The passion, Twilight put into the kiss, came from the unbridled adoration she had for Pinkie Pie during that moment of resolution. Twilight's heart pounded a bit faster during the kiss, her heart rate increased and her body heat followed suit. She was lost in the moment and decided to escalate things lustfully. "Pinkie...Spike might be gone a while, let's use this time to... test the foundation of our bed... for science." She huskily stammered.

Pinkie Pie excitedly giggled, "Oh Twilight you're silly, you don't need to use science as an excuse to get naughty... I love being naughty."

____________________________________________________________

Celestia had waited until Twilight and Pinkie were out of sight, and earshot, before beginning her conversation with Spike. "I know what we shall speak about may feel strange for you to discuss but I assure you it's important," she carefully explained.

She had to get a good grasp about the relationship and how it even began or progressed as fast. She had been careful to ward off any potential suitor for Twilight and felt that Flash Sentry was perfect for the task of being her protector.

Spike was already uncomfortable having accidentally spilled a secret, he was on the line of betrayal and didn't want to cross it. "Well what is it you wish to discuss, your highness?" Spike politely asked.

Celestia made sure they were not being heard by anypony before she pressed on. "I need to know why Twilight stopped being interested in Flash Sentry and how her interests in Pinkie Pie began," She nonchalantly informed.

Spike wished he had been in a nightmare and not in this tight spot. He was in the position of possibly angering a princess or abusing the trust of a friend. "Well... Flash admitted he wasn't into Twilight at Rainbow Dash's wedding... he said he was a colt-cuddler and was more into Shining Armor... brazenly might I add."

Celestia made a mental note to speak with Flash Sentry about this. "Alright, so when did Twilight and Pinkie begin their romantic journey?" She gently asked.

Spike hoped he would be forgiven for just divulging information regardless of how unguarded it was. "The same day I got punched in the face by Rainbow Dash." He angrily replied.

She didn't know how to respond to that, she had decided to wait in silence until he got the hint that his answer was insufficient.

Spike had forgotten that his 'abuse' wasn't made into a big deal, and only those he told about it knew. "Oh yeah, it was also the same day that Pinkie and Twilight went to Canterlot."

Celestia was startled by such news, "I thought it was their first date not their first day of showing interest." She couldn't believe they had fell for each other so quickly. "Spike... this may be a difficult thing for you to answer but... when was the first time they had intercourse?"

Spike blushed at how awkward the situation just got. "Well... that very same night..." He hesitantly answered.

____________________________________________________________

Luna was usually a sleepy princess, she had to spend nights awake while her sister slept, and thus she spent the day asleep. Today though something loud was disturbing her sleep, and the sounds the loud thing was making were not appropriate for a castle setting. "Who dares disturb my slumber!" Luna angrily shouted.

She had hoped the noise would stop at the intimidating tone of the royal Canterlot voice. She heard the noise maker continue on almost as if it was challenging her. Luna wasn't going to put up with that nonsense, she decided to investigate the source of the noise and put an end to it.

Luna began stomping her hooves with each step as she made her way to the source of the ruckus. She was confused as she saw a huge cart filled with luggage, and an open door leading to a room where the noise came from. She grew curious as to what kind of animal was capable of making the loud sounds of adulation.

She peeked her head inside and saw Twilight Sparkle being pleasured expertly by Pinkie Pie. She was momentarily stunned and confused about what she was seeing. She couldn't imagine that Twilight, of all ponies, would be this vocal about something so private. She didn't want to become a pervert and continue watching, she was originally there to yell at them anyways.

Before she could turn away, and just let them be, she heard Twilight howl louder than ever before, and shake violently as if possessed by a demon. Luna watched as Twilight rode out her orgasm shakily, and panted heavily post coitus. Luna continued to watched, mesmerized by the display, and saw Pinkie Pie snuggle up with Twilight. It was the last thing she saw before she left.

Luna had never understood romance, and hardly ever felt love. She only knew of one kind of love, and that was for her sister. She knew that no matter what pony she had became attached to it would be pale in comparison to the eternal commitment she had to the sun goddess.

Thinking of her sister had made Luna wish to pay Celestia a visit. She began heading towards the throne room in hopes she was there.

____________________________________________________________

Celestia was in shock about the sudden influx of disheartening news, "Spike thanks again for sharing the information, I have a special room you may stay and if you need anything just ask the staff at the castle." She gently stated.

"Hey Celestia, Pinkie isn't so bad... even if she may seem kinda odd, she really cares about Twilight," he honestly informed before running off.

Celestia was sure Spike was right, but she needed to still test Pinkie's resolve. She walked back to her throne and sat down in silence. She had a lot to contemplate, and things she needed to investigate as well. She could have sworn Flash Sentry wasn't even at the wedding, it was probably ... before she could finish thinking about possible explanations, she was disturbed by the presence of her younger sister.

"Hello Tia, I was hoping I could catch you here. I wish to speak with you," Luna cheerfully greeted.

"Hello dearest Luna, did something wake you?" She gently asked. She noticed her sister was getting closer than usual and was unsure of her intention.

Luna leaned in and nuzzled Celestia affectionately, wanting to show her sister some love. "Yes something lewd woke me from my slumber." She responded before she was nuzzled back in return.

Celestia wasn't sure why Luna was openly affectionate with her, it was causing her to lose her thoughts. "Lewd... you don't mean Twi-" She was cut off by her sister's giggling and nodding.

"Yes exactly... though I never thought she had the vocals to disturb my sleep... they had the door open as well. I am curious dear sister, we have been family for longer than they have been alive... why is it they can be openly intimate and we can't even spend ten minutes together without you having to run off?" Luna was face to face with Celestia.

Celestia didn't have an honest answer to that question. She didn't know why she was always avoiding her sister at times and didn't realize she had been doing so. "Well if we are being honest here, I have been the princess for so long I sometimes forget I’m just another pony as well. I have been forced to rule Equestria on my own since..." She looked away shamefully.

Luna knew exactly what Celestia was going to say, it was the one thing they tried not talking about. "I get it Tia... I am not the sister you love, I am the monster you keep close by," she uttered sadly.

Celestia pulled her sister into a hug and whispered, "You are not a monster... I am just worried you might become one again... I had to banish you, my only sister, to the moon to protect my subjects... it wasn't fun for me." Tears fell from Celestia's eyes while she whispered, the memories hurting her deeply.

Luna stayed silent while returning the hug. She had nothing to say to Celestia at that moment and she wasn't going to begin this argument now.

Celestia wondered what being a princess was doing to her friendships as of late. Sticking to traditions and forcing her edicts on the others, in order to maintain balance and serenity, for all of Equestria to prosper. It was hard being royalty at times, and her sister was living proof that not all fates are kind.

____________________________________________________________

The pony who trains potential guards had been informed of the recent development. "You're bucking kidding me, right?" Steel Wall angrily asked the messenger. The tough as nails pegasus, was the one pony who ultimately decided if a stallion was suited for royal duty. If they didn't meet his approval than all the stallion did was waste his time.

The messenger was scared. "No sir, Steel Wall sir," he feebly replied.

Steel Wall was a built and fierce stallion, his efforts had produced the finest guardsmen in all of Canterlot. He was the one who Shining Armor learned his lessons from. "So you're telling me that a mare is going to be a recruit for the royal guards?" He furiously inquired.

The messenger pony now even more intimidated barely squeaked out a "Yes," before he rushed off.

"Of all the lousy and ridiculous nonsense, I have to deal with, this is the level of respect I get!" He loudly shouted. His anger was so potent that no pony dare even approach him. He raged on as he broke things in his office.

It took him about an hour to calm down, and by that time the entire office was trashed. He was still infuriated with being mocked by having some mare think she was even fit enough to be in the royal guards. "She better have fun tonight because tomorrow I am going to make her life a living hell." He dangerously vowed.

____________________________________________________________

After spending the rest of the day moving stuff in and organizing everything, Twilight and Pinkie Pie took a nice shower together. The water had washed away the troubles of earlier and cleansed them of worries. They washed each other meticulously, not leaving any spot unwashed. They didn't use the opportunity to do anything sexual since they were just enjoying the tender moment.

After the shower they dried each other off, making sure to take longer on certain areas. When they finished they put away the towels and went to bed together. They began positioning themselves into a rather intimate embrace, the position allowed them to gaze into each other's eyes lovingly.

"Pinkie Pie, I can't believe you are doing this much for me, am I really worth it to you?" She nervously asked.

"Twilight you were always worth it, you just never knew." Pinkie honestly replied.

The two lovers became one that night and then drifted off into slumber. The night was theirs and tomorrow they would deal with whatever challenges come their way. They had no worries, no aches, no problems... for that moment they were lost in each other. Their desires gave way to passion, and their love shook the very foundation of Canterlot Castle. That night was theirs, and it ended in bliss.

Author's Note:

Well so far not much action going on ... yet.

Next chapter focuses on the issue with mares being in the guard and some back story as to why there aren't any mares in the guard units.

Oh and Steel Wall meets Pinkie Pie XD

As for questions about the story don't ask too much about content for I don't want to spoil it.

As for my grammar issues if you find anything major please point them out as it helps.

If it's something minor or easy to ignore than don't be that guy/girl.

As always read and brony on fellow ponies!