• Published 16th Sep 2013
  • 3,070 Views, 204 Comments

Pinkie Pie The Royal Knight - Diablomuerte2



Sequel to A Day Between Logic and Insanity. Pinkie Pie now must make due on her promise of becoming a royal guard if she wants to be with Twilight Sparkle.

  • ...
27
 204
 3,070

Missing

Missing

Rarity had been packing all sorts of unnecessary things just for Applejack to scold her. "Rares, I know ya love bein' prepared but it's just a weekend visit." The two mares had been taking their relationship slower than most but had been working on moving in together. They were learning how to deal with each other's flaws and habits to better make their eventual life together work.

"I know but, what if we need to stay an extra day, or something?"

"Rarity, that ain't gonna happen. Now, let's get a move on. The train ain't gonna wait for us."

"Fine but if when we need things I didn't pack, you only have yourself to blame."

"Anythin' you say, sugar cube."

____________________________________________________________

Rainbow Dash was being fussed over by Fluttershy and groomed. "Again why are you making sure my coat is shiny? It didn't matter before." She didn't like how much maintenance was being done for a visit.

"Oh you know I just want you to look your best. After all, we are going to be visiting royalty."

"Why didn't you ever fuss over me like this before?"

"You weren't my wife before. Now stay still while I do your mane."

"No!"

"Excuse me?"

"Fine... just hurry up will ya? The train isn't going to wait for anypony."

"Well if you stay still instead of moving around we won't have to worry about missed trains."

Rainbow Dash sighed in response. "So it's been a week since we last saw Pinkie and Twilight. Do you think everything is going okay over there?"

Fluttershy was busy brushing Rainbow Dash's mane to answer but internally she was wondering that herself.

____________________________________________________________

It had been days since Twilight saw Spike or Luna. That incident that occurred hadn't been explained properly and Luna's whereabouts were kept hush hush. Celestia had been very meticulous about keeping Luna's condition and whereabouts secret.

Pinkie Pie had been excelling in her studies. The incident had no set backs for her or the class. It was none of their business as Steel Wall mentioned. She had noticed that Twilight had been very on edge and that Spike wasn't around at all. Each time she asked Twilight about it she had some random excuse or told her not to worry. "Today is the day our friends come to visit. I am just wondering if Spike will be around to talk with Rarity."

Twilight cringed at the thought of them knowing what was going on or Pinkie finding out. "I'm sure he will show up and if not as I said... don't worry about him alright? I don't want anything distracting you from your studies." Twilight had been running around asking everypony around about the whereabouts of her baby dragon. She had been sick from worry at one point but had been hiding her illness and worries from her lover. She didn't want anything to derail Pinkie's studies, since the mare she loved was working so hard on getting better.

"You know I haven't seen Luna either. I think we should talk to Celestia."

"No Pinkie... let's just enjoy the free weekend of no classes for you, and our friends being here. Trust me everything is fine."

"If you say so, my love."

"I do, my everything."

____________________________________________________________

Celestia had been taking breaks from her royal duties to enter a room only she had access to. It was her room after all, and no pony could enter it anymore. She was checking on her captive. "Hello my dearest Luna... how are you feeling today?"

"...."

"Oh come on Sister... please talk to me."

"...."

"I guess you never want to leave this room is that it?"

"...."

"Oh when you resist you make it so much fun."

"Please stop this... I ..."

"Luna, my precious sister, this can all end. All you have to do is pretend nothing is going on."

"I can't... Twilight has to know about your actions."

"If only you weren't my sister you would be dead right now... I can't have loose ends."

"Then what will you do about Spike? He knows everything."

"Spike has been dealt with already."

"You killed him! He was just a baby."

"Even I have my morals, Luna... I wouldn't kill a baby dragon. I just made sure he was taken care of is all."

"Why are you doing this my lo... sister."

"Because I deserve some semblance of happiness after running this place solo for an entire millennium."

"So ruining Twilight's life is what brings you joy?"

A loud slapping noise echoed across the room as Celestia reacted harshly to Luna's comment. "How dare you suggest that, Luna?" Celestia asked harshly.

"Because she is happy with the pink baker. Please, sister, it's not too late. We can fix all this now, if you just release me."

"You're injured Luna... I hurt you really bad and I can't take the chances of you wanting revenge... I so want to release you, that I do promise. I just don't want to release you and have to hurt you again."

"Tia, I'm yours... you know that. Please just let me go and I can prove it to you."

Celestia began contemplating about the situation. "Do you promise to not to strike me if I do release you?"

"I promise dearest sister. I just want to be able to relax, I have no intention of hurting you."

"Alright then, I shall give you a chance," Celestia said softly while undoing the magical restraints.

____________________________________________________________

Spike was trying to get used to his new environment. He was banished from Canterlot and forced to stay at the Crystal Empire until Celestia deemed it fit otherwise. He didn't even get a chance to say bye to Twilight at all. "So Cadence need any assistance today?"

Cadence was in charge of watching over Spike until Celestia dealt with private matters involving Twilight. That was what she was told and had no reason not to believe it. "Well Spike if you want to help you can take survey of all the ponies who are happy with me and Shining ruling over them."

Spike was used to doing menial tasks, and because of that, he was willing to do it if only to keep his mind off everything. "Alright I shall head out and get the census ready and return with your approval rating."

____________________________________________________________

Rainbow Dash was anxious the entire time the train was moving. "Oh come on, can't this train move any faster? I should have flown there."

Fluttershy was laying down on the bed and grinned. "Oh Dashie, I know what can pass the time if you really need a distraction."

Rainbow Dash heard the mating call and was instantly ready for action. "Let's do this!"

Needless to say the trip to Canterlot became 20 percent more thrilling for Rainbow Dash and she settled down after the strenuous and labor intensive mare on mare coitus.

____________________________________________________________

Rarity and Applejack were trying to be civil on a train and not gallivant like their feathered pony friends. "So we're just going to pretend that they aren't doing what we know they're doing?" Rarity asked disgusted.

"Well they ain't hurtin' anypony, let them have their fun."

"But they are... doing it. How uncouth, it's not like we don't have self control."

"Do ya want to make love, Rarity?"

"Yes!"

And then they kissed... passionately before they made love on a train heading to Canterlot.

____________________________________________________________

Pinkie Pie and Twilight were at the Canterlot train station. They were barely up since it was really early. "Usually we would be eating breakfast at this time," Twilight commented.

"Yeah and I sure am hungry. All the workouts I do in the morning have really gotten me hungry."

"Yeah I can feel the difference in your tone and frame. You really are working out hard."

"All for you, my love, I just want to make sure I'm in top shape."

"Yeah with your dedication to the guards it's a sure thing."

"I hope so, because after this we will have nothing blocking us."

"That's right after this... we can be married."

Pinkie Pie leaned over and kissed Twilight gently on the lips. "I love you, Twilight."

Twilight blushed. "I love you too Pinkie."

Just then the train pulled up and out came the four mares they have been dying to see.

____________________________________________________________

Luna was finally free of the shackles and had been lulling her sister into a false sense of security. "That felt amazing Tia, if only you trusted me sooner we could have had more fun."

Celestia was in bliss, having been rocked by Luna's expert techniques. "Where did you learn to do those things, Luna?"

Luna grinned as she ran a hoof down her sister's body. "Books, very good books."

"Remind me to get more books then, I had a lot of fun."

"Of course, and since we're on the subject of getting things, where is Discord? Have you dealt with him as well?"

"Oh don't worry about Discord, he won't be bothering anypony at all. So you won't need to worry about pictures being leaked"

"That's good to hear." Luna's body shivered at the mental images in her head. She imagined her sister evaporating the Draconquus.

"Yes, he thought he could blackmail the princess of Equestria... he was sadly mistaken."

Luna giggled. "Serves him right." She continued running the hoof across Celestia's body. "Spike, he is?"

Celestia shoved her hoof away. "You're asking so many questions, Luna. I don't like it at all."

Luna flinched. "Sorry, I was just curious... I have been kept in here for days."

"Everything outside of here is fine, Twilight did get curious but I handled it."

"Sister... I really do love you still."

"Is that so? Swear your loyalty to me then."

Luna stayed silent.

"I thou-"

"I swear my loyalty to you, my love."

"That's a good Luna, yes you are."

"Yes, I am a good Luna."

Celestia chuckled in delight. "Anyways as much fun as we're having dear sister, it's time we get presentable for our guests."

"You mean I can actually leave the room? I don't have to be locked up anymore?"

"Why would I keep you in here? You swore your loyalty to me, if you decide to betray me, then I will lose all my trust for you and make sure you suffer dearly."

Luna gulped. "I would never dream of it... Thanks for giving me the chance to prove how much I am yours... you won't regret it."

"I better not... if I do, you will regret it more."

____________________________________________________________

Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie, were all ahead of the other mares. They wanted to talk about Pinkie's progress with the training and other violent stuff that Fluttershy and Rarity didn't care to hear.

"So like, are you the toughest in your class?" Rainbow Dash asked curiously.

"Nah, I am pretty tough though. I even fought the teacher and held my own... until he got me good," Pinkie replied.

Applejack chuckled. "Leave it to Pinkie Pie, to challenge a teacher."

"Well he was a meanie pants!" Pinkie retaliated.

"Well do you want me to kick his flank?" Rainbow asked enthused.

"Nah, he isn't a bad stallion once you get to know him," Pinkie explained.


Just behind the three mares were their significant others discussing another topic that was of interest.

"So Spike is missing?" Rarity said almost loudly.

"Shh!" Twilight hissed.

"That's terrible news," Fluttershy said sadly.

"Keep it down you two... Pinkie doesn't know and I don't want her to know." Twilight wasn't so sure about revealing the information after their reactions.

"Keeping secrets, are we?" Rarity asked disappointed.

"Well I just don't want her losing focus on her studies... she is doing so well," Twilight explained.

"Still secrets are bad, just last week I thought about keeping a secret from Rainbow Dash, but I didn't," Fluttershy meekly said.

"What was the secret?" The other two mares asked.

"Well... it's that I want to... start a family," Fluttershy answered.

____________________________________________________________

Discord was trapped in a dungeon with Flash Sentry watching over him. "Help! Help! Help! Am I annoying you yet? Help!"

Flash Sentry was getting annoyed and slammed his hoof against the bars. "Shut up!"

Discord laughed maniacally. "You do know that as soon as I get released from here, I am so going to destroy you."

"Yeah whatever you say tough guy, I don't even know what I did to make you hate me."

"You made me lose my friendship with Fluttershy."

"Whoever that is, I didn't do anything."

"You sorta did by existing... why couldn't you just die? Then me and Fluttershy would be friends again."

" I got plans with Celestia, and am needed alive. So buck Fluttershy, whoever she is."

Discord's eyes flashed a vibrant yellow and in a dark voice he growled out, "You're death is guaranteed now."

Author's Note:

So far things are going well for Pinkie Pie.

Sadly there is things happening beyond her capacity of knowledge that might affect her outcome.

Celestia's wicked plan is coming together and all the pieces are in place.

Just what exactly does Celestia have planned for Discord's fate?

Will Luna be able to hide her suffering from other ponies?

Will Spike ever be reunited with Twilight?

Time will tell.